About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

For some reason can't sleep tonite! Gave Heather a full body massage tonite. I have a massage table in my bedroom and I used that. Got it on Amazon for like $165 a professional table that collapses. Gave her a oily full body massage and had a special surprise for her near end. Ate her pussy until she had a intense orgasm. She giggled and got in bed and wanted to suck me but I said no just cuddle up to me and go to sleep. She did, kissed me good nite and in 5 mins was asleep. Now I cant sleep bummer!!!!

2. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Yes 3 kids that are adults now. I’m not doing this again I remember the guys face in Costco

3. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Happy ending massage for Heather!

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Me either, 3 kids that are grown up also. Dont want any more. Did this once that's enough.
    Haha! Yup happy ending for Heather!

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Meditation going well. I am getting better at it. Trying to teach Jamie. She is doing pretty well so is Heather. We set up a 15 minute time in am before school, work etc to meditate. Heather was running late so didn't do it and was bugging Jamie. I got quietly pissed and told her nicely but firmly " dont do that again!" She just stared at me wide-eyed. Later she called me and apologized said she loves the idea of meditation and she will do it was I- angry at her ? No just disappointed in you. All is well.
    I wanted to tease her so I said " the stamina in sex comes from the meditation. The stamina I have now comes from the meditation I did before. I 'd like to get it up to 2.5 hours without cumming and keeping a rock hard erection."
    She gasped and said "omg I almost cant take you now, Nicole is right I cant cum like that for so long I will die! I would need to sleep all day if you wanted to make love like that "! Giggling she said " but it would be unbelievably sexy like that but only once a month!" No, whenever we make love. Well gotta go Heather talk to you later. Hahaha!:rolleyes::cool: Think about that this afternoon !

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well, "little miss big tits" dressed very sharp all week and was covered up ! She said to me " you're not married are you " nope ! Dont want to be! I wanted to fuck with her" marriage is for young people that are not sure about their sexuality!" She just stared at me and then said "you are?" What do you think Mrs. So n So ? She went" well you're not gay thats for sure and I have a feeling- ah I am not going to say it!" She said I have to go back to work!:p

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I spoke with young woman who likes to show her sucking to her female coworkers. I said " you need to stop this or I will. Please understand that your life is your own but what goes on in this office is my responsibility. You are a valued worker and you have been around for what 8 years?--- do I need to say anymore Mrs. So n So ? She said no said she will stop. Damm she's married, what does her husband think or does he even have a say ? 2 dudes are doing ok so maybe we are getting to the end of problems we will see. Will take a while. Weekend here good deal.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather called me from farm ( she there watching Jamie do barn chores) that I got test back in mailbox back from doctor. I told her to open (I know she wanted too) and read to me, I am shopping. Heather started to giggle " umm-- it says your sperm count is far above normal. Ramge is 50 to 120. Normal is 75 yours is 144! She started to crack up " omg your like a baby machine !" Very funny! I need to investigate about what to do here. Heather WILL get pregnant that's not gonna happen. Condoms don't work for me or Heather she says! Claims she cant feel anything with one and without one she feels and gets extremely turned on and has intense orgasms. Dinner tonite raw mac and cheese : spiralizer zucchini, no skin, water soaked almonds, tomatoes, walnuts, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts put in blender with 1/_2 cup water and add 1 cup of kale. The nuts make the cheese flavor. Yummy Jamie loves it and her mother and me too.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  9. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

She may be a hotwife

10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Good grief !!!!

11. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

For your edification

In modern fetish usage, a cuckold is compliant in his partner's sexual infidelity. ... A cuckold, then, is traditionally the husband of an adulterous wife, and the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is frequently called a “hotwife” or a “cuckoldress.”

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thx for the explanation. Her life is her own and she has a right to do what she likes. However, she has no right to use the office for her pursuits and she is not going to. Thats it do what you want but not here.
    That stuff is to unbalanced for me though I am sure the stuff Heather and I think is fine would horrify other people.

13. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

I've met two hotwives in my dating adventures and they were attractive but you could tell they were kind of fucked up. No I didn't fuck either one. They have a higher self inflated view of their SMV (sex market value) than what is reality because they have a cuck at home providing for their physical needs and telling them how sexy they are. If these women were single they would be having a real hard time dating. Their best use is as a 3rd in a threesome. I much prefer low cock count women that are ready to sow their oats!

I agree your hotwife employee needs to STFU about her sexual piccadillos to the other office women.

14. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Your sex life with Heather sounds healthy and normal to me. But then again....I'm not normal

15. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Get snipped ASAP bro!

16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hahaha! I am not normal either WB at least I dont think I am!

17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Vasectomy is this weekends topic of conversation. I am going to do some serious investigation here. I asked a friend of mine who had one. He says he didnt have any difference in his sex life but some guys can have reduced libido. He said be careful. Damm sure will. Heather is against vasectomy but she wants to get pregnant that ain't gonna happen at least by me ! Already affecting my libido! Heather giving me bullshit, I got annoyed and said " you wanna get pregnant ok, I love you but go somewhere else. There arent gonna be any pregnant ladies here sweetie!" She asked if it might affect the frequency of our sex life. I said it might, very bad really bad it might supress my libido! I dont want that to happen! She is like concerned but if she gets "preggers" Iam the one that has to swallow it ! Nope! She said but I take pills yeah, but if you get what do they say and what does it say on box they are not guaranteed ! She just looked at me. I will figure this out. Maybe Iam going to get a new g/f!;)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dancing gig last nite. Was good to go dancing. Hot babe hit on me. Heather got pissed but I ignored both of them. Was some really hot women in club last nite. Got home early and Jamie is with grandparents for weekend. Sunday day of rest.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  19. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

I need to learn to dance. Are you doing latin salsa? Bet there's not a lot of fatties out dancing

20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I have been dancing kizomba for many years. I can dance salsa and many other Latin dances. Go for dance lessons and learn kizomba its the sexiest dance in the world ! Believe you me the women go crazy -- lots of wet pants and your right no fatties ! Look for Sara Lopez on you tube. Look for sexy kizomba see I'd you like it. Too bad I cant teach you to dance I would have you beginner dancing in 2 hours. You go to Latin club and sexy Mama asks you to dance and after her pants are wet when she sees you can dance and your like ---hmm ! CARRY ON !:D