About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Leaving Barbados in am. Jamie very emotional which makes her mom and Auntie Nicole the same crying and such.
    No word on job transfer yet so it's back to same office.
    Heather having a hard time leaving her sister as is she.
    Nicole hugged me sobbing, great tits like Heather--- sorry I am such a dog!
    Iam not gonna say this now but maybe Nicole needs to come up before x-mas and I will have Heather and her stay at farm.
    I had a wonderful vacation now its time to go and back to work and moving and getting house ready to sell.
    Well here we go -----

2. forlorn

forlorn Active Member

Sounds like a busy few weeks ahead. Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Home ok. Yesterday in am, dropped Heather off and broke ass all day and half the night toget ready for today. Will see what I mean !4th today have some friends over for cookout and music well lots of cookout and dancing. Heather and some of her Barbados friends over. I told Heather I had to go out for more ice for beer. In I walked and Nicole walked in and Heather went nuts crying with Nicole! Heather cursed me out because she said " you did this !" Then she hugged me crying! She said " you bastard!" Yup I set it all up in Barbados. Paula and Daniel are over. Jamie is going nuts too! Her mom said to me" if you dont marry my daughter so I can have you as a son in law I will cut your balls off !" Is she drunk YES! Wow what a great party, loud music, dancing and drinking. Parrots are even dancing!:p Heather is totally happy cause Nicole is here she'll stay with parents. My neighbors are over: my cross the street neighbor after he saw Heather and Nicole and their drunk mother dancing said to me " holy shit they are gonna kill some poor men!" Hes a real nice guy ! Time to get another beer and dance Heather to death on dancefloor! Will I have a headache tomorrow !:D:eek::eek::DOH YEAH !!!!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
    A New Man likes this.
  4. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Party on, dude! :D

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Wow, hahaha--- what a headache! Drank "ta- kill- ya" after beer! Party lasted until 3 am ! Everybody got badass drunk. Heather, Jamie, Nicole and her parents stayed over. Hahaha! Heather tried to give a bj last nite but she passed out !Hahaha! I got up went in kitchen and her dad Daniel was sitting there. Asked him and we had coffee together was Paula ok? He said nope shes dead! Hahaha! Nicole came in and she looked like she was dead! Got a lot of stuff to do today that is if Heather is not dead ! Be right back ---

They all left and Heather said was it ok if Jamie, Nicole and she slept over tonite. I asked how come? Heather said she dosent want to sleep alone anymore since Barbados trip. Said she will get used to it again but -- I said sure. Wtf why not. God they all look awful! Hahaha !
    Time to get on with day my kids called will see them later! Damm what a headache!:(:confused:

6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

My kids here was,very nice. One of my daughters " so when you gonna get married to Heather daddy ?" Never! They never give up! Kids!!!!! I do not wanna get married explained that 19999 times! Anyway was a nice visit. Headache--- yikes all day ! Oh well "ta-kill-ya." Heather, Nicole and Jamie over and sleeping already and its only 10 pm! Holy crap --- oh well these people are not hard partiers. Heather is naked and sprawled out on my bed dead to the world covered with sheet. Jamie sleeping with her auntie in other bedroom. Suppose I will have to take these damm women out for breakfast in am!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Busy weekend, unfortunately back to work in at same office in am. Transfer no word yet. House and everything ready for normal life whatever that is ? Heather staying over tonite, Jamie and Nicole and parents are in southeast part of state for a few days touring. Heather going north by farm to look at places to live, me work! Everything is AOK! Vacation was real nice. Libido roaring for some reason! It does that sometimes! Trying to keep the fantasy about Heather to a minimum so the real deal t&a tonite (I think ?) is more exciting! Later-----

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  8. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

This is so important to keep in mind. Some days I could fuck a knot hole, while others I have zero interest.

9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Me 2 ! As you say some days zero interest others look out !!!!!

Saville likes this.
  10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well, libido was at breakneck speed! Heather got no sleep last nite! Interesting, is about 2pm in afternoon the next day and it's really slowing down, I can feel lack of interest already. Heather just called me and asked if we can sleep tonite and not make love she's very tired from last nite. Haha! How fortunate I am about this, little does she know.

Work today was ok my boss asked me if my vacation was fun. I told him you should see Heather's older sister, carbon copy of Heather except bigger tits ! He just put head on desk and groaned. Haha! Couldn't help it !Haha! No word about transfer still in corporate. Heather on way back from up north at farm. I think veggies and fish for dinner: carrots, kale, avocado, tomato, ginger root and yellowtail snapper. Yes, I like to cook and make food ----good food that is !

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  11. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Reading "@Bobo 's adventures" always makes me smile and laugh :p:D:p
    I'm really very happy to see how your life has become great! And I'm sure even better things are to come. I wish you the best Bobo!

Bobo likes this.
  12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    I gave up pmo !
    Its a life changing experience !
    My life is mine not the " addicts
    !"
    Yes, I still struggle even severely at times but I will overcome and will not give up. People important to me may leave my life but I will make it, I may be on my knees but will still be counted!
    I think Saville, at least I think was him, once said you need " stick- to - it- ness!" Great word !!!!!!Yup, there it is in a single word!!!!!

A New Man, Saville and Outsider. like this.
  13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather up north again today looking for living quarters. I am at work which feels like I never left! Gads! Gonna be busy the next month. Libido changing already. Last nite was bland today reving up. Really amazing how it changes and how quickly. One day zero sometimes 12 hrs later a electrical socket is in danger! Heather in real trouble tonite -- told her this am not to wear panties later today-- she giggled!

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Libido is roaring away ! Thats 3 changes in less than 24 hours. Makes one realize that we are indeed hormonal creatures. I am fortunate that I have a partner that sees sex as important to a relationship and is always willing perhaps not with as much enthusiasm as at other times but still willing. I am struggling today more than others but will make it. Hmmm-- whats for dinner tonite--? Heather! Lol!!!!!:p

15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

This has been a very busy week. Heather found a new place to live, it's very nice and 1/2 mile fro m farm. So guess we will be seeing each other quite a bit. She told me since I wanted her to be a farmer she showed me a daisy duke " outfit she bought! Omg! Her ass w/ o panties guess who ended up orgastic over kitchen table! I then was told I am a sex crazed maniac and did I want to take a shower together? Haha!

For some unexplainable reason pmo is bugging me at least its unexplainable to me. I won't give in and the sex with Heather helps for sure. She asked me if I wanted to go to the beach and fuck near the boardwalk cause it's dangerous and we might get caught and that makes her really hot! That maybe made me think of pmo fantasies. Btw yes to beach we did the deed there!:p:D I feel very fortunate that Heather is so sexual and open! Will not give in to pmo even though Nicole her sister ( monster tits ) is prime bait here and unfortunately I have thought of it ! Was a different man then now needs pussy the way it should be and besides she is Heather's sister so that's not happening.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    A New Man and Gilgamesh like this.
  16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Went to new club for gig sat nite. Was very crowded which surprised me. Dancing went extremely well. Owner wants to talk about contract for next season ( winter ). Hmm gotta think about this ? Money fee to be considered for sure but there are other things, need to discuss this with Heather. This club is near to house for both of us.

Some smoking hot women here, I have to real careful being the dog I am. Heather seemed to be extremely turned on more so than usual. She whispered that she had no panties on just a thong and her pussy was wet when we danced. She had on a dress I never saw before. Complete figure hugging shorter than mid thigh, backless and front up to neck but you could see no bra. Some kind of sequin silver. I complimeted her on dress- she said she calls it her "cum dress "or her "come fuck me dress!"

Haha! You know I think she seems to be getting kinkier than usual. Admittidely, she's kinky not straight I have always known that right from the start of us making love!
    I admit it I wish I was 25 years younger.

Now that is great but I am beginning to wonder if the " kinky--ness " is not getting overpowering in some respects. I asked her if she felt lately she needed more intense sex. She said no I satisfy her, she thinks it's because we were in Barbados and I was beside her at night so she could make love or have or give oral sex. She said other women agree with her that every other man that they have known and her you have to worry about what their thinking. She knows I don't judge her so she says she feels free to be totally open about her sexuality and what she wants or needs at that moment. Heather wants to bring her fantasies out in the open and live them which she does.
    I dont know am I being overly cautious here? Years ago I would have thought you were incredibly blessed if you had a woman like Heather. Maybe I should go with the flow and stop all this analyzing thought. We get along really well and the sex is wonderful. Somethings bothering me, but what ?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Stayed at farm last nite and ended up fucking most of nite. Had a very interesting talk which she started about Nicole before work. Busy right now want to think about this. She and Jamie going shopping for their new place. She dosent start new job until August 1.
    My libido is insane today. Fucked all Nite and still would "rape" Heather if could figure out what to do with Jamie and didnt have to go to work.

For those that wonder will the libido ever come back yes it will at least it did in my case.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019 at 9:05 AM
    Gilgamesh likes this.