About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Jamie has barn chores this afternoon before piano lessons. I am such a bastard!!!:D She has a horse right ?

2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Gonna see about buying saddle tomorrow. Saddle, bridle and reins and of course ice cream for little girl and her mom! LOL! Thinking about raw Mexican pasta ( zucchini) noodle salad for tomorrows dinner plus tomato pudding with strawberries, brazil nuts, raisins and sesame topping. Heather says my cooking( which she loves) has made her body lose fat and the dancing keeps her thighs tight and her ass hard. She says she's lost 8 lbs. I can believe it her waist is like tiny that really accentuates her big tits ! 34 triple d - natural and scrumptious! But its the hips that gets me with any woman :D:D:eek::D:D:D and that she has!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  3. breath

breath Member

4. breath

breath Member

Being grateful for 'crumbs' begets crumbs. That is a wise idea worth looking out for. But the sex with my wife is something I treasure (although I would like it it to be more frequent and last an hour each time (in my head I would anyway)..... this is NOT me begging for crumbs!!

It brings bonding to the marriage. I'm more of an atheist than anything else - but I see god when I cum (haha). The after glow lasts several days- the morning hug and "I love you" as we leave for work is framed in joyful reflection that this couple of old birds got in the sack together!The point is not whether it is scheduled or not. (scheduled supposedly making a job out of it) But the point is we WANT it to happen (even if its more the man (me) initiating.

We have kids, jobs busy lifestyles which change a lot - and asking her if she feels like a romp later is not "settling for crumbs" to me - thank you very much! After 25 years of marriage (several which were completely sexless - to be getting regular sex is not crumby.

When I ask about having sex later I am aware that it may or may not happen.. but it any any case , it succeeds in keeping the intention alive, and when I do it I try to make a fun proposal not something that I'm frustrated or bitter about in the back of my mind because it's not happening as frequently as with new couples. If one wants to live life pursuing one fresh new lover after another and not a balance with family they have my blessings and no judgement.

Another thing is that our marriage is free from bickering, or 'nonsense' percieved by each other, but evenwith that imperfection, till pursuing sex is literally 'making love' (creating love) (where there was withering). I don't see this as lowering the bar, but making the most out of my life from where it stands and getting sexual pleasure in process to boot!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
    Bobo likes this.
  5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Got a saddle, bridle and reins for Jamie's pony. Put saddle on and Jamie riding while I lead her around. Next week she starts riding lessons. Heather is so happy she asked me today if I wanted to legally adopt Jamie!!! I never thought of that. Heather says I can do that even though I am not legally married to the mother.
    I never thought of this. Hahaha! Then she said of course if you were married to the mother it would be easier and you know what you do it when she is pregnant with a huge belly and they will realize you pumped her. Then she giggled and rubbed my dick! Hahahaha! They never give up! I need to have a serious talk with her about Jamie tonite what this means for her if we do it after sex of course!:D I am not against it :(I just do not understand. I told Heather I will buy saddle etc and pay for riding lessons and that will be her bday present for the next 2 years. She is so funny she said " no you bought her pony and you let it stay at your farm otherwise she coulndt have a pony." Of course if you do it --- lets see I will strip for you when Jamie's not around and dance for you and you know what ---I know what you like baby and giggled and put her tongue in my ear and rubbed my dick !" Hahaha! So funny! Jamies around otherwise Heather would be on kitchen table with her legs in air groaning because I told her I know what you like too! She giggled and said if Jamie wasnt there she would fuck me so hard I would die ! Like I said so funny !!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Jamie went our for day with grandparents, they wont be home until tonite.
    Ok so - here's what Heather told me about adopting Jamie. I adopt her so if anything happens to Heather she will have a home. Nicole her sister will help raise Jamie. Heather wants me to be with Nicole if something happens to her. I asked her suppose Nicole doesn't want me ? She laughed at me and said " she gets dripping wet pants just looking at you didn't you see that when you danced with her in Barbados?" She won't do anything because she loves me. She said she already talked to her and she was ok with it. She asked her if being with me was ok with her ? She was like I think I will just cum if he kisses me and they both got hysterical and she told her wait until he fucks you for 1 hour nonstop, no rest just pumping you while you cum again and again and again! She giggled and Nicole was open- mouthed and said " OMG- I will die!
    Ok - so I told Heather maybe you should have asked me before you set this up? She was like " don't you think Nicole is sexy and hot!" Yes, but was my decision wasn't it Heather? Nicole told me " when she masturbates the image of you is in her head and you always make her cum !" Shit man what the fuck !!!! " I dont want you to be alone and Nicole will be a hot sexy woman for you and she will make a good partner. You realize if you met her before me she would have fucked you non stop and begged you to marry her !" Now that ain't gonna happen Heather! Don't know what to do so we decided to let me think about it for a while. HAHAHAHA! I said to Heather suppose I don't like the way she makes love maybe I should try it out a few times before I make my decision? She went giggling " Bastard I will cut your balls off even though if I tell Nicole that she will cum and then she looked at me and we both cracked up! All this sex talk made me horny and crazy and right after I bent her over kitchen table and filled her with cum! She's out of pills so she ran in to use bidet for like 20 mins and came out insanely horny and you know what happened then! Back to use bidet ! Lol! You know - this was one of my dreams a day like this when I was married to Jennifer - we had one day like it when we were first married but she got insanely pregnant and that was that never happened again. Guess I should be very honored Heather loves me to the degree she would share her daughter with me and Iam. Nicole is totally hot I have thought she was prime jackoff material if I was back in the pmo days. But I am not fuck that ! Have to think here but Heather is in kitchen fussing around think I will go in there and bend her over table again!:D

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather's parents,will be here tomorrow since its labor day. They will sleep at Heathers - Jamie wants to stay at farm with her pony of course!:rolleyes: Heather sleeping right now day of sex exhausted her. Me too cant sleep right now. I am looking at her in bed in her panties and wonder how many kids we would have had if I was younger and I had met her instead of Jennifer. The age difference comes to my head and I wonder. What if I die what will she do? I know she will recover shes very resilient. I need to think about this and maybe make things right if that's what I decide to do. Think I am going to make zoodles ( spiralized zucchini) tonite with tomato sauce, chaga mushrooms a hint of serrano pepper, lime juice and almond and tahini paste. Heather loves it so surprise for her when she wakes up. Oh yeah have to save some for Jamie she loves it too. Time to cook well prepare dinner not cook outs a raw dinner :) Heather asked me the other day if I ever thought of being a raw food chef? Yes, but I never gave it any serious thought. By the way we have another week off from dancing they are closed for remodeling- 3 weeks total.m - good actually we needed a break.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  8. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Ahh young love! Or in our case.....loving the young!

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Ha ha ! Yes! Has its benefits! When they bend over in kitchen with no panties on or take off their bra Hahaha! Yum !

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather and Jamie and I went to church with her parents. I haven't been going to church lately. I want to again. Her parents took Jamie to bull riding rodeo today. We are going to have dinner together tonite before they go back home down south. Daniel and Paula asked me in how I felt about them moving up north by me. Said that would be nice cause I know you miss Jamie and Heather and they miss y'all. Daniel is retiring at end of year so that will work out. Heather kissed me and said " ok that would be so nice and Jamie will be so happy cause her grandma and grandpa will be near!" Heather wants to have another baby I haven't forgotten that !
    Heather and I were in hot tub which turned into oral sex then panting she dragged me into into kitchen soaking wet and she tells me that I go so deep when she bends over. She bent over and cried out and I pumped her full as she groaned. She went into the bidet came out naked opened her legs wide and sat in my lap facing me and took my face and passionately kissed me and asked me if I loved her?Only if you suck on me ! She giggled and cursed me out. We didn't I just :rolleyes:held her.
    My libido seems to be insanely active lately and I am fortunate she is so sexually available. Jennifer wasn't even before marriage fell apart. Iam fucking every day multiple times. Heather can hardly walk she tells me her pussy is so sore but she wants it. She tells me when she sits at work it's like omg but when she comes to farm she wants to fuck. I should be thankful. I love it but there isn't gonna be any baby! I think Heather realizes that. I told her tonite we will soak in tub while we drink some wine and go to bed bet she will be asleep by 10 pm! Maybe I will get a bj before she gets Jamie ready for school ?:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Her parents left a while back. Jamie went to bed. Heather taking a shower I am on porch. Soon we will go in tub and drink some wine and go to bed. Heather asked me tonite if I would make my decision about adopting Jamie by November 1st. That way she can arrange to have it done by January if I say yes. I asked her is there something you're not telling me are you alright? Said she's ok and she's going to convince me to marry her and then she's going to get totally pregnant because I fill her with so much cum ! Lol! Marriage ain't gonna happen neither is baby !

12. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Oh fuck! I knew this was coming

13. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Bobo I saw a guy our age with a hot young thing your girls age and on his chest he had an infant in a papoose carrier. Do you know what I saw on his face?

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thx for your concern WB! Yes she ain't gonna give up but trust me when I tell you ain't gonna happen! She knows it too but hey shes gonna try ! Yes, " why did I do this ?"was on his face- right?

15. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

MISERY!

16. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

One word.....vasectomy!

17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Have considered that and still doing so. This week going to have a semen potency test. Will see what it says.

18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

A wonderful night. Slept my ass off as did Heather. She woke me up with a bj then we made love! She told me it makes her so hot that her pussy is sore and that I have a erection every morning:D She's rushing around like a maniac getting Jamie ready for school. She kisses me goodbye with a tongue kiss and rubs my cock and runs out of the door with Jamie. I am so used to this I dont know if I would be satisfied with another woman that dosent do it and is not as hot sexually as Heather. A long talk tonite about pregnancy and marriage. She's not gonna like this but oh well. I don't wanna lose her but if I have too I have too! A nice way to start day and now time for work:) I am not looking foward to tonite that's for sure.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  19. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather just sent me a lewd and I mean lewd text. She then called me on my cel and said "I just want you to know I love you so much baby! I never thought I could be so happy and sexually fufilled. When I was married he always made me feel like I was oversexed. You make me feel like it's normal and that makes me so hot. I love you so much. If we had met when you were young you would have made me pregnant constantly. Omg you have so much cum it's still running out of me and I used the bidet !She giggled we would have had like 6 or 8 babies ! I am going to the drugstore to pick up my pillls this afternoon. So there baby I will respect your wishes." Such a nice reinforcement. What Am I gonna do with this "chick?":rolleyes:o_O

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I went to florist at lunch and got Heather a dozen red roses and one yellow rose. A dozen red for passion and the one yellow is for friendship. Oh and I got Jamie 1 pink rose which is for love! Should get laid tonite !Hahaha! I am such a dog ! But really I do feel like I want to give them to her. While I am on my own journey and recovering and getting better(pmo) I am quite fortunate she is as sexual as she is because it matches my libido. Jennifer never matched my sexuality when we were first married. Whats for dinner tonite? Heather wants to cook but I said nope I will, got a surprise for you! Think I am gonna make a raw fettuccine alfredo.

Thelongwayhome27 likes this.