I would love some thoughts on this. Therapy

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by anewme, Feb 23, 2017.

  1. anewme

    anewme Member

    Masturbated yesterday and PMO today. I always think that I won't feel like crap after, but I always do. I think I may need to get counseling to handle this. Has anyone here been to counseling? I have only seen a therapist once in my life, and that was due to my girlfriend taking me along with her to work on one of our issues. I know it could help, but I'm scared to go for some reason. I just wonder what they are going to ask me and maybe what they have to offer. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you
  2. I have been and it works wonders. You may have to book a few appointments and try different ones to find a good fit, but the help they offer is tremendous and helps with healing exponentially.
    ErectusRepairo likes this.
  3. Do it!
    Not much else to say really. You already seem to know the benefits.
    Make the call right now!
    ........... have you done it yet?
    Well in that case do it now!
    cjm likes this.
  4. cjm

    cjm Well-Known Member

    yep. Ive done it twice, always found it useful. In fact i wish i was still doing it, its a tremendous source of support and and great for self development
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  5. Thebeg

    Thebeg Well-Known Member

    Just starting with therapy, been struggling with ED for years. It seems that a number of anxiety issues tie into this and my therapist offered to work on them step by step. I think it can be of help, many guys have good experience with it as you can read.
  6. anewme

    anewme Member

    Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess my question has been answered. Thanks again

Share This Page