compulsive masturbation

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by shattered, Oct 28, 2019.

1. shattered

shattered Member

This is a message primarily for people I've messaged with in that past.
    I have dug very deep into research about compulsive masturbation, and I'm pretty convinced finally, that this is the source of my problem.
    I have a memory of having the flu with a fever when I was 15, and I actually masturbated to alleviate the pain of having the flu. That's a huge clue right there that something was wrong very early on.

Anyways, I've spent most of my life searching for answers on what the hell is wrong with me, and I believe I'm getting there.

2. Richard Bell

Richard Bell New Member

Can you brief me about Compulsive masturbation and about your problem related to this?
    Actually I have not understood your above post clearly what. Could describe it so I could participate in this thread... Thank you.

3. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Well-Known Member

Where have the research led you too?

Have you been able to improve your ed?

@shattered please respond.

4. shattered

shattered Member

Guys, I haven't responded because I want to write out something thoughtful.
    I do want to say I'm doing VERY well right now.
    The biggest thing that helped me was actually to quit worrying about it. Take a 6 month break from worrying about sexual performance and just chase after your goals.
    I've had some sexual encounters where I truly didn't care if I got it up or not, and it actually turned out great.

I'll write more later.

Mickeymouse likes this.
  5. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Well-Known Member

Looking forward for your writing on the forum.

6. Dee556pak

Dee556pak Member