Fall Seven Times. Stand up Eight

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by J.P., Oct 26, 2012.

1. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN KITTENS

LMFAO

2. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

SHUT UP, KITTENS ARE ADORABLE!

3. tsmith1302

tsmith1302 Active Member

4. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

MAKE ME MOFO

LET'S DO THIS

lol ok ok they are adorable, but I know you guys got the point of the post.

Another point to make: Laziness only makes you feel worse, when you actually get shit done you feel a thousand times better. More laziness will not relieve the anxiety, get out there and do something today bros!

5. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

You guys are going to be the death of me.... Lol

6. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Man, work can be boring as shit.

The girl I wanted to talk to in the juniors section isn't working either :/

Fml. I gotta get that girl's number, hopefully she comes in within the next 30 minutes so we can chat.

The flow of good looking females here in the store is slowing down significantly, like the wells are drying up, I am not liking this.

On the bright side, I can take it easy tonight when I get home and veg out for once, just play some GTA with my friend/coach Anthony.

On another note, more relevant to all you beautiful rebooters who might read this, don't let the weekends be your enemy, they should be an ally. This is likely the only phase in the week you're either fully or partially free to do what you really want to.

Think about it. You have the opportunity to go out, go to the movies with friends, go to a new place, maybe you've never seen a cool ass mom and pop shop in the town over and you wanna see it, maybe there's some place that is a popular spot in general, and being able to meet a few girls on the primetime days is cake. Certain areas are thick with women on the weekends, take advantage.

Better than staying at home and being miserable alone, I'll tell you that much.

7. gameover

gameover Age: 26

Nothing like GTA.

8. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Right? And with tomorrow being my day off and my junk food day, I get to have some extra fun.

But I have to get to work diligently on Sunday, I have a presentation on Tuesday morning and I don't want to/won't wait til Monday night to do it.

But honestly I need to get out a bit more with a buddy who is willing to do fun shit with a chance to meet new women. But I have no one like that. Anthony is married, Josh is married, Robert is engaged, and Dan is a pussy.

I am not directly aiming at only approaching women, that is a bad idea, but I wanna go places where the chances are high I will bump into a girl I can talk to and maybe enjoy.

9. gameover

Dan is letting the team down. I find it a lot easier talking to girls if guys I am with are hitting on them as well.

10. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Exactly dude. Dan and I are the only single guys left in the crew, it's fucking embarrassing lol.

I am gonna call him now. It is Mr Sandpaper pep talk time. Gotta whip his ass into shape.

How bout you bro? Any plans this beautiful weekend in the down under?

11. gameover

Birthday dinner tonight followed by drinks out with family and friends. Should be pretty sweet. I will negate tomorrows hangover by swimming in my pool.

12. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

A strategy an ex taught me was to half a glass of water after every alcoholic beverage. You still can get piss drunk but no hangover. Totally bad ass, only good thing she ever did for me was telling me that LOL

And happy birthday bro! 24 now?

13. gameover

Thanks for the tip. Yeh man 24.

14. Apeman

Apeman It means you're a baboon... And I'm not

Sound advice. Applied consistently, it'll save a drinker a lot of pain. Personally, I do a whole glass, but the principle is the same.

15. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

I meant to say "have" and not "half" I don't know what the fuck happened there LOL

16. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Procrastinated again. Been a while since I've done this, faaaack.

It's a very short assignment, only 2 pages, but still I really should have just gotten this out of the way last Friday. Oh well, have to do it tonight. I just am not happy that I have this nervous last minute feeling again. Now I know why I stopped doing this crap.

I mentioned I had my cheat day last week, but I actually didn't act on it. I had only one meal that could be considered "cheating" but even then, it wasn't that bad. It was probably still within my calorie intake. Been getting this craving to just go out and buy a box of HoHos and just consume the fucking thing lol. Man I want chocolate and junk right now. Must... resist...

On the bright side of this week, I think this'll be my opportunity to finally meet some new people/go out. I pep talked Dan, and he is willing to go out on a day off.

My forum bros better have some plans for this weekend as well. Keep me updated.

17. Chammorrow

Chammorrow Member

I wishhhh

This weekend for me is going to consist of tea (I try to stay away from coffee), a pen, table and 7-8 hours of the day to study...

Better luck with the older forum homies lol

18. gameover

Should be having a poker night + potentially going out to some bars afterwards.

Dan the man is fired up now.

19. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Dude Dan the Man better not puss out or I am going to rip his heart out of his chest and show it to him while it is still beating.

Wish I lived Down under bro, we would go out plenty.

Literally no more than 2 minutes ago I was approached by a woman named Sarah. She's older, later 20s early 30s no doubt, but was cute as Hell.

I'm working at the moment, but all she could do was talk to me. I even walked away for a moment to see what would happen... She fucking followed me. Continued to talk, then asked me my name and introduced herself before leaving, saying I would see her around again.

Apparently she is going to NYC this weekend. Told me how many times, what she did, and what she will be doing this weekend. Woman tried to tell me her life fucking story.

Either she wants the D, is high on angel dust, or is really ridiculously obnoxiously social to very young looking men.

I'm banking on 1 or 3, seeing as how doing angel dust then going to the mall seems like a rare activity.

Like I said, she is wanting to see me again, but that was almost forward. For women, being anywhere near forward is very awkward for me. I like taking lead.

If something happens then that is cool, if not then oh well. Seeing as how I don't think I could tolerate dating someone that much older, I will only get a ONS at best.

Oh and another thing, she is Spanish in descent. What the fuck is it with me and Spanish women? Is it because I am a white boy? I don't fucking get it. I prefer white women, and I would not want to date a Spanish one tbh. But I always get the opposite result. I approach a white woman and take charge--->rejected. I stand around doing nothing and Spanish women check me out or even... God forbid... approach me.

What the fuck.

20. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

They like the gringos.