Fall Seven Times. Stand up Eight

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by J.P., Oct 26, 2012.

1. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

Congratulations on 90 days, buddy!

2. tsmith1302

tsmith1302 Active Member

Yea JP, congrats!!

3. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

I feel so different since rebooting. There's so much to say but with finals and my class issue and my medical issue I don't have the time to say it. I cant wait until this semester is over.

One thing I can say right now is I have a raging libido, and no one I even have time to use it on right now. It is pretty frustrating.

I must be patient, when I finally do hang out with Emily, or start seeing another girl, I am sure I will get somewhere with this. Let's hope so.

Feeling some blueballs, but not too bad, I can manage.

8 more days til 100.

4. gameover

gameover Age: 26

Great stuff mate. 40 days no MO is really impressive as well.

5. Barneybarn

Barneybarn Reboot and rewire!

Congratulations!
    R&R,
    B

6. Chammorrow

Chammorrow Member

omg I didn't realize that you were getting to the 100 day range..

truly amazing, you're doing this so well and so swift, don't let me down bro

7. IronGlider

IronGlider New Member

Awesome journey to read through man, congrats! ;)

8. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Not in a million years.

9. Apeman

Apeman It means you're a baboon... And I'm not

Confidence oozes from your posts, JP, so I know I'll be congratulating you on 100 days by the end of the week. Keep flying, man. You're an inspiration to us fledglings.

10. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

Keep on rockin', Jp.

11. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Googled a bad name and ended up clicking on something, maybe a microsecond or something of seeing the pic, I cant even remember it well. I know the basics, but the details of the pic were lost I left it alone so fast.

But it is a stark reminder that this is far from over. Self control and activity is needed. Soon school will be over, there will be no great dragon to slay. I need to find one now more than ever, I should have had foresight enough to see this coming, but sometimes my eyes gaze too long at the horizon and not the ground I am walking on.

Any suggestions as to what to do with my extra, and I do mean EXTRA time in the summer, please let me know. I am open to anything so long as it isn't too expensive, I cant afford much.

12. tsmith1302

tsmith1302 Active Member

Volunteer work?

It's rewarding and a great résumé builder.

13. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Not sure what I could do.....

14. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Like who do I work for, where can I find this stuff? Etc

Also I was thinking more a long the lines of hobbies, or things I can do that wouldn't have chance of interfering with work schedules.

15. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

I love casting, I do it every Wednesday and Friday for the Nightowl tournament my team hosts, I think I should start casting pro games too :D

Cant walk until the pollen stops, allergies :( so all I can do is go to the gym. Movies idea sounds great. As for writing it would likely pain me to do so, I don't feel like being public with it, check your PM.

16. tsmith1302

tsmith1302 Active Member

I used volunteermatch.org, and Craigslist

Give it a shot man. You may find something you really like.

17. CleanHands

CleanHands Guest

I heard craigslist is good for hookups too!

18. J.P.

J.P. Active Member

Thanks tsmith, I will give it a shot.

hahaha I want a real gf not a hookup, I guess I could settle for one but I would rather try getting a gf first now that I think about it.

19. Pedigree

Pedigree Active Member

You're powering towards three digit territory, man. Congratulations in advance.

20. gameover

gameover Age: 26

congrats on 100.