All Men in 30 Age Group Are Welcome [GROUP] : 9 spots left

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by perasaafi, Jun 18, 2013.

1. thebraniac

thebraniac Just don't do it

I would like to join this group. I am 35 and recently single. I discovered this web site back in March and was sober for 21 days. I relapsed and have been pmo'ing ever since. I NEED HELP.

2. thebraniac

thebraniac Just don't do it

It's been 4 days since I posted in this group and no one replied. I'm cancelling my request to join. I need help and can't wait this long. Cheers and all the best.

3. freedomfromcybersex

freedomfromcybersex rebooting my brain, reclaiming my body.

hey guys - join us for the totally FREE telephone conference call support meeting tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST 1 pm EST:

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=10398.0

4. tst

tst life is beautiful

Hello

I would be very keen to join this group . I am 32 and married, I have been PMO from about 16.

5. a4c444

a4c444 New Member

Would be very interested in joining this group. Just turned 30.

6. sgb77

sgb77 New Member

Hello all,
    I would like to join this group. I'm just coming out of a relapse and really looking to connect with others, and hope it will help achieve my goal.

I would like the idea of having virtual meetings, maybe using google hang outs or something to that effect. If this is not the kind of group, then let me know and I'll look elsewhere.

Thanks

7. freedom

freedom New Member

Is the group still open? How have you guys structured meetings?

8. Also looking to join a group. At risk of relapse and hurting pretty bad. Have been trying to quit for 2 years+.
    Best,
    EP