Anxiety

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by Bestrongnopmo, Jan 12, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Beberapa hari ini perasaan cukup baik,menyentuh 9 hari adalah sesuatu yang baik,terima kasih untuk diriku dan maafkan aku,memulai kembali perjalanan.
    Merasa cukup baik secara mental,meskipun ada sedikit penyesalan akibat tergelincir semalam.

2. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Chaser effect is real,i feel instant urge to M...

3. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

I have a cold, sneezing, itchy and runny nose. my body is fit, anxiety is also not a little paranoia and a little overthinking.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
  4. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

This afternoon I have a headache, anxiety attacks, fear,restless, a little paranoid, feeling sleepy, lightheadedness and muscle tension

5. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Today I feel good, anxiety is greatly reduced, there is a temptation when I am alone. But I immediately rushed out and bought food.

6. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

I am currently experiencing negative emotions, feeling irritated, irritable, depressed, overwhelmed, sad too.

7. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Is it because I'm stressed about myself, about my current condition, about my desires that may be at odds with my parents?

Or is it just my perspective error?

8. Kuhn

Kuhn Member

hey great that you're such an active poster. just a quick tip, if you give a little bit more context to what you're feeling it might be easier to reply to. even if you don't want replies from others it's more helpful to yourself in the future if you write down in more detail what you are actually thinking when you feel these emotions. what happened, how did you react etc. etc. keep truckin' !

Bestrongnopmo likes this.
  9. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

thanks for the input mate.

Kuhn likes this.
  10. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

I'm in an economic condition that can be said to be quite difficult, I'm trying to get up trying to try some luck, this is one of the things that makes me stressed and overwhelmed plus I don't have a suitable friend to confide in about my problems. My feeling condition for today is good, doing some physical activity, morning routine giving pet food and cleaning the house.

11. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Last night I relapsed, noting some of the triggers including negative emotions, a friend who showed a female wechat video call (leading to nudity). including late bedtime.

12. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

Tought:
    Update My feelings for now are good, bro, no worries arise. It's different from before being emotionally relapsed, I'm confused about what time it was in my abstinence range when I felt stressed, worried, afraid that it was all withdrawal symptoms or indeed that was my problem that came to the surface telling me to deal with my negative emotions.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022 at 11:52 PM
  13. Bestrongnopmo

Bestrongnopmo Member

this morning I feel pretty good, sleep well with dreams that are not so clear, do morning activities as usual then do nursery work, sow making planting media, I'm quite happy to do that. now resting, helping to take care of my grandfather who is old and can't walk.This morning I also had the chance to contact a psychiatrist to have a little chat.