Hard day today

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by anewme, Dec 11, 2022.

1. anewme

anewme Member

I'm 13 days in and I'm going kinda crazy. Feel like I want to jump out of my skin. Mood swings are so big. Last night I felt great. Social and feeling really good about myself. Today I am really down. Brain is really pushing for a hit of dopamine. Trying anything to get it's fix. What's really been getting me through is the quote.."if you're going through hell, keep going". Today has been a day of holding on. I haven't been this far in a long time. I really want that better life that I get glimpses of.

Boxer17 likes this.
  2. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Stay the course @anewme. All of this means that you're making big progress in the healing process. You got this!

anewme likes this.
  3. badger

badger Well-Known Member

all change is hard. especially in the beginning. hang on. it's like a rocket blasting off to outer space, in the beginning it needs mega force to get off the ground. then after a while it coasts. play the whole tape through. not just the cum parts. think afterwards how you are going to feel-filthy, guilty, slutty, dirty, degenerate, remorseful. ask yourself -is it worth it? don't quit before the miracle.

anewme and path-forward like this.