Deleted

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by Deleted, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

3. ukdamon

ukdamon Trying for a life of purity

Congratulations on Day 5 Richard

Deleted likes this.
  4. typicalme

typicalme Member

Hey, welcome to the boards and congrats on making it to day 5. I can totally relate to being stuck in a reboot/relapse cycle, that's been my own situation as well and what brought me back here after a long break. Sounds like you have the tools to kick this thing for good; I'll be checking in and rooting for your success.

Deleted likes this.
  5. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

6. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

7. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

ukdamon likes this.
  8. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

9. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

10. typicalme

typicalme Member

Hey, I like the big red "X" idea, I might have to try that myself. Congrats on making it to day 10, that's awesome. And nice job working on putting that extra time and energy toward your goals for 2018; I'm trying to do the same thing.

Deleted likes this.
  11. Deleted

Deleted Member

Deleted

12. typicalme

typicalme Member

Man, I can totally relate to those random, unavoidable triggers! The other week I had to figure out a gift for my wife, and was looking for clothing ideas online—a terrible idea, as even the most innocuous clothes-model pics instantly sent my heartbeat racing and tempted me to relapse. And of course magazines, TV, billboards, Instagram, etc are all full of that kind of imagery. I guess the good news is that every time you put up a big X instead of indulging, it strengthens your willpower and helps rewire your brain.