Kill your dreams, set goals instead. Only then will we succeed. (GROUP)

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by NightsWatch, Nov 2, 2014.

1. NightsWatch

NightsWatch Member

Almost 11PM and I have to be up at 445AM. I've only played 1 video game in the last 2 months (And I completely dominated people who were way above my supposed rank). I'm constantly out of the house which is great from abstaining from PMO.

Just got back from the 2nd New Years party my boss had- and we're a TINY company! He wants me in early tomorrow so he had me leave early- had some good beers in though. Soon to bed. Talked to my ex- I really miss her tons. Got my old FWB coming over tomorrow if everything works out (Hey, I gotta get mine). It's been way too long. I haven't had an O for a long time.

Goodnight everyone.

2. How are your goals, everyone?

3. The Pakistani Guy

The Pakistani Guy New Member

Can I join too ?

4. wojtekoxx

wojtekoxx One-armed bandit

Progress report:
    • NoFap. Last day of masturbation was first day of the year. Seems like old wives tale that what you do on first day of the year will be how you spend last of the year is debunked :D

• Dieting. I successfuly (although it is difficult do call it success that soon) adopted my own variant of the warrior diet, where I just fast till 18:00 then eat for hour or two whatever I want. As for today there is some weight loss, and it's my 6th day already starting. I have terrible hangover and lack of sleep, so today will be difficult :> Yet no cravings for relapse

5. Nice job wojte. Keep on hammering away at your goals.

6. NightsWatch

NightsWatch Member

I had a slight relapse about a week or so ago. I think I'm on day 3 now. Not too important- life is made up of so many things and I just need to manage my time to do it.

My financial goals are doing well but severely lacking in the health department. I feel the pressure building up inside, my body craving to workout, that an explosion of determination will soon happen- I can feel it. There's a 24hour gym right by my work too, so soon it should be early sleeping, early waking, early gym sesh, then work.

I've been eating much healthier though. My diet has improved 10fold over the last 2 weeks.