Back to try again after two years

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by CJJackson, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Nuwanda

Nuwanda Member

Remember how far youve come! Read your first entries in your journal and compare. Honestly, i think you will be very surprised!

2. CJJackson

CJJackson Active Member

First post in three months I have to admit the last 6 months or so I got off track I didn’t have that desire or enthusiasm that I ha at first. I’ve spent the last few hours reflecting and reading every post I’ve ever put on this forum. Tbh I haven’t been happy with my life I’ve plateaued in every area work, dating, working out, just really burnt out lately. I know this journeys worth it. Well for probably the 50th time in the last two years the counter starts again

Pete McVries likes this.
  3. Pete McVries

Pete McVries Well-Known Member

We have to constantly reinvent ourselves until we find a formula that works. Being on the other side (now), I can tell you that it is worth the trouble. Maintain the grind!

Take care!

Thelongwayhome27 likes this.
  4. fedmom

fedmom Member

If this is still a problem for you there's a thread in my profile for curing sexual masochism disorder.

5. CJJackson

CJJackson Active Member

Haven’t been on in awhile so I figured I’d come back to update. Past 6 months have been up and down probably relapsed about 12-15 times I got away from where I was a year ago. Currently stuck in the 2-3 week relapse loop but I know I can do better I’ve had streaks going much much longer. Gotta keep trying and stay consistent I want to get through the rest of the month clean and build momentum on top of that!