About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Yup you would wanna fuck her sister !Yup fucking her sister will DEFINATELY get me killed! Dont even know if she would ? Heather has watched me when we were in Barbados. Nicole same voluptous body as Heather except longer hair and bigger tits. Shit good thing I am aware of jack off material and won't give in too it. Heather once said to me " if I was a man I would be fucking Nicole non stop!" and just looked at me very nonchantly! RIGHT!!!! I just said hmmm!. A real trap gotta do better than that Heather !:rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  2. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

It was a old tape of me dancing La Diabla with Vida Guerra. - Had to look her up. She's a hottie! You must be in Fla.

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Met Heather for lunch. Her office is 10 minute drive from farm mine a mere 5 mins. So we went to farm for lunch.:D
    I left job early today people are starting to piss me off already. I want to lay back for a while and see where they go when they think they have me fooled. Besides it gives me time at farm to do small repairs to barn to get ready for Jamie's pony. Called Heather and said " come over you can bend over one of the stalls in the barn and I will service you girl !" She went " omg you had my pussy for lunch you're sex crazed ! Jamie goes to piano lessons tonite for 2 hours so I can come over with no panties and bra and I will bend over and you can fuck me in the barn !" Hey, need to christen barn!!!!:cool:
    ,Give up pmo or it may take some time but you wont regret it !

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I am in southeast WB !Not Fla. Don't want to name state I live in here on computer think you understand why at least hope you do.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  5. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Bobo how long did you date Heather before you two had sex? Weren't you at the beginning of reboot when you met her? I just your thread from start to Apr 2018 and you went no commo for about 5 mos. on YBR

6. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

Roger

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

WB-- I had sex with Heather I think around x- mas of 2018. I started reboot in August as I remember it and I met Heather in beginning of October. So I knew her for about 3 months before we had sex. Computer shut me out of site for 5 mos before I could get on.

8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

A closing note. I have not forgotten the "blue balls" nor the lack of libido nor the anger and the distress when I wasn't sure things would ever change. The path to where I am now was and is littered with many doubts and questions.
    Though it was hard and many times I wanted to give up one thing I knew for sure I didn't want the life I had for the past 25 years. I didnt know where I was going but I knew that life was gone. Death maybe, but I didn't care. It was going to change period, I was going to change! And I did, next week will be 730 days, 2 years without pmo! Is life perfect?- hell no but its vibrant and tasty- yup thats a good word for it !If this is success anybody can get to the place I am at now. Yes, sometimes I still struggle but I now know what's possible and pmo can go fuck itself --Iam now free---- free to do and be what I will!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    A New Man, Outsider. and Wild Bill like this.
  9. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Waaaw! I'm really happy for you @Bobo you deserve it! :):):)

10. Outsider.

Very nice reminder. I keep it in my Evernote and will read it again and again when I'll have doubts or struggles.
    Thank you for all you share to us

11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thank you ! It can be done. If I c an do it anybody can. Its attain able.
    Suddenly, when you dont indulge in pmo women become more interested. It's as though they smell it.
    Heather once said to me after sex " you are like the real men my mom described you just want pussy and want women to be women no bullshit just be a woman."

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I went home for lunch today. I wasn't there 5 mins and Heather called and asked me to stay there she wanted to talk to me. She arrived ran in and literally ripped my clothes off and attacked me and she had a wild screaming orgasm. She showered and said " omg I am so horny today, I have been thinking about you all morning. Ok I am alright until tonite baby, whew I will be wet all afternoon thinking about how I will fuck you so hard tonite would you like that ? See you later and I got a smoking hot kiss and she ran out back to work. Damm back to work don't they call that " noonies"? I didn't even have some food for lunch! But what a lunch time !:D

13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather and Jamie at farm tonite. Jamie ( after piano lessons) and I took a long walk by the canal behind my farm. Then we looked at Ralph the alligator in my pond. I told Jamie she was never to go to pond without one of us. She was so sleepy I carried her back to house. Off to dreamland she went. Heather and I then went to hot tub for some relationship time and massages for both of us. Guess y'all can figure out what happened then ! We slipped out to barn and she bent over one of the horse stalls so I could take her from behind! Really hot not being in house hot as in " hot" not the outside temperature. Heather was like " omg now I feel like a real country girl fucking in the barn that's where they fuck right ?" Iam having a beer on porch now sleep soon Heather in dreamland already. Libido still roaring even though I had it twice today. Think I will wake her up for --- naw !---just gonna sleep am really tired as a matter of fact.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  14. Wild Bill

Wild Bill Active Member

I'm envious my dick is still dead

15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

You will get better I promise you. Just hang tough WB!

16. Outsider.

Finally sex is like money or junk food: the more one has the more one wants :eek:

17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Comes in waves like another member mentioned. Libido today is really slowed down. No matter, life is good libido is just part of it not all of it. When you doing pmo you think it's all of it. Just shows you how distorted you get under its influence.

18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Down to 196 lbs. Wish pecker weighed 190 lbs of it ! Lol! Bentonite clay and psyllium husk as a cleanser for colon. Gad what is coming out of me ! Going to quit coffee and go to 2 meals a day and one of those meals will be fruit like 3 to 5 lbs. Which isnt that much when you think of skins and pits. All raw no cooked food we will see if I can do it I do love my cooked fish and rice. No grains. Heather is going to try it also! I told her " I hope the diet dosen't reduce the size of your tits?" She put hands on tits and shook them and said " awe daddy woulndt that be too bad you do love these girls and chuckled!" Guess I have to get used to small tits Heather. They are never gonna be small daddy but I will let you look at Nicole's huge tits once in a while ! Lol ! Maybe she wont like that? Yes she will she is so attracted to you and would fuck you to death if you weren't mine! She told me " hes yours but if he wasn't I would fuck him silly God he makes my pants so wet!" Then we both laughed. We love each other so I can trust her and she me if the situation was reversed I would never. Wow! That's nice to know you can still attract women.
    -----Wanna be serious about this food methodology since I am damm sure not getting any younger! Heather called me and said " do you want me and Jamie over tonite? Yup! Ok can we just use hot tub and kiss and pet and be loving after Jamie goes to bed and then sleep in each others arms cause I am really tired today ?" Yes-- I am also very tired Heather you don't have to ask me just be you ! "If I get good nights sleep you know what I'll want in the morning ! Lol! I want to read tonite then she will wake me in am with a bj!:eek::D:D

19. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather and Jamie went for a walk after dinner and I am sitting here on porch giving thanks for my life. While I am not a super religious man I do believe in a higher power. I am so thankful for the escape from pmo. You never realize how you are immersed in a bogus lifestyle, how in real danger of losing yourself you are ! I feel free, I feel alive, I feel as though the best is yet in front of me. With pmo I felt the best was behind me. But all you men know this, it's a common denominator ! I feel so at peace. If things dont work out with Heather I will survive . Yes there might be rough times but like a summer thunderstorm it will pass and the sun will come out again.

Gil79 and TriGuy60 like this.
  20. TriGuy60

TriGuy60 Member

The best is always in front of us. It gets lost in the past occasionally:rolleyes:, but life moves on..."Get busy living - or - Get busy dying"...