Free from Suffering

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Professor Chaos, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Professor Chaos

Professor Chaos Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. Knowing you’ve all got my back really helps. Early bedtime I think. Try to relax a little more, that’s a good suggestion.

Peace out.
    PC.

BoughtWithBlood likes this.
  2. Professor Chaos

Day 71

I am noticing a pattern and I want to write it down. It seems the first day of my time at home alone is the hardest. I’m the most edgy and most likely to stray. Looking through an old black and white catalog of a kink of mine. But it starts with a clear thought. Image searching, specifically gifs. From there it escalates. Also having a second coffee doesn’t help. I’m jittery and hyper. I’m also sitting down at my workstation. Agitated. I have a headache right now. I think from dehydration. Im also not sure I can trust myself right now. Damn it, this keeps happening. I must be more stressed than I thought.

Need to stop. Recalibrate.

PC.

3. Old Tom Bombadil

Old Tom Bombadil Active Member

PC your post shows enviable self awareness and wisdom especially in knowing that its time to stop and recalibrate. Hang in there,
    Old Tom

4. CleanBootsBaby!

CleanBootsBaby! Active Member

You still alive, kicking this thing's butt?

5. Professor Chaos

Day 79

Hey Matey.

Yeah still hanging in there. Still holding myself accountable. Got a bit triggered the other night by a link that took me to a wall of explicit gifs. Managed to pull myself away and shut everything down for a while so I could reset. However I have to make sure I stay mentally and physically vigilant.

Hope you are doing ok as well.

PC.

6. CleanBootsBaby!

CleanBootsBaby! Active Member

Good for you! All well here, too.