End Game

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by TrueDat, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Krebs

Krebs Active Member

What`s the problem with gym? I see you made progres with your alcohol consumption last week and that is great but seems like you cannot keep up with gym routine. Have you ever tried bodyweight training?

2. TrueDat

TrueDat Active Member

I have had an injury and it's been tough to motivate myself to come back to the gym. I have been working evenings as well. Aiming for 5 days workout this week though and hoping I can reach that for the first time in three months.

3. Krebs

Krebs Active Member

Good luck and don`t forget about warm-up, there is nothing glamorous with trauma that repeats. Aiming for 5 days workout every week is legit goal, I can not maintain it longer than 2 weeks in a row with my bodyweight training. As I can see, your work schedule is pretty busy and getting into gym is already a win. Don`t lose your will and motivation to training. You definitely familiar with positive feedback from it. Just think about it and don`t rush towards next injury.

TrueDat likes this.
  4. TrueDat

TrueDat Active Member

*No more than 4 beer per party. -FAIL. (drank around 6 beer yesterday, not too bad though).
    *No PMO and no mindless browsing for instagram models. -FAIL (PMO'd all day).
    *Gym 5 days (most importantly is getting there, that is a win in itself, no bigger expectations right now) -FAIL (only 2 days in the gym)
    *Don't work more than maximum 1 hour overtime per day -FAIL (worked Friday evening as well)
    *Eat more homecooked food, I have wasted so much money on restaurants everyday -PASS

In a bad mood, still frustrated over my irritated lips-problem and spent so much money on dental cleanings the past month so my teeth are very clean but the problem is still there. Lowering my goals for next week:
    1. No PMO
    2. Workout 4 days

5. Krebs

Krebs Active Member

Hey man, how are you doing? It has been quite long since your last post. Is everything OK?