About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I've never heard of any of this before. Sounds like something interesting to research and maybe even write about. Hmm. Thanks for this idea and your regular updates.

2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Interesting day. Heather came over for lunch at work. Over lunch she said and I quote word for word " you know the ejaculation control that makes you last longer well, it makes me cum so hard I almost can't stand it. I never been with a man that did this your killing me baby! Its driving me insane and I never knew sex could be this way. "Iam going to last longer Heather." Omg I am not sure I can stand it" as she giggled. Now I understand how Taoist emperors had dozens of concubines and wives and were able to survive having sex every nite. This is a most interesting experiment and one I am going to continue and see what happens. You know years ago I had a Oriental friend when he died I was still friendly with his wife. One day she was over house and over a conversation with wife she said " you know I remained sexually satisfied for 25 years married to Charlie." So I said well once a week and laughed. She said" no we made love every day." The wife and I just looked at her. Now I understand, I wish she was alive now so I could ask her. I think I know the answer. The more I practice self ejaculatory control the longer I last and the wilder Heather becomes and the more orgasms she has. That's not the point though: I am the point amassing energy and a sense of well being which is happening. According to their manuals you acrue so much energy your life span increases Now that is interesting ! There is much evidence that men had children in their 80s and 90s. Good grief!:eek: Their manuals stated men should only cum once every 10 times they make love and the seasons of the year matter. This is another facet( seasons) of their sex philosophy I want to investigate.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Saville and Outsider. like this.
  3. Outsider.

Outsider. Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success

Hi Bobo!
    Very interesting. I've bought the classical Mantak Chia "Mutli-orgasmic man" a few month ago, as I wanted to channel my energy. Kegel and reverse kegel explained in the book were good, and it's full of good advices (Taoism approach regarding is so wise and incredible, I really love it. The problem for me was the penis stimulation, masturbating till almost the no return point. It directly led me to MO, nothing more, I didn't manage to resist. So I only do my kegels on a daily basis, nothing more. I'd like to try not to cum next time I have sex with my wife. So once she cums, you just continue a little bit (or longer), and then stop, you don't try to get close to the orgasm? Looks very hard (both) but when I read your posts, looks very interesting, as you get a lot of energy when you don't O.
    Happy to see that you have good sex with Heather (I don't know your all story, I've just started to read your very few first posts).

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Masturbation a no no may lead to as you know pmo. You can have sex with wife just concentrate on being in the moment. I know whatever that is--- concentrate on the sex, the feeling and when you feel close to the edge slow way down breathe deeply try try to distract yourself then when you feel ok continue. Try to pull all that sexual energy back into your upper body. When you start to master this you will find you last way longer than before. You will also find you will drive the wife over the edge over and over. An added benefit. The Taoists call the female the " tiger" you can't overcome her sexuality but you can overcome her with practiced strategies that allow you to maintain your energy and maleness. Heather said to me " this is insane sex is a whole different thing for men than women think at least for men like you it is. If find it hard to believe men don't have to cum. We are fed such lies like you say and we women believe it. You know that drives women crazy sexually cause they can concentrate on their own pleasure and not worry about the man " oh he has to cum!" If all couples practiced this there would be less divorce and more love. Not that sex is the answer to all marital problems but it sure would go a long way." Amen to that ! Smart lady!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  5. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

I agree, MO is fucking terrible for us. It seems benign, because we've all been taught that "what's the harm in rubbing one out." Women are encouraged to MO, to use vibrators. Then, when they have a man fucking them they also can't feel anything, because a penis can never match the vibrating of an electric dildo. We are all encouraged to self-love, but what it really is, is part of our self-destruction as sexual beings. Yes, MO is natural, but that's when we are kids. Women are fucking more obsessed with orgasms than we are. At all costs they should O, because that's a man's job. Now, because of all the media-hype around a woman's O a lot of women are trying out other women. "Oh, if you want a great O you need to have a woman licking your snatch...men don't know how." Our entire notion of sexuality is warped now, because it's all about the O and not at all about the intimacy.

Society doesn't want men to be powerful. So long as we are powered-down eunuchs, pulling on our puds, spilling our seed in kleenex, then we will never cause trouble. Time to cause some trouble!

6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yup, now I agree. What they never tell women is how desensitized they become from dildos and vibrators. A while ago I asked Heather about this and her answer was " what? Then I don't have the warmth and living and loving of a man They are mechanical tools sex is about love and intimacy, tools can't do that they can only make you cum." That explains it exactly. Psychology says masturbation is good for you BULLSHIT !!!! It's a lie! M is not, it's a way to answer when you have no answer, when you then have a way to sell books, to write articles to pontificate about results and blah blah blah ! Sex is the most personal activity you can participate in. Heather is right, tools can't give you the intimacy, the love, the mental connection. We have all experienced it, you cum then what ? My relationship with Heather is one based on respect for each other and the need to fuck each other to death when we want to ! The intimacy is unrivaled, the feeling on my part of maleness is overwhelming and she claims she feels totally womanly for days after we make love and then as it wears off we make love again so as she explains it's never ending. She claims she gets wet thinking about what we do or she talks to me on phone. Why do I think that's the way it should be ?That combined with respect from a male and life is good. Iam ready to start trouble bend over ladies!:D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dancing gig Sat nite. Heather carried most if the nite. I was there but kind of backing up. At one point Heather said to me " all these women want to fuck and suck you but its driving them crazy because they know I do !" " really how do they know?" " cause I have ways of letting them know like I look at your pants and wet my lips !" I knew she did but I didn't know how exactly. Helps the evening pass. Heather always wants sex in van at end of nite. Guess that's ok.:D

Saville likes this.
  8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Wrote in another journal about the sex " energy " I am experiencing. While this seems to be " earth shattering " it saddens me it took so long to come to this conclusion. Still I am glad to be here. Saville wrote of a concept he postulates and I think it deserves considerable thought. As he says : being sexually alive on many fronts fucking being one of them only one and there being others that are usually ignored or diminished due to mis- understanding. A intense loving kiss, a hand squeeze, ass patting, etc. These things ( not necessarily) outright sexual loving add to the vigor, it's like adding wood slowly to a fire to make it roar.

Saville likes this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" Manifest anything with gratitude!"------
    St.Francis of Assisi

Think about this one !

Saville likes this.
  10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather and I made love last night. My energy is scary to be honest. I am sure it will peak but apparently not in the near future. I have a sense of deep seated well being. Sleep is amazingly restful, mental clarity is sharp focused and single thoughts are concise. I don't feel like I need to cum. Sex is all encompassing when it's time and totally satisfying. Heather dosen't really understand " omg baby you haven't cum in more than 2 weeks and we have made love 6 or 7 times ! Are you sure your'e ok ?" Shes not a man how could she understand. I feel more creative more engaging more open to those things that are not obvious. Still ,I believe it will take more than 2 more years for me rather my brain to accept this as the new normal. Maybe soon I will be able to levitate! :eek::D

Outsider., Saville and Gilgamesh like this.
  11. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Seize the day

Just downloaded the sexual extacy book. Was even as free Word file available. Very curious :)

MissingSelfCompassion likes this.
  12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" True progress moves along quietly and persistently without notice."

St. Francis of Assisi

Of all his amazing quotes this one is particularly relevant for us here on this forum!;)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Saville and A New Man like this.
  13. Saville

Gratitude is the attitude. :)

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

That's means " your'e a smart fella" or is it " fart smeller?":eek::D

Saville likes this.
  15. Saville

My wife is the real fart smeller. She really enjoys me holding her under the covers after I let a ripe one go. :D :cool:

Gilgamesh likes this.
  16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Now that sounds like a strong relationship! Or is it odoriferius?:rolleyes::D:D

Gilgamesh and Saville like this.
  17. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dancing gig again tonite. Duty calls. I think even Heather is getting bored with dancing for money.

My energy is through the roof and a serene sense of peace empowers me. Now for the first time I understand what the Taoist emperors felt, why they had sexual bedroom advisors. Understand to a small degree, though I have read this for a long time. Sexual power is directly tied to longevity now I am beginning to understand. We are taught as westerners that this is all bullshit all false narratives all nonsense. You live and you must get and have health problems as you get older and suffer mental decline. Well oriental philosophy says differently. While the world is different and much more combative on a personal level it appears much of what they said about personal life and growth is not to be dismissed. I am thoroughly enjoying this ride and the sexual prowess is a welcome addition. Pmo seems so long ago though I know it still has power over me but only if I let it ! Time for a nap before dancing.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Outsider., Gilgamesh and Saville like this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Can't sleep tonite, my energy retention is truly astounding. I am simply not tired. Was looking at calendar today thinking when I want to take my vacation and I noticed it's been 607 days since I pmo'ed. Is that possible my brothers? Yes but does not seem so but it is ! If I can do it this far anybody can. I had a real bad time with fantasy and " blue balls" and I don't miss those days. Fantasy is still something I must be careful of but it's not as bad as it used to be. 607 days, 700 look out here I come!:cool: I been looking at some property about 80 miles north of here. 5 acres and no restrictions on what you can do. I want to get out of the suburbs. Will see the county is still pretty rural. Cattle ranches are Floridas thing. I grew up in country not the " city" type.Will see, will see.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    Saville, Outsider. and Gilgamesh like this.
  19. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Seize the day

600+ days is amazing and it is a reflection of your inspiring and positive attitude.

About the blue balls: doesn't the orgasm control give you any? Or are the techniques in the sexual extacy book helping with that. I am reading the book, but so far still caught in the long description on how ridiculous our ejaculation habit is. The author totally has a point though!

20. Saville

Yes, this is the last thing I must rid myself of. A little bit is fine, probably normal, but every woman I see gets sized up as possible fantasy material. Small steps.

Totally cool! :cool:

MissingSelfCompassion likes this.