Church Hottie Update!

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by ted93704, Sep 29, 2013.

1. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

Well, to my absolute surprise and delight my church hottie has been spending a lot of time with me. We go for a short walk after church on both sunday morning and sunday night, we talk and just laugh and have a good time together. It has been a euphoric feeling for me. She told me that she likes me for my personality and my honestly, and the fact that I treat her well so far. Her dad is ok with us "being friends" but I get the feeling that he is suspicious that more may be going on. In fact, more is kind of going on. We've kissed a couple times, but just on the cheek to say goodbye, and one time she sat on my lap, I popped a boner, and she grinned at me and said "is that what I think it is'? LOL...is that a good sign btw?

2. Agaut

Agaut New Member

That's great man, keep on going. It's absolutely a positive sign. I don't know how important it is to you that you get her father's approval but in my opinion you shouldn't worry about, if she likes you that's all that matters.

3. Kokonut

Kokonut New Member

how old is she and how old are you again?

4. ted93704

she's 17 (yummy) and i'm 33

5. gottahandittoya

gottahandittoya New Member

6. A New Man

A New Man White Knuckle Brigade 2013

Glad it's all working out for you ted.

7. BigPete

BigPete New Member

Nobody thinks she's a little young?? She could be your daughter! I guess it's just me :( aren't there grown women more your age you could hang out with? rather than a teenager?

8. A New Man

A New Man White Knuckle Brigade 2013

Yeah, i had a go at ted on another thread (his classic "Drunk Bitches" thread) but got called a White Knight for my trouble. He's not really serious- part troll, part man.

Lots of guys probably agree with you but they don't bother to post, especially on ted's "subjects".

9. ted93704

thanks fuckers..I got to feel her up and mess around a bit but now I've got me a fattie..kinda sucks but I guess its better than nothing..As Stifler said "pussy is pussy'