About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Will be giving dancing lessons at Heather's house all this week evening 3 hrs per nite so La Pantera and Heather will be ready for Friday nites demo which will turn into a marathon, done enough of these to know what happens. Went to wall mart and bought 5 full length mirrors the are 2 ft wide which will give my student 10 ft wide to watch herself dance and practise when she has time. We're really cheap might buy some for myself to practise. Think will take about 15 hrs practise to get her damm near perfect in dance. MTold her she must wear heels and real short shorts when we practise so that I can show her hip and body movements. Sure Iam gonna get " blue balls" watching the hot little ass and hips sway. Oh well, duty calls ! YEEHAW! Having a good day today no fantasy. I don't understand why the psych part of the reboot is slower than the physical. Off to look at hot little ass wiggle ! Later.........

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hmm, thx 40 makes me feel better, well shit no it dose'nt it hurts like a motherfucker, however that hurts.

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Back from Heather's. Will need to make later in evening arrangements. I got there a minute later she rushed in from work changed, grabbed a carrot to eat and said sweetly to me "ok let's start." Naw needs some time to unwind, eat dinner, pay attention to daughter, interact with folks. NO Mr. Nice Guy crap just being considerate. Told her tomorrow nite let's start @ 7:30 instead of 5 pm. She did real good tonight. At 8pm we stopped and they offered me a beer and talk on porch.(Heather,Paula and Daniel.) At 9 pm I was getting up to leave and guess what fellas ? "THE INFAMOUS BLUE BALLS ",I could barely walk. Heather asked me did I hurt back, nope just a spasm. That's what blue balls are a spasm right, so I didn't lie. Good grief, I will be ambulatory by Friday. Came home ice cold water on nuts. Heather called me up right after I got home and says, and I quote "Your not fooling me, I know what it was ! "Really ? " Yup want me to tell you ? " Ya go ahead. "Women call it "blue petals" when they get it. Blue petals what the hell is that. " Congestion in the vagina, uuum men you know congestion in the, you know...... no, I don't know tell me. Giggling your trying to get me say it you bastard. Well say it then," ok your balls !" Don't flatter yourself little girl I've seen asses as good as yours before." Yes, you asshole but not rubbing against your crotch when we dance ! " Both laughed our ass off THEN SHE SAYS"You know I can take care of that for you !" Yes Heather, I know but we only know each other 2 weeks we need to wait besides I need to lose this 40 lb belly. She goes " That's just more to love baby. I know La Pantera we need to wait." How do you know that, damm it thats that big mouth Sara. See ya hot little ass tommorrow.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Real reason is it dose'nt work, you guys know that but she does not. Fucking ED. Well shit, I caused it so hopefully I can hold her off or it will clear up sooner rather than later. I started to think tonight driving home, hmm she's 31 I am 57 that's no so bad. BRAIN WAKE THE FUCK UP, I SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP ! HOLY SHIT talk about brain damage.

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

If anyone would like to see the dance I am teaching Heather, you can go on youtube and type, Morenasso Sensualonda & Tanja la Alemana -kizomba@ rabat salsa meeting 2016. Watch the whole dance you will see what I mean about being in shape. I don't see any triggers in there, if someone feels there is I apoligize........

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  6. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I'm wiped out just watching the dance. o_O I take my hat off to you that you can do all that moving and have 40lbs to lose.

Tanya is a fucking babe. I mean, yumMY!

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Trust me Saville, it's not easy, Iam feeling it but I guess so many years of dancing helps me some. Butt and hamstrings feel it already from last week and last nite. Will be a lot better without the 40 lbs. On another note, blue balls have subsided mostly since last nite but will have them again tonite, I guess. Funny flatlining and dead dick mostly then feeling there when I dance with her. So weird really but the way it is. No motivation the last few days so complex and confusing feelings about pretty much everything. I can feel depression lurking nearby. Funny I have danced with lady T many times, she makes it look effortless but I think she can kill 3 dancers and still be dancin'," like what's the matter boys y'all tired ? HAHAHA!

8. Saville

I absolutely love dancing. I don't know any moves, but I feel very free when I let myself go. At weddings I'm always the last one to leave the dance floor. I'm sure I'm a spectacle - no, I know I'm a spectacle, but I don't care. :D I always wanted to learn some moves, but my wife is a shitty partner. She always wants to lead. Just the same as with our lovemaking. lol We really aren't that much in sync.

Btw, Tanya is a fucking babe. Yummalicious. OK, I'm almost triggering myself. :eek:

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Women DONT FUCKIN LEAD they FOLLOW like in life. Feminist bullshit. Maybe if yer in neighborhood sometime I will show you some moves, can teach you basic kizomba moves. That would freak wifey out. Yes sir lady T is definitely boiling hot not only dancing but, ahem some other ways also. Wanna trigger yourself check out S . Lopez. I am here in southeast where is u ? Oops forgot we are on Internet, ah fuck it anybody wants me here I am ! Dancing is great exercise don't need gym. Never went to gym just gardening and dancing.

10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I just remembered something funny Saville ! Was at dance contest with Jennifer and sl was there. When wife saw her she looked at me and said this which I still remember word for word." If I was a man I would be fucking her all day until I died ! " I COULD NOT BELIEVE she said that. So funny.

11. Saville

Maybe your wife was into chicks? :eek: After having seen Ms. Lopez...I think I'm in love. That booty, though! Gah!

For some guys watching that kind of dancing might be triggering, though. I'm not so sure I should watch anymore, to be honest. I think I was actually starting to sweat. As long as one is doing the dance and not watching it's all good. Too bad I live in a small hick town where people think line dancing is the epitome of class and style. I'm face palming myself as I say that.

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

No , wife was'not into chick's but as you can see she has DRASTIC effect even on women. Wife said to me later, "my God is there a shop where you can get all that, plastic surgery can't even give you that !" Yes, we'll I guess it could be a trigger if you are not watching the dancing. Sorry guys I am a dancer, dont see it as a trigger. MY BAD !!!!!Been lots of folks and DANCERS that though they were in love when they saw her dance and then they saw the booty they WERE SURE !!!!! YEEHAW ! Well, have to go to Heather's to teach booty shaking and hip swiveling, guess if I was not a dancer I would see it differently blue balls coming up, OH JOY !!!!!!! If you ever get to southeast let me know, will take you to a salsa club to dance not watch kizomba and bachata dancing. Take wife will maybe give her some new ideas ! Now would not that be SUMTHIN! True though.

13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Just got back from Heather's. " BLUE BALLS HEAVEN" HOLY CRAP ! Had a good nite. She is gonna be great dancing this week with that song. Has natural response to beat in music, of course she's black maybe that's why ? HAHAHA, old bullshit racial remark. I was teaching her this one hip roll and ass wiggle and she could not seem to get it. She was getting pissed and I said "that's OK we can change it " she said NO goddammit it I am gonna do this. "Ok, Heather what do you think the problem is ?" I don't have underwear on and these shorts are chaffing me.! " Good grief. Time for a break and try NOT to think of that one especially when she has on these teeny, tiny, teeny little teeny , tiny , did I say teeny shorts. TALK about mind fucking a guy up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You like, ummm you are pale dude then she gives that pouty look and sly grin. You said that on purpose bitch didn't you? " "Yup, wanted to see if I had you're total attention." Guess I had better put some undies on, wanna help me ? Uncontrollable laughter from kitchen, Paula is in there we are dance practising in great room which has a alcove serving opening into great room. Paula, damm you shut up ! Paula says, now that will damm sure keep his attention baby girl ! Shit, what a crew. Yes, she finally got the movement and NO I didn't help her put panties on. I admit it, I am becoming very fond of all of them, Heather, Paula and Daniel. So the nite went good progress.

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Good morning all ! No fantasy this am so should be thankful for that. I am experiencing something very strange, at least to me, never felt it before. Physical reboot is going well, I think. Reflection seems to have grappeled my mind to the ground and holding it in a headlock. Why did I let Jennifer determine the course of our marriage ? Why did I curl up and slink away like a whipped dog ? Lord knows that's not me or my personality. Did the combat in Iraq make me a loner, trusting no one, refusing to accept help from anyone ? Did I secretly accept her unwillingness to have a rational marriage and say " ah yes now I can be alone and have no trust or closeness because people die and leave you. "Is all this now coming out because of the reboot ? I look back now and I don't recognize that person. Was that me ? I loved her and she loved me in the beginning but did she hate me later because she lost respect for me ? Did she hate me in later years because I accepted instead of saying "nope not gonna be this way." She could not stop herself but she expected me to because I was her husband and we were both raised "old school " men take care and protect and solve problems and crisis. Does any of this matter now 5 years+ after her death ? Sorry fellas, mind is insane with questions this am. I need to get some tea be back in a while.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Back. I have no motivation, I just go thru the motions everyday. Blue balls vanished late last nite, strange I thought then. This am, I don't know the term beyond flatline maybe absolute indifference ? My libido is nowhere to be found, do not even know if it still exists ! At nite teaching kizomba dances to Heather it wakes up but I felt kinna a tiny tiny bit indifferent last nite.WTF to be expected. This reboot is surely a rollercoaster ride. Hmm, message on phone just came in, it's Heather's house, not her phone # that's weird. Let me call back be back again. Thx for putting up with this crap guys........

16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Oh shit, was Paula. Heather tripped leaving house to take baby to day care or something. She hurt her ankle so bad she had to go to hospital. Has it all wrapped up and doc told her to stay off it for 5 or 6 days. Took x- rays nothing broken he told her she has laxesis, I had that. It means tendons are stretched they go back. Anyway, Paula said she is in her room upset because she said to me " he's going to be angry with me because I won't be able to dance with him this friday, " she was in tears. She's afraid to call you and she said to me " he won't come over anymore " I know it's not my business but can you fake some reason to call her, you'really not angry are you ? SHIT what kind of impression am I putting out there ? I told Paula I can't call her she is supposed to be at work as far as I am concerned. Wait I'll call house and say I misplaced her # and erased it from phone by mistake. I need to call her because something came up and I can't be there until 8 tonite. Paula says great and I will tell her that you called and he wanted your # to tell you I think he will be a little late. I didn't tell him you were here. Ok ,do you think Iam meddling? Oh goddammit, Paula you are just being a mother, she's your baby girl, right ? RIGHT ! Let me call Heather thx for putting up with me guys

17. 40New30

40New30 Keep going

Embrace the flatline -- it means you're rebooting. It is the surest sign.
    I've had flatlines where nothing aroused me, and yeah that feels fucked up. It's good.

18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Back. I called Heather, first thing after hi was my mother put u up to this, right ?NO, I talked to her and she said you were hurt. Heather, nobody puts me up to anything. I converse with people and they make suggestions and then I that's Me decide on them. I am not easily influenced, one of my shortcomings. Are you upset, because you won't be able to dance ? Your mom said you hurt ankle and have to stay off foot for 5 or 6 days. Yes, I am upset I wanted to dance with you. So we will just wait until you are OK again. Then we will resume dancing. Ok ! You mean that ? No, that's why I said it !Women ! I
    will come over if you want me to and I will bring tapes for us to watch on dancing theory. You can pick up stuff you can use from them. Quite a few AHA moments in them. Maybe sat am we can take Jamie to beach and you can hobble along gimpy ? Bastard Iam not gimpy ! Seems as though I can be real and somewhat kind to others but I cannot do that to myself. Pmo really fucked me up, no let me rephrase that, I LET PMO FUCK ME UP, SO I REALLY DID IT TO MYSELF ! Seems there was a lot of self hatred there, maybe that's what Jennifer sensed and it turned her off on me. Who knows, as Saville's journal is titled " too late to the party " truly appropriate here. Thx for putting up with my verbal insanity this am. Later.................. I know I have to live in the now but the past, you can learn but it tries to keep you there.........

19. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

40 thx man, I sure hope so. BTW, I have to write something about the nasal condition in your journal. Will do that today.

20. 40New30

40New30 Keep going

While I was going through my day I thought of something that could help both of us.
    So, the right nostril tends to open up when we are doing yang activities and the left tends to open when we're doing yin activities.

I cannot remember which nostril your cycle seems to be stuck on, but if you seem to be stuck on the left you all day I think you need lots of vigorous exercise (yang), if you're stuck on the right you need a lot more meditation, yoga, deep breathing (yin).

I just started doing more intense HIIT exercise and my right nostril opened up like a flower post workout. :)
    Will need more real world work in the lab to confirm the correlation over time, but the hypothesis seems to hold true.

Links Regarding Nervous System/Nasal Cycle:

http://yogadocmd.com/2014/08/nostril-breathing-in-yoga/
    https://yogainternational.com/article/view/self-study-nostril-dominance