About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Tonite was a real rough night. Lots of patrons needed intense attention to dance correctly. Lots of t& a for me which is nice but still a lot of boring work. Honestly, learning to dance kizomba is a very sensual experience and from my point perspective women get more aroused quickly by dancing than men do. After all, Heather became attracted because of that or maybe that was one of the more serious attractors--- who knows? At any rate I was drowning in tits and ass. I like it but I could not wait for night to end. Home now cant sleep, energy is off the charts! Heather wasn't feeling well so she went straight home so no punani. Oh well probably for the best--- I feel like I could fuck to the death. Interestingly, Heather is complaining this week that I need to slow down because I am killing her she cant orgasm that hard that long when we make love. She claims her days are exhaustive and she is tired all the time. Nice to hear that the sex is satisfying but is there a problem here? We will see. Hungry now need a snack--" snack attack !" This energy accumulation is as I see it is becoming addictive. While that's ok when does it become unhealthy or does it ? A question to ponder certainly better than pmo. Gotta get some food--- later.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Sex itself can be a replacement for PMO.

3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yes but I dont use the energy accumulation for that--- the sex is as I see it a byproduct. The energy accumulation is what I am interested in for life enhancement. That is far more encompassing than just sex. This is a driven yet simple concept. The more energy you accumulate the more life force you accumulate. The more life force you accrue the better you feel and the more razor sharp you are at what you do. Iam only touching the surface of this, still learning, have a long way to go. I dont think Heather really understands what my real interest in this is. At any rate I think I need to be more concise about what my real interest is and more open with her about what I am attempting to do here.

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I remain interested in energy accumulation. However, what I need to also do after much thought is balance it out. It appears that you have to do or I should say can do is not let the energy control you when you let it out. Sex for example: you can be expressive about your own needs but I think you must consider your partners state and needs. Here we go about NMMNG ! I think when you get totally consumed with your own needs we have another problem. One of selfishness. I think you need to be considerate. While I think NMMNG is valuable and true in many respects it does have some conceptual errors--- errors of omission. For me it requires that I take what fits and rethink what does not. Accepting a concept totally without questioning is dangerous and does not give credit to your own innate sense of consideration. However, this is something to be pondered and proceeded cautiously since we all or I should say I was addicted to pmo.

5. Saville

Heather knows how to treat her man, but all women want to build a nest. I know you know this. So, you have your subtext and she has hers. We all operate like this, I think.

I agree with this. However, NMMNG is a great starting point. It is a revelation for a lot of men. For men like us we need to take a stand that puts our journey first. We spent so much time being helpful to everyone that we lost our bearings. If we are sensitive beings, and I like to think we are, the subtler things will come, as they are definitely coming for you. For me personally, I hid behind the skirts of women. I was good at judging their moods and knew how to be helpful. The only use I have for a skirt now is to rip it off. ha ha :D

Yesterday I was listening to a program about "toxic" masculinity. Do we ever hear about toxic femininity? No, we don't. How is that acceptable to throw 50% of the population under the bus? I really do feel sorry for young men, because they are bombarded with the idea that they are just not good enough. NMMNG is more important than ever.

Bobo likes this.
  6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"Strength and guidance all that I am asking for my friends."

St.Francis of Assisi

I particularly love this one!

Gilgamesh likes this.
  7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Gig tonite at club starts in 4 mins or so. 2 more weeks that's it for this place. New club then. Its mostly a ladies club. Should be lots of t& a for me to look at,!:D Heather's not going to like that but hey duty calls! :rolleyes:Got 2 new numbers shoved in my hand tonite then they went right in trash. Told Heather tonite I was really horny! She went " omfg that means I wont walk for 2 days !" I said who said it was you? ":p It better be you bastard! You brought the roadtrek I should have known! :DTime to go to work --- later energy really humming!:D

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  8. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Seize the day

I thought there were only earthlings on this board, but to me it seems you live in heaven ....:eek:

Bobo and Saville like this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

HAHA! If it were only true! Things are a bit " cornfusing" on a daily level. Work being and I mean a " ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS!" Club we are dancing at now wants us to stay. Cant gave my word to new club. Said we will be back in season. Told him if Heather wanted to stay that's fine. So, that night Heather comes over and upset saying I want to get rid of her! Boo ho! She was only funning. Good because that would mean shes real insecure. At any rate says she only wants to dance with me. So we going to new club this Friday nite to see what its like. I've had a bid on house after appraisal. It's close too! In process of buying new place, I've decided on a place. Buying next week. Heather says she wants to go. That going to be a problem with her mother. Oh well.

I am ok energy blasting ! I am learning more about what the Chinese did and how they did it. I tried something this past week. When Heather and I made love I purposely didnt cum and was going non stop for like 11/2 hours. Not resting just moving along constantly and Heather was like insane cumming over and over and screaming and crying. When I stopped she was dripping with sweat and said that she never but never had orgasms like that. While it was very ego satisfying I dont see it as a regular situation. Heather said she now understands why some women shes met said they stay sexually satisfied for their entire marriage. The life force possessed is amazing. I feel as though I could tear down mountains. The meditation is awesome the accumulation of life force increases all endeavors 10 fold.

Gilgamesh and Saville like this.
  10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" A cat purring in your lap is more powerful than any drug in the world. Contentment and love for you are now blessed."

St.Francis if,Assisi

Gilgamesh likes this.
  11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather called me tonite and said and I quote" is it ok if I think of you as my husband ? I know that I love you. You dont have to marry me but that's what I want. Ok? " "No screwing around with other women in front of me. Ok?" Haha--" yup you know there's nobody that ahem -- like you do ! " She giggled and called me a silver tongued bastard! " Want a blow job ?" Sure that's ok with me but I still will do what I want. That ok with you? She said yes. So nice when there is agreement and calmness and laughter. Asked her if it had anything to do with the sex the other nite? She gasped and said " omg baby that was so crazy!" Wanna do it again ? She said ooh yes every nite! Now we need to straighten out where she is gonna live. Near me that would be nice She already has a interview with a 4th district court of appeals judge next week. Damm that girl dont fool around, oh excuse me ( female person) !" Feminazi" bowing-- yeah fuck that dudes!:p:p Knew this was coming, like Saville said Heather was not gonna just let me walk off, that's ok I am looking foward to being a country dude! Country , wonder how they will take to a beautiful black girl ? With big tits and a great ass and a beautiful face think I know that answer ! Gonna see if I can transfer my job this fall if not maybe I will retire. Boy my boss is gonna cry! Haha!

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Gilgamesh likes this.
  12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Up early this am. Interesting, seem to be suffering from flatline this am. Hasn't bothered me much lately but have a strong sense of " dont give a crap!" Havent made love last few days and seem to be not interested.

Shows us addicts how quickly things can change and we go back if we are not careful. The flatline can be a pain in the ass when you have a steady pump! Explanation, now that is never gonna happen! Well day of work and maybe the flatline will lay back by this early evening and I will feel like fucking? If not so be it! Later dudes!

13. Saville

Yep. As humans there is an ebb and flow to our days and personally I think it would be awful to want sex every day. It is during these lulls where I feel my creativity more.

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree still we must be careful. Dont want sex everyday but the pmo " ogre" is still there, still trying, still waiting for a time you are tired or discouraged or not as sharp as usual " oh it's only once it will be ok!" Nope its not ok its backsliding. Not gonna happen.

Saville, Outsider. and Libertad like this.
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather had interview with judge today up north. She can have the job if she wants. She said judge was blown away by her qualifications and she asked for a 10 year contract and get this a 20% pay increase! He just said I hope you take job 20% pay increase? That means she is making like almost 100 grand a year! He wants her to start as soon as she can. He must been looking at those tits! Haha! Said she wants to think about it. I told her take it for 100gs and I can retire! She said ok BUT only if you marry me ! There it is folks like Saville and I thought ! I ain't and she knows it but she had to try ! She giggled and said wow I will be close by and I can give you a bj on lunch hour if I take the job. She also wants a 2 to 5% increase each year after the first 2 years. He agreed to everything as she said it. He said he called the judge she works for now yesterday and he gave her the highest recommendation that he could and told him if you dont hire her you're a damm fool! Then she asks me " what do you think baby?" WHAT! :eek:Now she gotta find place to live. I thought about telling her I changed my mind I am not moving but I figured she would stab me repeatedly!:D:D

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well Heather turned up interview with judge from next week to this and today shes looking at places to live she took off work. Damm! She just called me and she is talking about a place 3 miles from me. It's a very and I mean very expensive hoa. Well what the hell ! She sure is making sure I dont get away, hear that Saville? I admire her strength and " go forwardness" like those big tits as well !:D Told her on phone if she wears a sexy low cut dress and no panties she will probably find place for substantially less. She said then she will want to come over to my job and fuck me!:p Well things moving along. Now for Paula wow is Heather in for it there with her mom. I don't know maybe I am not giving Heather enough credit here. Maybe Heather knows just how to handle her mom. We will see. Her dad called me today asked if I was ok said Paula just has to deal with it.We will see--- later :cool:

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  17. Saville

Definitely a few changes happening for you. Heather will have no problem with her mom. She knows exactly what she's doing. lol

18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thx Saville I think your correct about Heather and her mom. She just called me and wanted to know if she could take me out to dinner and she said make sure you bring the roadtrek ! Hmmm--- now I wonder what that means?:rolleyes: oh yeah, said she is pretty sure she found place. Like 3/4 of a mile from where I have the farm. Guess that means I am gonna get lots more punani?:rolleyes::):)

19. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well Heather just came to my job its the first she was there. My boss went " holy shit" when he saw her. Anyway home for a shower and yes Heather attacked me in shower and we ended up on bed wet et all. First time I ever did that was kind of interesting. Now for dinner and then we are going to be club to check it out. Then she will want to attack me in roadtrek again.:p

Had a bit of an interesting talk fest with Heather after lovemaking. She said women are taught for the most part that once you have kids that erotism with your husband is gone your a mom now. She said she dosent believe that. She can be as sexual and erotic as a courtesan. Being a mom has nothing to do with. When it's time to be a mom that's what you do, when its time to be a lover thats what you do. She claims women dont understand being sexual is lifelong, being a mom lasts for a while not forever. Yes, you love them forever but that dosent stop you from wanting to make love. Her idea is that you both should bring nothing ( kids, problems etc.)in the bedroom and you both should be naked and trying to arouse your partner if need be. Makes me understand more of why she acts the way she does. At any rate no wonder where does it come from?-- her mom she says. That's what she taught her! Well dinner soon gonna leave now as soon as Heather is ready! Later let you guys know how new club is--------:rolleyes::)

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 11:02 PM
  20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Picked up Jamie for dinner. Dont want to go to club too early wont get a true comparison. What a sweet little girl gonna be a man killer like her mama! Bringing Jamie home now shes sleeping on my lap as I drive. Heather teasing me that I could get a bj if little girl wasn't sleeping on my lap!:p I feel very energized tonite. Not necessarily sexually just generally feeling robust and healthy. I can tell Heather is horny even though we made love before we left my house! Home now ( hers) ---Well she will put Jamie to bed and I asked her if she wanted maybe she would ask her mom to go with us?:rolleyes: She just cracked up and said " omg youre such a bastard !" Paula is I think annoyed with me right now because I am moving.:D I was thinking I should feel fortunate that Heather is like she is (sex monster)and beautiful to boot! Heather in house right now. :rolleyes: I would love to be a fly on the wall with Paula!:D:D

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 10:59 PM