Brand New Life

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by Wise Hermit, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Thelongwayhome27

Thelongwayhome27 Well-Known Member

Hi, how did the cat on your picture take a selfie with his dog pals ? He is so bad ass :D

How many days hard mode is he on ? Because he looks like a beast.

2. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

He has been working out recently to be able to hold the camera properly

Thelongwayhome27 likes this.
  3. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Day 16

Happy with holding the progress. I need to keep away from any urges and fantazies and I will be fine.
    Now the work and other stuff is the problem. No motivation. More like - its so easy to distract myself from what I need to do but feel lazy about it. Need to decrease my time on gaming and see if this is another addiction that is stealing my time and daily focus

4. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Day 20 / Day zero

Just relapsed. 20 was a good streak but still not enough effort. The trap can come unexpectedly. Will still keep movng forward and doing even better than before

It is certainly about the dopamine in my head which is not letting go. Fixing my mind will fix everything ofc

5. Thelongwayhome27

Thelongwayhome27 Well-Known Member

I think almost three weeks is really a good job, especially in "lock down conditions". I'm sure the 20 days are not in vein and will help you out in your future efforts.

Did the lapse come suddenly on day 20, or did it come gradually in the last few days ?

6. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Saw very sexy scene in tv series and was thinking about it since yesterday. Drove myself to the point where I didn't want to calm down

7. Battlesword1

Battlesword1 Active Member

That's tough man, especially if you don't know the scene is going to happen. But get back on the good grind and you'll be okay!

Wise Hermit likes this.
  8. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Day zero

I think I found out the psychological reason behind the relapses. A personal problem I've been avoiding. Need to focus on that everytime I will feel urge for a relapse

9. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Aaand again day zero.
    I''m getting too loose on this everytime I fail after big streak. Will be rereading everything in this thread. Really want to check out at list 90 day progress.

10. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Alright I'm back

First half of May was reprsented by lots of fails but now I'm proudly standing on day 25. It was definetely 25 days of no MO but the P was there, even if in thoughts. This Friday was actually first day when I felt fighting against urges even mentally thus I'm returning here.
    It feels better. I'm realizing I have own sort of depression and am trying to move on from it

Interesting year up ahead

11. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Well. I got too relaxed from the streak and screwed myself. At the same time got myself some insight on the addiction. Now I wanna do even better

12. Wise Hermit

Wise Hermit Member

Day 16
    Well, this has been the best streak so far by how it feels.
    I learned how to prevent thinking about horny stuff and it helps me to just keep going with the streak every day.