About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Good session with my primary concubine went very well!

2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

So there moving along. Congradulations!

3. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

My head to dick connection seems to be slowly reconnecting. She noticed that I got hard faster than last time. Had a bit more of a chaser effect this time.

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

It gets better and better. Mine is still getting better even after more than 2 years.

5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Thanks Bobo

6. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

'Sup Bobo?

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hello sir Saville: Things here about the same. Life just going on. My relationship with Heather is just fine least seems to be. My adoption papers for Jamie is in progress. Heather brought them home and when I signed them she started to cry uncontrolably and hugged me and kissed me. She said " I feel so lucky you love her and me!" You ? She cursed me out !:p I do love her but dont tell her that!
    Let's see Jamie learning to ride pony.
    My sex life is very satisfying it seems to be getting better and better. Pmo seems to be a thing of past, a past I wasted, alot of years and tears on. I stay very vigilant.
    Still practicing ejaculation control ! Driving Heather insane at times!:D "youre a fuck machine she groans!" haha! Good for ego but its what I want when I practice it thats for me its the important point perhaps sounds selfish but that's the thing I had to learn and still am. " You racist selfish men!" Fuck you feminazi!
    How are you?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Please explain ejaculation control

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Ability to control when you ejaculate ( cum). There is a very old belief that ejaculation is your life force. I have been studying it for some time now. It works and is true. I am still learning. If I wish can now go 1+ hours of constant intercourse without stopping and staying hard. Afterwards I dont feel drained ie tired. I can screw and won't cum and I am fine. Heather gets crazy because I dont cum. She says it makes a woman insane for a man to be hard for so long because they can control their orgasms as a far as length and frequency. But I am really interested in my pleasure, hers yes, but mine is paramount. The real masters were the ancient Chinese emperors who had 5 or 6 wives and 20 or 30 concubines and serviced them all and lived many years. They had to learn something or they would have died young. There are books how it works, sexual pleasure without loss of life force.You may wanna check it out. It's not the bullshit book sales deal you can find the REAL deal ---called "pillow books " many centuries old---hard to find but its there.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
  10. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Thanks bobo. I’ve actually done that before

11. Saville

That's wonderful that you are adopting Jamie. :) This is a big step, but such an affirmative one. Cheers!

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thank you. My 3 girls were so excited that I am adopting Jamie. Wow Jamie said "now I will have sisters !" Heather is beyond happy and has been crying tears of joy the last few days. She said now Jamie will have a family. I told her I will be her daddy. Heather sat in my lap and cried. One of my grown daughters wants her next weekend. Jamie already calls her Auntie Carol Ann. Heather called her sister Nicole and told her I guess that I was adopting Jamie. She said Nicole was sobbing and I got on phone and asked her to come for Thanksgiving to farm and stay for as long as she wants. I told her I would like her to help me raise Jamie if anything happens to Heather. Heather attacked me and sobbing and crying jumped on me in front of Jamie ! Jamie went "there they go playing kissy again --- yuck !" Hahaha! I want a huge thanksgiving dinner with my 3 daughters their kids, husbands, Heather's mom and dad Heather, Nicole, Jamie.
    I guess I would like Heather her folks and Nicole and Jamie to feel part of my family because they are, they are all my family as much as my 3 daughters are. Enough sentiment!
    Saville tell me about you my friend What's happening?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Gil79, Saville and Outsider. like this.
  13. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Wow! All of these incredible blessings because you quit PMO?? Dude sign me up!! You're literally getting a 2nd life at almost 60!

Outsider. likes this.
  14. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Congratulation @Bobo i second Wild Bill, a new life started over for you since you gave up PMO, I’m sincerely soooo happy for you, you deserve it bro.

15. Outsider.

I’ve read about it but I didn’t succeeded in applying it. As it required first, to train, to MO until you almost O etc, it was too much triggering for me and lead to more MO so I stopped. I can’t train “live” because I don’t have sex that often.
    @Wild Bill and @Bobo so you have some concrete advice regarding that?

16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

OUTSIDER-----No no no ! Read the old Chinese original way! Mo has nothing to do with this ! The modern way is bullshit it's about $$$$ ! You know medicine believes in mo!

17. Saville

Doing good, Bobo. It's amazing how the brain heals on all fronts when it is allowed to do so. Three years ago I felt little in the way of pleasure. But, now, I enjoy a lot of things. Quitting PMO gave me the courage to look at other areas, as well. :)

Outsider. likes this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

How nice ole friend ! Yes, my brain continuing to heal even though it's over 2 years w/o pmo and like you 3 years ago I felt no pleasure. The added benefits of no pmo are many not only sexual. I often thought that the benefits would only be sexual before I quit but how wrong I was.
    Heather and Jamie often cuddle on my lap. When asked why Jamie did that Heather said she feels safe and loved by you it's your aura thats why I do it you surround with love.
    I am not aware of this it's one of the things that happens w/o pmo. Heather spends most of her time around me whether in hot tub, bed or on porch snuggling and touching me.
    I am so happy you are doing well. I wish there was an injection so others could see the many benefits of no pmo. Please, you must stay vigilant --pmo is a very formidable opponent.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  19. Outsider.

Ok Bobo
    I’ll try to find “the sexual ecstasy”, this book is good, isn’t it?

20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I dont know I never heard of it. Look around for "Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy " maybe that's what you mean. The mentioned book is very close in many respects to the original Chinese manuscripts . It was on internet a while ago by Linda---- I dont remember name. The entire scenario has to do not only with body but tremoundous emphasis is placed on mind.