Help guys .. Total T level ?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by DrDani, Feb 19, 2018.

1. DrDani

DrDani New Member

Hello everybody. I am new to this amazing website. Very delighted to write here..
    I am 25 yo ..I have PIED .. day-24
    I have underwent Micro surgical Varicocele repair 6 months ago for fertility issues .. and now everything is working well. I came back to the doctor who did the operation and he prescribed me multi-vitamins and Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) twice daily. The medication course is prescribed for 3 months only. Recently, I've got my total testosterone checked before starting the medication course in two reliable labs within a week interval and there are my results and lab reference range :

Total Testosterone :

1st Lab ....620 Lab reference (240-830)
    2nd Lab......600 Lab reference (130-770)

Q1 - Do you see guys that this level is optimal for my age(25 yo) ? should I be concerned about it ?

Q2- I have been taking the medication for 2 months and still a month remaining to finish the course.. I felt that I've experienced fluctuating libido while on Nolvadex?
    Can nolvadex be a contributing factor in disturbing Libido especially my morning erection is relatively weak ?
    I'm on Day-24 Hard Mode .. actually don't know the reason behind low libido (Nolvadex or flatline) or something mental.

Your reply would be highly apperciated.. Thank you in advance!

2. dacat1234

dacat1234 Member

Hey bud, that T level is optimal! When I got my T levels checked around the same age, I was in the 200s and needed to make lifestyle changes.

It's safe to say your general health is not a factor here.

3. VJ

VJ Member

@dacat1234 , you mean to say 200 to 350 is not good t level ?

4. dacat1234

dacat1234 Member

Yes, 200 - 350 is usually the T level associated with older men (60s+). At you're age, your T Level is as good as it needs to be. 400 - 700 is a healthy range.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. VJ

VJ Member

What all you did to improve your t level from 200s to reach good level now ? Please list me those it will help me.

6. VJ

VJ Member

I am not the original poster of this thread. My t level was low so asked in reply with this thread. Thanks for suggestions

7. dacat1234

dacat1234 Member

Bauldr covered most of the changes you can make. I started weight lifting and sleeping more. I also drank less alcohol and stopped smoking tobacco and weed. I took daily fish oil, zinc, and multi-vitamin supplements. I drank less coffee as well.

I was able to increase my T to the 300 range, but it naturally fell below 200 a few years later.

8. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

So is your body producing sperms?
    I mean low T leads to infertility?

Man since i got to know the fact that i am loosing hair and serached for answers since them my life has become pathetic.

God help me.