I will talk to 1000 new women through 2014

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by Deleted User, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

And I'm not kidding. This is training for making up all the years where I didn't have guts to approach anyone. I don't really have anxiety, I can talk to people when I need to...but I want to sound more smooth. And they say the only way to get good is to practice. I'm starting tomorrow. It doesn't matter how old/ugly/fat they are. Only pre-req is that they have to look over 18.

I will track my progress here on a daily basis. I really want to have this area of my life mastered. This might be a bit challenge....there are aroujnd 180 +/- days left in the year. This means I have to talk to an average of 6 girls a day.

2. Panonymos

Panonymos Humility is a virtue

Go for it man!
    Practice makes perfect.

3. Ranked

Ranked Member

Good luck Bro I'll be checking your progress ;)

4. WaveRace

WaveRace New Member

Once you have some momentum going it doesn't feel that difficult.

Too few people approach, and women are way to used to online, text, staring from guys who don't take the initiative to just say Hello.

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

1. Hot Brunette by Copy Machine at Work- We eyed each other, she walked by me. Then, she returned a minute later. I said hi and she actually continued the conversation. She said I looked familiar. I said I used to sit in her area (which is true). I wish I continued talking a bit longer to learn more about her. I sort of wasn't in the mindset.

2. Fat Chick in the Elevator: I gave her an ecstatic hello. She then got confused and couldn't remember if she parked in our buildings garage or another one.

No other new encounters today. But I did have dinner with my female boss and her female co worker friend. God, how I hate them. They don't make me feel comfortable and always get me to say the wrong things. All my fault of course. With these kind of women you need to really be a listener and get them to open up and talk about themselves. I'm learning. Listening is hard for me sometimes if the woman is boring.
    Will try to talk to 6 girls tomorrow, might not be realistic but will keep at it to be motivated.

6. Mart71

Mart71 Guest

Making girls all fuzzy in the head already! LOL

7. spyrol

spyrol Guest

I like your challenge !

8. Fappers_united

Fappers_united Not today.

Hello

How many have you talked to?

Been doing this for a while but less than 1 woman per day. Usually lock up when there is a beautiful girl, or any girl in the same age interval, but one talk at a time.

Feel socially crippled, but hey, they think you're weird if you don't talk to them, which is what i do.

At least I know what has to be done.

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

2 so far. Totally agree with you. I am trying to be more disciplined about it. I'm realizing that I just have to start talking, whenever I see a woman in my vicinity. Today, I talked to none. There were tons of opportunities but the women were all in transit, and my mind froze.... I would have to make up a BS excuse to stop them. I try to chat up women when they are stationary....supermarket, elevator, lunch, at the kitchen in the office...etc. Will start going to local bar as well to practice. Tomorrow, there's a street fair, so it should be easier. It really sucks to be single, everyone in this town has someone. Trying to change that ASAP.

10. der_dachs

der_dachs Guest

Interesting challenge, keep on working on it! Nothing beats experience so go get it!

11. High_Achiever

High_Achiever New Member

Euhm if you're going to approach that many women, you'll start to encounter them pretty regurarily. Are you sure you want to do that?

You're reputation will quickly follow. I would be very cautious if I were you especially at work.

12. beatsmode31

beatsmode31 Member

Nice challenge looking forward to read the feedbacks!

13. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

HighAchiever, I"m not focused on game or flirting...just talking and being smooth. Definitely risky to be a player at work... I agree.

Unfortunately, no progress to report past 5 days. I'm beginning to realize that I just don't put myself out there enough to even be around six girls a day. I"m not counting the last two girls I talked to today and yesterday, since both of them were cashiers at food joints..really hot babes that would probably flirt with a troll.

There were opportunities every day..at least 3 girls per day, I missed because I just got nervous. What I do notice, really good looking girls have much better social skills and are unflappable. They are actually the easiest ones to talk to because they are so confident and used to men attacking them wherever they go. I'm not giving up on approaching. Hope to gain momentum this month!!!

14. ls558

ls558 Member

I admire the fact that you're taking on this challenge. I have to ask though, what is your end goal?

15. High_Achiever

High_Achiever New Member

Why don't you just focus more on quality? Are you seriously saying that you would rather talk to 1000 women without any real friendship or meaningfull interaction just to prove to yourself that you've talked to 1000 women?

Can you honestly tell me what you're hoping to get out of this? Because I'm pretty sure that this is going to backfire on you big time. The reason I'm telling you this is because I've been that community guy and after two days of approaching I noticed that I encountered the same people over and over again. It's then that I decided to quit this stuff since it's simply not normal.

Why don't you look up some stuff on discriminate approaching from aaron sleazy?

The only reason why hot women are nicer is because they experience this a lot (guys talking tot them).

16. Fapper3

Fapper3 Guest

oh wow you did a massive 2 days of approaching and got nowhere, now youre discouraging other people from improving their social skills.....

do tell us more

17. High_Achiever

High_Achiever New Member

Buddy he's going to try and approach 1000 women. There is no way he's going to do achieve that without a negative effect on his reputation.

The reason why I stopped after two days, is because I quickly realized that it's just weird to approach random strangers in situations that arn't suited for social interaction in the first place. After some time I also started to encounter the same people over and over again. Oh yeah that's really great to have that happen to you! If he's going to approach 1000 women, he'll quickly have a reputation. That's also why I told him to work on more on the quality of his interactions, he'll learn way more that way.

Only a pua can think that approaching 1000 women is a great way to learn social skills.

It's a hell of a lot more sensible to be selective about who and where you approach:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.be/2012/04/why-cold-approaching-is-pretty-much.html

This is one guy who did something similar:

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.be/2013/11/real-life-example-of-pua-who-creeped_6.html

You can find more of these examples from pua creeping out girls.

18. Fapper3

Fapper3 Guest

I think opinions like that are confined to what the media tells guys... all this puahate.com from failed BETA males who cant get any success even with help.....

oh you cant talk to girls like that

thats not normal etc etc

---

so what if not every interaction lands with sex....just see it as an opportunity to improve your social confidence and social skills.

TS will improve more making small talk with 1,000 women than he ever would sitting behind his computer.

19. High_Achiever

High_Achiever New Member

I'm always amazed when pua think of themselves as the "enlightened ones", whereas all the other people who don't approach during the day or in elevators at work are simply "confining to social norms" and you know "living in their reality".

The problem with pua advice is that what pua call practicing is usually just annoying for the person undergoing it.

OP: do you have friends or hobbies? Cause I can't imagine a person with a vibrant social life setting a goal like approaching 1000 women. Why don't you focus on meeting women through a mutual hobby? That certainly seems more plausible then randomly approaching women. For me such a goal would take the joy out of the social interaction immediately.

How is you're social life at the work place? Do you eat alone or with people?

20. breath

breath Member

focussing on quality - good idea.
    although it's good also to be able say a simple sentence about the apples in the produce section. it's not a big deal if you get no response, a comment back or whatever.
    but when there is an interest it's a great life skill to just relax be present and maybe that conversation will flow easily. and keep in mind it doesn't matter if it's not the hot babe you are talking to. maybe its her grandma... another human. unique, one of a kind. another soul. besides the hot babe may appreciate a guy who actually is present on various levels. if the sexy vibe has a place in the conversation you should know - if you are present