About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Her name is Linda Howe Outsider!

2. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Yes it’s this one, thanks for the confirmation Bobo!

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well there will be 17 people here for thanksgiving..
    Food counter: 65 lbs Turkey
    ----------------------30 lbs cranberry
    Both berry and sauce
    ----------------------40 lbs mashed potatoes
    ---------------------35 kbs roasted potatoes
    ----------------------45 lbs brown gravy
    -----------------------50 lbs of sweet potato pie
    -------------------------12 bottles of red wine
    ---------------------12 bottles of white wine
    ---------------------4 cases of soda pop.
    ----------------------150 lbs of fruit: apples, oranges, papaya, mango etc all from my fruit trees.
    Let's see what did I forget any suggestions? Am I cooking-- yup! Heather was like so intimidated when we made food list She went "omg I have never cooked for so many people!" Not too worry baby I am cooking! She gushed so excited, lets open a restaurant honey! You and your mom and Nicole cook sawfish ( salted cod) and rice, callalou (amaranth) and veggies and curry goat and rice. Caribbean food, the guests will go wild for it I figure we will need 30 lbs each. Will offer it 2 nd day with wild hog. Everybody will stay for at least 2 days maybe 3. I bought a 65 lb hog from a hog farmer and I will roast in a pit the second day. Lets see 30 cases beer! What else? Nicole coming 3 weeks early and Heathers mom staying at Heathers place. Its gonna be a bash, dancing, drinking, eating lots of eating! I told Jamie shes peeling spuds ! She is like so excited wants to help me roast hog as do my grandkids.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    Saville and A New Man like this.
  4. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Sounds like a great time Bobo!

5. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Awesome, enjoy!

6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Lots of food holy crap! I invited my neighbor Jill and Joe and her daughter. Wish my mom was still alive she would have loved this gathering-- thinking about her the last few days----- bittersweet-----

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Count up to 20 people! What the hell! I may invite the town !"Hahaha!

8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Count up to 22 people, my old boss found out I am having a holiday bash and he wants to come! Hell yeah !

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

1. Gonna raise food: 55lbs mashed potatoes.
    2. 60 lbs of brown gravy.
    3. 50 lbs cranberry sauce. Went shopping with Heather today she and I took off work. When I got the potatoes, like 125 lbs she gasped! Hahaha! Thinking about cooking another 20 lb turkey. I have these deep fryers that cook something 30 lbs. I have 3 of them. A table will fit on porch--- have 2 foldable tables 15 ft long -- will be 30 feet long together should be enough. Sound system on porch and outside for dancing and partying. Hell have 5.3 acres maybe I will have a open house for the whole town !!! Hahaha!:p

Saville likes this.
  10. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

I think I'm having a can of beans and whiskey for my Thanksgiving....:)

11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Come over for party. Lots of food, dancing and good spirits. Besides the traditional American food ever had Carribean food! Haha! Heather already panicking and Turkey day is 3 weeks away! Nicole her sister due in 1 1/2 weeks! Women! Hahaha! She asked me how can you be so calm! " as long as you keep wearing those "daisy duke" shorts !"

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  12. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Daisy Dukes? I'm there!

13. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Very gracious offer Bobo thank you!

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I bought another 20 lb turkey for the holiday. 125 lbs of spuds. I baked 14 peach pies and froze them. Heather is so excited and she helping me get ready. Ordered 60 lbs of cranberry berries and will make them unto 30 lbs of sauce the rest stay berries. Bread stuffing 100 lbs will make( organic of course). Everything is organic. Tur keys cost me a arm and a leg but what the hell. My libido is insane lately.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Got most of food ready for party. Had to buy another refrigerator to store food. Day before thanks will cook everything, chopped etc. Will peel spuds day before( 125 lbs maybe 150 lbs. Jamie and her mom will help me.
    Paula Heathers mom said to me the other nite when they were over " will you please get her pregnant I want more grandchildren!" Hahaha! She is so damm funny! I said "I am too old !" " No youre not Heather told me if she had met you when you were young she would have 6 or 8 babies!" At any rate ain't gonna happen.

16. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

How many people do you have coming?

17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

22 at last count. Woulndt surprise me if that dosent go up from there ! WTH !!I like to give parties at least if I have the room! Now I have 5.3 acres!:cool: Think that might be enuf! Got 85 lbs of turkey and 100 lbs of stuffing and all the trimmings plus 60 lbs of roast hog plus 90 lbs of Caribbean food! Noone should go hungry !
    Heather said " now that would be perfect baby if you made me pregnant!" They never give up WB!!!! Ain't gonna happen !!!!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather really " blue" last nite and yesterday. When I asked her what was wrong in hot tub last nite she kind of blew me off. Ok, not really my business and I asked so finished deal. Went to bed and she sat in bed and crying she said " I want to have another baby and I want you to be the father! But you dont want to and I respect that and I will get over this !" I asked her if she was happy. She said very happy and she cant imagine life without me. I am very sorry to make her unhappy about this but I dont want another kid and I am not gonna have one, that's that!

19. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

She's got baby rabies!

20. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

This is not going away. She's relentless!