Does your dick ever recover?

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Former Jackhammer, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Former Jackhammer

Former Jackhammer New Member

I was just curious - for those of you who have expereinced penile numbness or pain due to mastrubating too much - does the sensitivity ever come back? Im petrified that my dick is permanantly damaged.

2. Doofus

Doofus Active Member

Yes.

Read my thread from the beginning. I was just where you are 6 years ago. It took about a month for everything to get back to working order, if I recall. Unfortunately, back then, once I was able to MO again, I did. I'm not making the same mistake this time. I'm just getting back to having morning wood (MW) again and I am sticking this out at least until I have daytime spontaneous erections again. It may take 90 days - I quit around 45 last time - or it may take longer.

One thing that might help you is to try to think of your symptoms as actually making your no PMO easier at the beginning. Once you're able to have erections again, that will be when it starts to get difficult to maintain to full recovery - as I was a prime example.

Anyway, the bottom line is this: If this is PIED, you will get better. It might take a long time, months perhaps, but you will.

If you're really afraid it's not PIED, then go see a doctor to make sure it's not something else.