How to eat right?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by David Ford, May 26, 2022.

1. David Ford

David Ford New Member

How would everyone manage day to day eating?

Before some days I went my doctor, he advised me to cut fats, cholesterol and sodium. I have found difficulties in finding a good healthy diet. Here I am not asking for diet to lose weight, I am talking about day to day diet which can really help to become fit and fine physically as well as mentally. .

I have done many researches but still I expect from you to suggest the best.

Any thoughts?

2. Donnyy

Donnyy New Member

The most important and first piece of advice is to burn more calories than you consume. This is the most important rule to eat right. If you don't move much during the day, add some physical activity to your daily routine - ride a bike (I have this and I like it) , go out with friends.
    Your doctor is right. You can also count your calories (there are many special applications for this). It will also display whether you are consuming enough proteins, fats and vitamins per day. If you see that you are missing something, you can take a vitamin complex, eat protein and add the food that contains the missing elements.