Best Exercise For Sexual Vigor!

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by ted93704, Jan 12, 2016.

1. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

Sex is all about the pelvic floor. Thus, the best exercise for your sex life is the full squat. This means ass to grass squats, none of this pussiefied version where you butt is 90 degrees and all that bullshit. Go all the way down, and come back up all the way too! Even if you dont use any weight this exercise will help you in so many ways. Another important exercise for good sex is the pushup. This is especially true for the missionary position where you have to hold your body up so it doesnt crush your lady! haha Other than that, any exercise that supports those two is going to help you!

2. ted93704

come on you pansies..what do you guys think of squatting?

3. NuLife

NuLife New Member

Squats help me with overall healthy feelings. I feel more grounded and in my body the day after a vigorous routine of squats.

I physical trainer friend of mine said that a lot of hormones are generated in the large muscles of the legs. IDK if that's true or not.

I have some evidence of healing pied with squats, not a total cure for me though. I do consider it an important part in my overall routine however.

4. SpikeyCloud

SpikeyCloud Member

Going to try that out, thanks for your advise.

5. FreakyButPractical

FreakyButPractical it isn't personal

Thanks for this..There was me just thinking that the best pelvic floor exercises just involved tensing and releasing that area!
    I spend over 30 hours a week on my feet in work and often find myself stretching at quiet moments so might start to throw in some squats!

6. ted93704

good luck with it brother...I hope it helps you as its helped me...let me know if you feel or see any improvements!