Fall Seven Times. Stand up Eight

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by J.P., Oct 26, 2012.

1. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Fuck you lol

She also told me she is single for no reason.

2. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

That's a clear sign of interest. She wants the D.

3. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

It's been a few days, honestly I almost hung it up again. This place can be a hassle to just come back to at all. I don't even know why I am updating this dusty old thing lol

But I have been struck silly by the amount of stupid bullshit floating around the forum, and despite where the words come from people, review not the sender, but the words themselves.

As far as my opinion of some shit I have read here recently, Mr Carlin sums it up in a pretty good way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xvRJyop8vM

Albeit not in exactly the same context as what's on this forum, but I hope the point is taken.

Damn, school and work has kept me up to my ears in bullshit. But that's ok, Thanksgiving break will bring more time to go out and do fun shit.

I may be meeting someone new this month or next. My father's side of the family think they're setting me up with someone nice. In the name of screaming shit, she better not be "beautiful on the inside, that's what counts" woman.

I will seriously fight my dad, and then probably get my ass handed to me, but oh well. Have I mentioned how strong he is at his age? Holy shit, the dude is still strong as hell for being almost 60. I sure hope I can keep my youth and body up as well as he has into my old age.

Anyway, time to get back to being bored.

Hope your weekends went well.

4. CidGuerreiro

Lamest George Carlin video ever?

5. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Why is that?

6. CidGuerreiro

Just repeating the same thing and yelling while talking. He was better than this Beavis and Butthead kind of humour.

7. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

I found it funny. So did an entire audience.

8. CidGuerreiro

I'm ridiculously picky to humour.

9. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

I have said 1,000 times everything in life can leave you except your health. I have said before that if you work on yourself and your life first, you'll do better eveywhere else.

One of my role models says it best here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_jpiS_T7Y

Stay healthy my friends

10. Lifeisbeautiful

Lifeisbeautiful Active Member

Hey man long time no see...

11. Fall 414192582 times stand up 6479484559.

12. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Miss ya bro, get my skype from gameover or tsmith, I would love to chat sometime.

Lol, yeah it took a few times, but all good now. Checking in to make sure the boys I'm close to are all good.

It'll take you quite a bit too man. Just keep trying.

13. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Posted a new thread in the PA section. Anyone that is reading this hoping to get some help, the best advice I have seen yet is in my new thread, please check it out.

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=33758.0

Shout out to tsmith and Pedigree! :D