Anyone on here have high blood pressure and ED?

Discussion in 'Erectile Dysfunction / Delayed Ejaculation' started by Omniman911, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Omniman911

Omniman911 New Member

2. ted93704

ted93704 Keep Your Heads Up!

I do..but its lowered..the key to lowering it is to drink only water and coffee..and eat various fruits

3. Jose bell

Jose bell New Member

Hii..
    i am not suffering from Blood pressure but i can share few things on "How to control high blood pressure" i.e
    Morning bare feet walk on wet grass,
    Make habit of using standing 10-20 minutes daily on aqua pressure machine (board),
    Drink 5-6 liter normal water a day,
    avoid oily and high cholesterol cooked food or deep oily fry foods,
    Do normal cycling, skipping and basic level for fitness and stamina,
    And
    For to cure ED learn some special exercises from some expert or Online.

4. Ralph McDonald

Ralph McDonald New Member

I do not have but I’m trying to help you in your situation. If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, you might be worried about what medication should take. But your lifestyle plays important role in treating high blood pressure. So you can control it with healthy lifestyle which reduce the need of medications as: Do regular physical activities/exercises like walking, jogging, swimming or cycling. Eat healthy diet and lessen amount of sodium in your diet. Reduce stress. And about ED, some study said that high blood pressure is one of the major causes of erection problems. So you can need consultation for this.