Having a little trouble's

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Papa, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Papa

Papa New Member

I am 140 days in of PMO. These last few days have been tough. I've been surfing the net with fake email and fake Facebook accounts and flirting with disaster. Today I caught myself watching something and I started to touch myself but I didn't cum. I know what I did was wrong and I need to get back on track, this is why I am here again, and noticed I haven't been here for a few weeks and I think that's the reason why I kind of got off track.

40New30 likes this.
  2. Billy B.

Billy B. PMO is NOT an option!

My advice is to stay engaged here. Keep coming, journaling, supporting others and getting in on the conversation. All of this helps keep us focused, teaches us much and reminds us of why this is so important.

Flirting with disaster is the first step on to the slippery slope, take it as a reminder that you need to refocus. Most folks won't kick this without a zero tolerance approach: no PMO but also no fantasy, no subs and likely a good period (months, minimum) of zero stimulation at all.

Back on the horse, Papa.

Papa and Boxer17 like this.
  3. Rapha

Rapha Active Member

I've had loads of fake email addresses and fake accounts on social media. My advice would be to get rid of them ASAP. You're on dangerous ground - even if you have relapsed, do not allow it to turn into a binge. We're here to support you come rain or shine.

Billy is right. Keep journalling on a regular basis. Posting here daily can feel like hard work at times (I often struggle with what to say) but I find it has the advantage of helping me to stay focused. It keeps my mind on the goal and the interaction with others is invaluable.

Papa, Boxer17 and Billy B. like this.
  4. fcjl8

fcjl8 The only path for me

congrats brother! man... you are doing great. noticing that you were slipping is a big part of success. we can do this.

Papa, Billy B. and Boxer17 like this.
  5. Papa

Papa New Member

Thanks guys I appreciate all the support. I have deleted my fake email addresses and fake Facebook accounts so I am back on track, I did NOT relapse but I was pretty close to it and at 142 days now.

Now I wonder if I'm going to go through all the bullshit that I went through at the beginning of my reboot? Am I going to get this brain fog like before? Am I going to get depressed like I did before? Even though I didn't O.

Anyone have any experience in this situation?

6. Billy B.

Billy B. PMO is NOT an option!

Everyone's different, mate. Whether or not one has slipped, withdrawal symptoms can come and go for months. Just breath through 'em, take care of yr health and try to engage other passions. It will pass.