About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

No orgasm control does not give you blue balls. Once you accept the fact you do not have to cum each time you make love you don't get the strained feeling. The real reason for it is energy accumulation. I used to get bb back in the day when I didnt think about what I was doing. Was in the beginning of this journey Mr.G. You need to read and reread the secrets of sexual ecstasy. Each time you read it more understanding comes to you. I have been reading it for 6 mos over the past year and still I get more each time I read and think about what is written. Will it get to the point that your woman is befuddled? Maybe, I know Heather looks exhausted lately. But the point is energy accumulation for the male. Heather said to me " I stay totally sexually satisfied with you." Now I know what that family friend meant when she talked about husband. Iam no sword killer just a normal guy and it is astounding what energy accumulation does for me and my sexual stamina and overall well being. I think maybe Saville is beginning to see the energy accumulation factor.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Gil79 likes this.
  2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yup me too ! Working on it like you.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" Where there is wisdom and patience there is no fear and anger."

St. Francis of Assisi

Libertad likes this.
  4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"Minding my nest practicing the art of an ordinary life."

St.Francis if Assisi

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather came over tonite. Jamie away for a few days with grandparents. We decided to drink wine tonite with dinner and kept going from there. So, after another bottle from store ( for some reason I can drink the cows home with wine) Heather got completely trashed. Funny thing so when she gets trashed she gets really horny. So right after we started to make love BAM she was OUT ! Its ok I carried her to bed and she is now in dreamland!:p I have been reading lots of St.Francis tonite. Seems very appropriate. Going to look at land and house I am thinking of buying tomorrow. Wow, will Heather have a headache in am!:eek: Rough day at work for her!:p If I buy it will mean another 40 mile drive to work in addition to what I do now. Another 50 miles from Heathers. Haven't told her yet what I may do. We will see--- I was thinking of attacking Heather BUT I don't like attacking dead peeps!:eek::D I feel like I want to save energy additionally and my libido is like ok-- whatever libido is anyway -- a modern term for " I don't feel like getting laid!":D Such bullshit!"Libido!"

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  6. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I love it. It's the message that has come to me since rebooting. Be content with where we are at, at any given moment, while at the same time taking care of the little things.

50 miles is a big commute. Of course, that's coming from someone who can walk to work. I live in a small town and so I have easy access to the country when I want it. I do miss the big city sometimes, though. Where I live has little culture.

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well I looked at the property today. Very nice. 5 acres, pond and about 2 acres in woods. 3 by2 house with a/c etc. The house I own now I want to wait 2 years to sell. Will be worth $1 million by then it's at $900,000 now. Guess I picked the right spot and town years ago. Will try to rent for 2 years. Now Heather--- that's gonna be tough if I move. I mentioned something about moving a long time ago and Jamie overheard and ran over to me and hugged me and she started to cry that I was going to leave her and go away. As if I could leave cute little girls! Shit ! Heather oh boy do I love her-- yeah guess I do but I have to look out for me and what I want and want to do. Well we will see when time comes maybe Heather will move up there too. She can work for any judge she has a totally wonderful resume and the 4th district supreme court is 14 miles away. Her mother Paula is gonna " freak" if Heather moves. Getting ahead of myself here maybe she won't wanna move we will see. Heather is right I am tired too shes due any minute, I made rice and chicken with my " ahem" world famous dumplings!:D Maybe will get some " punani" or a bj before she passes out!:D:D:D Later dudes- " want a glass of wine Heather ?":rolleyes:-----

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Trying day. Work a pain in the ass, personal life a pain in the ass, even cat a pain in the ass as well as parrots! Mentioned casually to Heather I wanted to move about 100 miles north and she said " well gonna miss you " Guess I have my answer. Will not stop me, I want to do this. The time with Heather has been wonderful and if it's at an end so be it. I will miss the " punani " and her as Saville says "sexual lioness" style. At any rate the day seems to be testing me. Pmo or lack of M is bothering me more than usual. Probably because of current turmoil today in my life. Not sex Heather and I made love last nite. Must admit has been nice having her at house the past week while Jamie was away. Glad weekend here and no work bullshit. Life goes on right?----

Gil79 and Saville like this.
  9. Saville

Heather's not going to let you get away that easy. ha ha

PMO and MO cravings come and go. It is so bizarre how I can go from feeling like I have no option but to M one minute, while the next I could literally care less.

Yep! :)

10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I am going dancing tonite with Heather. Need a nite out. Going to a famous salsa club in the city. Maybe I can " pimp" Heather off and make some " dinero!":D Haha! Fat chance she would kick my ass ! When she walks in to these clubs the men just get slack jawed and immediately ask her to dance! Haha! Yes, M is the same way for me ---1 minute yes --- next minute no Saville. Going for dinner at a really good fish place. Yum I love fish and cold beer of course. Heather loves fish also and I think I am getting her into cold beer. Wine with her forget it, no control. Stone crabs and swordfish and mahi mahi tonite with cold beer. Then dancing and maybe some punani when we get home :D If not so be it -- bj maybe?:D Something I hope. Time to get ready Heather in shower I will still beat her getting ready !:cool::p:p Women -- scheesch!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  11. Saville

Sounds awesome. I love dancing even though I look like a person trying to dislodge a bee from under his shirt. :D

Bobo and Libertad like this.
  12. Libertad

Libertad Well-Known Member

This made my day.

Bobo likes this.
  13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

NOW THAT IS A VISION WORTH SEEING !:oops::eek:

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

At club for dancing gig, have a break. Heather taking up the slack. Right now talking to some Brazilian millionaires. One of them offered her $10'000 to spend night with him on his boat about 6 or 7 months ago. She ripped him a new ass said she wasn't a whore back then. He apologized profusely she said. He has been quite nice since then to her and me. Had dinner last nite was great fish well dish was great so was beer. Tonite is boring despite all the t& a I get to look at. Window dressing " oh you dance so well while they bend over to make sure I get a good look down their dress top!" Thank you, oh excuse me I have to grab my partner Heather's ass !" :D They are so calculating and obvious ! BORING! Should be used to it by now been doing it long enough. Time for a new gig I think, mentioned it to Heather earlier. Shes up for it she says. Really tired tonite need to keep energy amassing. Later----

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" You wanderer on the path ! There is no path only wandering!"

St Francis of Assisi

16. Saville

I love this. And, isn't this how toddlers do things? They just wander and explore. Each day is a new day. When we're in love we feel like this. The love has its own momentum and carries us where it will...that is until your lover becomes a little ball breaking Hitler. :D After reading the book "Move into Life" by Anat Baniel thinking and doing things as a toddler has really resonated with me. Kids put things in their mouths and don't worry about getting dirty. Now, I'm not putting anything in my mouth (except food) but I am seeing the world through a new lens. Yesterday I went out into my yard with the intention of cleaning winter's detritus, but got distracted by a cat who showed up. I sat on the deck with the cat and chatted with her while she did amusing things. After awhile she left and that was that. I allowed myself to veer off the path, the one that Assisi points out doesn't really exist, anyway. :)

Bobo likes this.
  17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

How very cool! The " path" like St. Francis says it dosent exist! There is no path no matter what " bullshit" psych or self help books try to tell you. You make a new decision each minute. There is no pre ordained move. We all need to remember the books are trying to sell a main idea and that is that there is a reason for everything. Thats not life, life is as random as it is free. Good job Saville you made the cats day proved some humans are sane!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"The joy in the heart of the spiritual person destroys the deadly poison of the serpent."

St.Francis of Assisi

Saville likes this.
  19. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dancing gig this PM. At club now show doesn't start until 10:30. Have a new appt with another club this Tuesday. Contract with this club finishes in 3 weeks or June 1 as it were. Will probably be a little less dinero at new club since its summer soon. Wtf! Just love to dance. Very busy week and promised Heather I would take her shopping 3 or 4 nights, which I did. She wants to talk about moving out of her mom's place. Her mom will freak as I see it. Oh well. As for me I am ok, a bit of fantasy bugging me but thats the normal routine. I did pmo for so many years I still need to work on it and I do. Time to get ready for show.

Saville likes this.
  20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Double weekend. Last nite and tonite for gig. Pain last nite, woman all over me. I definitely appreciate the attention but when it gets hard core it gets annoying. Heather was like " holy crap why dosent she just make a announcement that she wants to fuck you ?" She was (Heather) getting possessive. At any rate I told a little white lie that I was committed and blew her off. Hopefully she wont be there tonite. Things I do for money !;) On way home I told Heather after she asked me and she says and I quote" are you committed?" I stopped truck and looked at Heather she said " oops sorry really sorry baby I have no right to ask that." I said nothing we just drove home and continued with small talk.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Gil79 likes this.