Approach Counter: 100 Women

Discussion in 'Social Advice' started by ClimbXR, Jun 19, 2018.

1. ClimbXR

ClimbXR Active Member

Sorry for not updating regularly. Have been so busy with work and not approaching...till this Wednesday.

Approach # 10

Australian girl at gourmet supermarket. This was about an hour before my interview and I was killing time. I just started talking to her and we're meeting up today to hang out in the city. I'm going to show her a few of my favorite places.

mereal, Londoner and kopp like this.
  2. Londoner

Londoner Well-Known Member

Nice going!

3. ClimbXR

ClimbXR Active Member

Ok, so I'm starting this thread up again and going to really try hard this time to just talk to a girl every time it's someone I find interesting/want to get to know. I'm going to keep a list of the 100 encounters and see what happens.

How many of us pass by women who are around our age who we wish we just chatted up or tried to get to know. It's just a shame to not try. And I will

This is really my top goal in terms of social improvement, being able to just talk with an easy flow with any women regardless of the situation or who it is. I want it to be natural and not forced. I think it's definitely a practice skill (even though having a sharp wit is a bit harder).

4. Pete McVries

Pete McVries Member

I'm definitely following your progress and your approach. Wishing you the best of luck!