Is It Ok To Tackle Drunk Bitches?

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by ted93704, Aug 21, 2013.

1. BigPete

BigPete New Member

My reply to the original question? NEVER! I would never take advantage of any girl, no matter what drunken state or phase she was in. It's just plain wrong, I can't believe no one sees that :( I'm shocked :-\ when I have sex it's, for love, because i love and respect my beautiful girl and listen to her. I can only think of a couple of times when my girl was a little drunk, enough to full consent, when we did it. Usually I just let her sleep after a night of drinking. I guess people just don't care about love anymore :'(

2. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

Its funny how when I post this shit on PUA forums all the guys applaud me and wish me well but when I put this shit up for a bunch of impotent losers to read..they all get defensive and want to accuse me..this is very distressing to me..how can we help each other when we are jealous of each others success? Why cant you guys be happy for me that I got an 18 year old girl interested in me? why all the hate?

3. BigPete

BigPete New Member

nah, I ain't jealous, I got a girlfriend. It's just my opinion. I was just raised different. Do what you want, it's a free country right? I'm not going to waste my time on here, I got bigger fish to fry. peace.

4. Metal

Metal Get busy living or get busy dying

Stfu. You continually post rubbish half the time makes no sense whatsoever. One minute you are getting it on with 17 year olds, the next you''re sleeping with a clinically obese women.

No one is jealous of you and your inconsistent make believe stories.. You're supposedly 34 and talk and act like some confused 16 year old.

5. ppycat

ppycat Guest

I think (in fact I'm pretty sure) this guy is a troll. could we ban his IP? ::)

6. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

guys, calm down..I'm not a troll...sheesh
    why cant we help each other here instead of dogging each other (mainly me it seems)?