Failure To Success Require Persistence.

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Lakaf, Oct 23, 2019.

1. NewStart19

NewStart19 Active Member

@Lakaf

I woke up with a large pimple on my forehead today, first time in a while. Remembering your concern over pimples, I decided to refrain from popping it or covering it up and spend some time outside, in honor of your struggle with this issue. We shouldn't let others' views on our physical appearance affect how we live and interact with the world. We may be judged and evaluated based off our appearance, and if you want to take preventative steps to minimize these judgments and evaluations, then I understand. But I hope that you don't let your concern over your skin serve as a reason to fall back into relapse. People may think what they will about how you or I look, but that doesn't need to derail us from the path of progress and recovery. Recovery is difficult enough as it is.

Not sure if this meant anything, but I hope it helped.

Take care

2. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

@Mickeymouse Dude, I don't take medicine even in headache and fever. I take them on extreme condition but whenever I am depressed I smoke weed as the craving is much high at that time. The habit of smoking is dangerous.

3. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

@NewStart19 Dude, I feel like am being watched everytime as whenever I go out many people watch me everywhere I go. And it makes me feel uncomfortable and shy and weak as of my mindset to being not worth the attention of so many people. Also am not worthy of anything i feel to myself.

Mickeymouse likes this.
  4. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

Day 7 success.
    Great day controlling urges.
    82 Days until 90 day target.

5. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

I occasionally feel so not that I feel somebody is watching but if we uncomfortable while interacting lack of confidence.

6. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

8Day Success.
    No urges and feeling somewhat comfortable.
    But still a lack of confidence.
    81 Dsys left until 90 days goal.

7. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

9 Day Success.
    Urge to watch and fap is vanishing and I feel in control.
    And I feel a little bit confident about myself.
    But speaking to girl has became my weak point.

NewStart19 likes this.
  8. NewStart19

NewStart19 Active Member

@Lakaf

Keep it up. Progress is gradual, but it's all worth it in the end. You made it to 180 days before. You have it in you to do the same and more.

Best of luck.

9. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

Day 10 success.
    I went to my hostel now let's see further what will happen.
    As my streak is increasing my urge of having sex is increasing and I feel like I want it.

10. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

11 Day success.
    Betrayal is one of human tendency and even your close friend can betray you that's what j learned yesterday.
    No one except your family is caring, truthful and loyal towards each other. So, always care for them.
    The people I trust i found few of them as liar, fake, dishonest and jealous. I want to choose a group which will inspire me to do great things. Now, This is what am thinking.

baywalker likes this.
  11. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Try to read your religious scriptures. They shall help you understand human behaviour and how to attain peace.

12. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

Ok Dude.!

13. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

12 Day Success
    Now a days am feeling j control but my urge to smoke green is messing with me in my mind. It's also been 12 days since smoking.

14. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

13 Day success.
    I feel like I only love myself and I don't a shit what a person says or want to say.I am on my own and like to do things what j wanted to do.

15. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

14 Day Success.
    Now a days am thinking much and giving no shit to anyone.
    I want to do what I do.

16. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

75 Days until day 90 woo-hoo!

NewStart19 likes this.
  17. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

15 Days success woot!
    Am feeling in control now a days and in hostel am outgoing also.
    I walk on my own pace.
    Yesterday at night I felt damn horny but I controlled by saying to my self no more just few more days and controlled it.
    Side effects of smoking herb is kicking is slow by slow and so my head is paining at nighttime.

baywalker likes this.
  18. baywalker

baywalker Member

Totally. Keep close with family, and the people you make family. Care for them. This is something we all deal with. Trust issues are real, given the state of our society, don't give up on humanity. You exist, therefore others like you

must,

and do

exist.

19. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

@baywalker Yeah Dude now a days am thinking that I should not put heart in between my friends.
    I will do what I want because the heart is kinda childish and people play with your heart if you show care and kindness.

baywalker likes this.
  20. Lakaf

Lakaf Active Member

16 Day success.
    From 2 days I went to jogging and gym which felt amazing to me and I wanna continue it to make progress little by little.
    My face is becoming clear and that's great!