Detailed 1-90 day report (*complete 90day reboot* with charts&stats)

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by delightful, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Stopper

Stopper IT'S OVER!!!

Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (**BOOM, 70 day** report with charts&stats)

hahaha what the hell
    you work at the president's office? don't lie.

[​IMG]

2. Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (**BOOM, 70 day** report with charts&stats)

Hey man, sorry about the anger, that sucks but also seems to be part of the process of healing. Hope it gets a little better as things go on :)

3. delightful

delightful New Member

lmao!!!!! not the presidents office, an investment bank.
    My anger might just be me being more alpha, like alpha to the max where any inconvenience will result in a mighty hell fire - scorched earth style motherfuckers

4. Stopper

Stopper IT'S OVER!!!

Probably. It reminds me of my first attempt at rebooting(ever) and me getting angry at clients of mine, cause they were asking stupid questions. It was a careless, aggressive feeling. For some reason I haven't felt that way since. It's a good sign man.

5. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 75

Confidence: 7/10
    Happiness:8/10
    Urge: 2/10

No more morning wood!! It's gone away. My gentleman's sausage is sending me a message

"Gooday old chap,
    Tallyho good sir, this is Sir. Dixalot with some curious news. Seeing as you have decided not to use me any more I have decide it best fit for me to abandon my duties and go elsewhere. I have decided to move to the Bahamas, where I will drink coconut drinks to my hearts content whilst lounging on hammocks swaying from Palm trees.

Cheers my dear friend,
    Sir. Dixalot"

Yea my penis speaks in a British accent..forget about that, he's left. Gone. Far away.

*Sigh* oh well

6. Invictuscreed

Invictuscreed Life is short; don't waste it

Delightful, thanks for making me laugh in the library. Now everyone is giving me awkward glares lol

7. delightful

delightful New Member

Lmao!! Love it

Poor Sir. Dixalot (I used to beat him)

8. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 76

Confidence: 5/10
    Happiness: 6/10
    Urge: 0/10

My confidence is evaporating and more beta sides are showing. Immensely uncomfortable. My happiness levels are upper-mid but I have much higher anger levels and irritability. My mom said "you look disturbed".

Sir. Dixalot is probably enjoying his stay in the Bahamas because he sure as fuck hasn't come back. He must have also taken my energy and drive with him. Little bastard.
    I probably worked about 5 minutes total yesterday. Serious.

I need to recharge my batteries..

9. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 77

Happiness:6/10

This may be my last post.
    Not because I intend to PMO my brains out, but because I refuse to read even the slightest shred of negativity.

I read some dudes post, gallantly titled: "24, 320+ Days and still fighting ED"
    That little.... The last thing I want to see is any bullshit like that.
    Reading that title turned my stomach. Stuck fear into my heart. Made me want see the world fall into the oceans, as Poseidon hosts a hostile take over on all the stupid ground walkers.

My deepest and darkest fears, all at once rush into my head. Zero tolerance, this is a very psychological game and the slightest bit of negativity can bring you crashing down.

Or maybe Ill complete my 90day report, as I am incredibly close. We shall see. Tallyho.

10. Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (**BOOM, 70 day** report with charts&stats)

Hey man, keep posting! The one thing I found about my urges was that toward the end they got great and sneaky at finding ways to make me get off track. DOnt worry about other peoples journeys, just keep track of yours! Keep up the good work

11. delightful

delightful New Member

Pat!

Just emailed you buddy. I must finish the 90day report. I must stay away from European kids posts as they discourage me.

12. Invictuscreed

Invictuscreed Life is short; don't waste it

Delightful! less than two weeks before the big 90.

Don't worry about those other reports, the time it takes to recover is different for everyone. Also, you don't know how the other person is fighting their battle... maybe they aren't taking this challenge as serious as you.

Anyways. Keep us updated once you get up there. I've seen a lot of guys who notice small changes up to day 90, but then a lot of significant changes by day 120.

Stay strong.

13. delightful

delightful New Member

yep!!

day 78

confidence: 7.5/10
    happiness:6.5/10
    urge: 2/10

14. delightful

delightful New Member

day 79

confidence: 5/10
    happiness:3/10
    urge:1/10

15. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 80

Happiness: 6/10
    Urge: 3/10

Sir. Dixalot, in all his glory, has probably been slain whilst on his vacation. I have been trying very hard to get him to come back but have not received a response from him. My only conclusion is he has either choked to death while drinking a coconut drink on a hammock. Or worse. Maybe the native Bahamians decided they didn't care for his pretentious British accent and decided it was best to feed him to their local sea turtles..

I tried to get it working yesterday and it didn't budge. It was limp and took 5-10 minutes of heavy stimulation to get even the slightest bit of life out of it. I stopped for fear of an accidental relapse.
    Last night this was bugging me so I tried again with no success. I reached for my phone and started trying to access P, but was unable (thanks K9!) and quickly realized what I was doing and stopped, but went back about 3 times to try to access some. No luck - actually lots of luck ;)
    Could have been a disaster had I not had K9 on my phone.

I feel like my 90day study may have actually broken my body and killed Sir. Dixalot - May he rest in peace

16. Apeman

Apeman It means you're a baboon... And I'm not

He's not dead. He's sleeping.

Don't wake him. He'll come around when he's ready.

I'm counting on you, you delightful bastard.

17. delightful

delightful New Member

R.I.P

SIR. DIXALOT

18. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 81

Confidence: 6/10
    Happiness:5/10

I'm amazed I've made it 81 days. You can really do this if you're determined enough.

BUT!!!!!!
    -My gentlemans sausage has never been this small. It's embarrassing and unacceptable.
    -My libido is long gone, as well as most of my erections. (Sir Dixalot has effectively resigned from his prestigious position)

The real difference is in my weight. I'm 160lbs but not a sexy 160, a lot of it went to my gut. If you look back to the original posts I was 152 or something (this whole year it hasn't budged). I haven't changed anything about my eating habits.

19. Wilbur1221

Wilbur1221 60% of the time, it works every time.

Hey Mr. D, keep on going--this journal is an awesome quantitative look into the reboot process. Goooo science!

I too was recently experiencing symptoms of "comatose dick," until I recently had the opportunity for sex. Came right back to life in a big way, much (much) to my relief. It's definitely a temporary thing, I'm sure the same is true for you. Stay strong!

20. delightful

delightful New Member

Thanks wilburr - you know people like you keep me going. Seriously, without anyone I wouldn't feel the need to complete the study.

So ever since I "tested" to try to get hard (and failed) I've been catching me rubbing myself and even trying to get it up to bikini pix of hot fb sluts. Bless their dumb souls.

It doesn't feel like real libido, just a desire to release and get the amazing endorphin rush.

This is unacceptable and an INCREDIBLY risky activity which must be stopped..
    Ever since that test I have been trying to break down.

I'm not going to make a fucking fool of myself by relapsing this close to my 90 day.

Right after the second or third round of checking out this girls pix (she's posing to show off her November to July bikini bod) I paused and came here to write. After writing the above statement it's clear to me again. This was close and unwarranted because I don't "feel" any urge. Also, it's very difficult to get it up and keep it up.
    No more testing. I thank the almighty nofap gods for blessing me with a -not relapse- do you have any idea how miserable and shitty I would have felt?!
    Night ~don't test!!!