Anyone's erection go away quickly when they stand up?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by steve34, Oct 28, 2012.

1. steve34

steve34 New Member

Or find it harder to M while standing?

2. CidGuerreiro

CidGuerreiro Well-Known Member

You're probably very used to M sitting or laying down.

3. steve34

steve34 New Member

This makes sense as I've M'd mostly like that my whole life, how do I fix it?

Could it possibly be a circulation problem? Although I don't see how that could be the case as I am very healthy and have regular blood pressure.

There are hundreds of posts across the internet about guys who also lose it almost immediately when standing up without stimulation. Could it really be as simple as conditioning ourselves by always M'ing while lying / sitting down?

Same..

4. freefrompmo

freefrompmo New Member

No, most of us with PIED have some sort of anxiety related to erections. Keeping an erection with anxiety is tough enough, but by standing up, you briefly increase your HR and blood is pulled away from your extremities and towards your heart. Hence, many of us lose erections when standing up. I think people have too many mental explanations for things that are often physical. Plus, if your anxious, things such as movements, noise, etc. make the anxiety worse, which would increase your issues standing up. This is common, I used to have this problem ALL the time, and I used to masturbate standing up all the time.

5. steve34

steve34 New Member

M'd today without O to test out of frustration. Had no problem obtaining an erection standing up and not only that, but it also stayed up for 20 seconds without stimulation and no fantasy.

I haven't had this happen in years, getting an erection standing up used to be impossible and after no stimulation it would die immediately.

Perhaps I was conditioned to M'ing lying down and after the two months of abstinence and Ming to O yesterday, I might have "reset" myself to being used to whatever.

After two months I might finally be healed!!!!

The last hurdle is performance anxiety. I am absolutely ecstatic.

6. fixme

fixme New Member

I also find it harder to masturbate while standing up. I used to do it all the time and that's how I started it when I was a teenager. Never used to have problems. Over the years, I started masturbating while laying down.

7. marco

marco Guest

My erections are allot weaker when standing and they also go away faster than when sitting or laying. It's normal for people who have PIED I guess. I'm just curious, does this fix itself when the reboot is over or do I have to fix it some other way while doing the reboot?

8. fugu

fugu "You know, feelin' good, livin' betta." :) Staff Member

This was pretty common for me to have happen in my PMO days...we'll see if it's still around after a long reboot :)

9. Magux

Magux New Member

l get up on my knees to start having sex, the boner just dies. And its definantely related to the position. l have no idea why. So happy l found and got magic help. l have acquired the ability to control my orgasm, which can lead to sex lasting much longer.