Detailed 1-90 day report (*complete 90day reboot* with charts&stats)

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by delightful, Sep 4, 2013.

1. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 1

confidence: 4/10
    happiness: 4/10
    libido: 2.5/10

Lets see the progression of 90days. Consider this my test to see if nofap is a waste of time or has real value. We will discover with real, quantitative proof.

On my previous runs I have encountered increased facial hair growth, increased aggression, and a generally decreased libido. I plan to detail all changes I witness. I will also be doing daily Kegels.

I'm excited to document my findings and look forward to sharing them with you.

Good luck to all of you.

RESULTS 10 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg227599#msg227599

RESULTS 20 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg234320#msg234320

RESULTS 30 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg240013#msg240013

RESULTS 40 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg245794#msg245794

RESULTS 50 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg251791#msg251791

RESULTS 70day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg266529#msg266529

RESULTS 90 day
    http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=12838.msg277070#msg277070

2. Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (with weekly charts)

Good luck man, love the graph idea, and can also relate to every single one of those emotions.

3. Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (with weekly charts)

Great Idea. I look forward to seeing this, good luck to you.

4. delightful

delightful New Member

Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (with weekly charts)

Day 2:

confidence: 3/10
    happiness: 6/10
    libido: 4/10

I was happy even though I really didnt have a reason to be. My mental state appears to be more volatile than the stock market which concerns me.

I reset hard last time - after the relapse I have felt far more beta and have heavy brain fog.

5. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 3:

confidence: 2/10
    happiness: 4/10
    libido: 5/10

I'm in beta mode but thats no worry, I'd like to see that confidence hit 7+ and stay there

onwards to day 4

6. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 4:

confidence: 4/10
    libido: 0/10

Libido fell off a cliff - no urges or thoughts, can care less right now (asexual)
    happiness was up for no real reason, if anything it should be down
    confidence was also up slightly as well as my ability to connect with others.
    I drank heavily last night and that could be effecting my results - this is fine, rome wasnt built in a day - at the end of my study we will have real quantifiable results.

I've noticed an increase in my stomach size the last few days, which is incredibly annoying. After a couple of weeks of no pmo I usually notice a better physique as well as I feel more attractive when I look at myself.

Current weight is 153lbs and I'm 5'10, I am going to slightly increase my eating, protein intake, and working out every other day.

One thing that deeply concerns me is the last time I went 34days straight. I said I was more aggressive. I have proof. I got into a massive fight with my dad (for no reason, I just blew up at him, made a scene, and stormed out of a restaurant) an hour later I got pulled over doing 101 miles a hour... I have court on sept 11

I also noticed previously that I get embarrassingly clingy, like texting a girl I used to date 5 times in a row. Disgusting.

Must mentally work to curb these effects.

7. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 5:

confidence: 6/10

Confidence up a bit as well as happiness staying high. I am much happier now then I was for my entire previous reboot (27 days), It was like I needed to PMO viscously to be brought back to my normal happy laid back self. I sit here relishing in my old self.

I'm back to my old self, except: no libido or ability to get hard. Which makes me question if this no pmo stuff has any real merrit. Hence, my test, to prove once in for all.

After this week my testosterone will peak and I will be thrown into the abyss (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12659241?dopt=Abstract)

*late night edit: happiness taking a dive as well as confidence. Possibly because I have work tomorrow at a very stressful, cold work environment. Hate.

8. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 6:

confidence: 5/10
    libido: 2/10

dont understand where this happiness is coming from but its great. please keep it coming.

Edit* I did change one single thing this past week - I went out and bought these testosterone boosting supplements. Its possible these could be causing the happiness. I hope not though

9. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 7:

confidence: 6/10
    happiness: 7/10

Feeling great. Possibly be this test supplement? I've still hit flatline. Regardless, every 10 days I'm going to chart my progress as a reference. So its coming up fast.

Stay strong, my friends

10. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 8:

Confidence: 7.5/10
    Happiness: 6.5/10
    Urge: 0/10

Ultra confident today. I have no reason to be happy (as I will write about) I should be miserable and usually this is where I would PMO binge.

I got back from court where the judge wanted to throw me in jail for 10days (speeding 101mph). Instead I'm doing 30days on the chain gang. I can't believe speeding is taken so seriously..fml
    I've spent around 2grand on court fees, fines, lawyer costs. Awful.

Not only that, the girl I've been crazy about and used to date has ignored me and now has a new boyfriend. All I have to say is: "peace". Not talking to her anymore.

Those two things would usually throw me into a deep binge but I'm worth more than that. I'm doing this for the betterment of myself. This is what separates the strong from the weak.

I was flirting with two gorgeous girls at court. I'm kicking myself for not getting their numbers. From now on I'm carrying business cards with my cell on the back for these occurrences.

Feeling bulletproof. I hope it stays this way.

Stay strong, my friends

11. Tongya Kupana

Tongya Kupana New Member

About your aggressiveness issues during no-PMO / no-MO, I kind of can relate. There were times when I feel like I could start fighting someone this second, and I would have no second thoughts stopping me whatsoever. It's hard to explain, and it was very alien to me. On one of the day posts I wrote about how I almost got into a fight with a homeless man over pure bullshit. At times it felt like I had no filter between my emotions and actions.

Be careful; restrain yourself as much as you can during those times.

Good luck.

12. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 9:

Confidence: 2/10
    Happiness: 1/10

The ecstasy has passed. I feel like it was all a facade, because deep down I knew it was too good to be true, I knew I'd come crashing down. My life is Enron stock and perceived value and dreams are nothing but illusions. I lay here feeling the worst I've felt in months - Filled with anger, bitterness, and sadness.

Hopefully with time I can get back to where I was last week except have it be sustainable.

13. delightful

delightful New Member

Interesting, I almost fought a bum as well. We were swearing at each other and I was incredibly close to fighting him with everything I have. I remember reading that in your journal.

14. delightful

delightful New Member

Day 10:

Confidence: 3/10
    Happiness: 6/10

Bounced back today, it felt great but the uncertainly and volatility concerns me. Still no libido, what the hell happened to it? I almost forgot what having one feels like. zero urges or care.

15. Re: Detailed 1-90 day report (with weekly charts)

Dude you are entering into the hell section of the reboot. Day 10-16 were just god awful in regard to everything. I could not be around people. BUT after you clear day 14 the positive changes start to become more apparent and those emotional swings get smaller and smaller. Man I feel for you, good luck and get through it!

16. delightful

delightful New Member

ugh, I know - after that my libido usually creeps and then the real work begins. Thanks for the support, bud! you're 30% finished, I know youve got it in ya!

17. delightful

delightful New Member

day 11:

Happiness: 5.5/10

Not a bad day, pretty laid back. Confidence a little in the gutter and my ability to talk to others has faded a bit (ran into an old school friend in the weirdest place). Happiness has leveled out at a pretty good level. NO libido - I dont have much of an issue with this as long as it returns eventually.

Now, without further adieu, I bring you the results for part 1/10 of my study. I have also taken an average of the confidence, happiness, and urge/libido and combined them into one stat. I labeled it 'overall' and I believe it will be a good measure to gauge overall effectiveness.

Confidence:
    AVERAGE SCORE: 4.25/10

[​IMG]

Happiness:
    AVERAGE SCORE: 5.25/10

[​IMG]

Libido:
    AVERAGE SCORE: 1.25/10

[​IMG]

Overall:
    AVERAGE SCORE: 3.5/10

[​IMG]

18. delightful

delightful New Member

day 12:

Happiness: 4.5/10
    Urge: 1/10

wet dream last night. WTF? last time I had one was exactly a year ago on my first reboot on day 33. To get one this early on? I'm confused, even more confusing is that I am libido-less
    I was happy though, because in my dream I was full blown PMOing - only to realize I had been dreaming.

My confidence is dropping off and its causing me to be very introverted, I cant really hold up a conversation right now.

19. delightful

delightful New Member

day 13:

Confidence: 3/10
    Happiness: 5.5/10

20. delightful

delightful New Member

day 14:

Happiness: 3/10

blah