About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I am going dancing tonite away from club. Called Heather and said " Excuse me but do you wanna dance and get totally loved from your ears to your toes in parking lot. "Meet me at blah blah and order a drink at bar and we will play like we just met and so forth !" She gasped " omg really baby ," So I am waiting for her at bar now:D. Boy could I get in trouble here!:eek::D:D

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Gil79 likes this.
  2. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

You should only marry and/or have kids if YOU want it. It makes sense you don't want more kids. What you have with her now is really perfect and as I said unique, but that doesnt mean that she is the only one that has this to offer for you. If you can make her wild for you, it means that you have something about you that would make other women wild as well :cool:. It may be hard if that means it is over, but on the other hand marriage and kids would definitely change your dynamics as well.

Bobo likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thanks Mr.G---- I am pleased you understand why I don't want to have kids. As you well know raising kids is a total commitment. I hope the relationship with Heather will continue to be as satisfying as it has been. I know she wants another baby but I don't. So far has not been a bone of contention. Will see---

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Went dancing last nite and WOW what a nite!:D See previous post to know Heather was there. Had to take another day off, my natural born red ass is torn up!:D:eek::D:D Heather off work today also except for taking care of Jamie! Oops!:D She just called cussing me out! Said she is so tired!:p-- that's what happens with kids, when I said that she really cursed me out in Patoi ( native language in Barbados.):p:p:p:) Said she is coming over when Jamie goes to bed and gonna"KICK MY ASS!":oops::eek::p:p:D:p:p:p

5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well I may live! Whew time for a rest !:eek: Fasting and reading and sleeping today--- a day for me, well yesterday was also!:D uh except for getting ass kicked tonite!:p

"What we are looking for is what is looking "

St.Francis of Assisi

6. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Definitely would not want to raise a child at my age. I think the age difference is fine, so long as she's cool with it.

This took me awhile to understand. That which we seek is looking back at us.

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yup--- "I is with you!" I am done with that in this life. Age difference--- well I think that might be a problem--" we is older they is younger!" I agree with you, not a problem for me and you but will be for " them " as the years go on.
    Its a different world now Saville not the one we were raised in.

Yes, this quote of St.Francis takes a bit of thinking not as straightfoward as most. It is however, a most intriguing idea. I think it's very " deep!"

Saville likes this.
  8. Saville

It sure is! Many things are better, but many things are vastly more complicated than before.

St. Francis lead a life of contemplation. It is harder to be a St. Francis now, as the world is filled with unrelenting noise.

Libertad and Bobo like this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I don't see many things better in the emotional realm or the " moral" realm. Yes, I agree many things are vastly more complicated. I choose not to pay attention to that evidence as much as I can. Yes, in St. Francis time the everyday world was a lot slower, alot more sensible.

Libertad likes this.
  10. Libertad

Libertad Well-Known Member

In my case I think I experienced my youth as more peacefull, maybe because I was not stressed out so much because of no PMO till around 20 and because I grew up without television till 17 and of Course no internet. After starting PMO the fight or flight Modus kicked in, in retrospect I can totally see that now, having to hide what I do, the guilt of doing it, Feeling ashamed because of doing it, the inner war because I saw it as a sin and I wanted to be a good Christian. All that can cause adrenal Fatigue and Depression. I think when we do PMO we get stuck in different Areas of our lifes were we would grow organically and naturally without PMO. And so the developement of the world around us in this areas becomes strange and we wish we could go back or even before that to ancient times to feel calmer and with less demand from the outside. And of Course to not have to grow because for grow we have to leave our comfort zones and that is always a Risk. I wish I had known this earlier in life. Sorry for rambling here on your Journal, but I am one of this guys who often wishes to go back to the old west times, or even today, to build a cabin in the Woods and leave all the stress and Technologie behind.

Bobo likes this.
  11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yes, I so wish in some respects as you do. Small cabin no pressure no cares about modern soceity but since thats not going to happen I am going to do the best I can here and now.

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

No dancing this Sat. Nite. Week off was nice. I went to a movie, had a tea drink at a book store and walked down the beach. Heather met me for beach walk. Heather dosen't know about stroke I was not being secretive just never came up. Wonder if its the best thing to tell her? Not ashamed of it it's not pmo!:eek::D:p:D

13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"When gloominess takes root evil is sure to follow."

St.Francis of Assisi

I think this quote is especially appropriate for pmo"addicts."

A New Man, Saville and Libertad like this.
  14. Saville

Sounds like a great day!

This is particularly apt during the dark months, as we seldom have enough light. Dr. Doidge talks about this in the book "How the Brain Heals Itself." We need light in all its forms. We need physical light, with its full-spectrum and we need psychological light. They go together like hand in glove.

A New Man and Bobo like this.
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Interesting, have a strong urge to m. Hmm-- had sex with Heather last nite but not cumming, trying to amass energy---- chaser effect looks like. Also, the Chinese system of not cumming still a bit tough for me but getting better even though I was raised an American you have to cum ! Heather btw is like what you are not gonna cum huh?But --but --but ! American women raised to believe men have too also. But you don't that's just the crap psychologists tell you. The Chinese figured this out 4000 years ago in the Taoist regimes. Works ---- I feel the energy accumulating a sense of overall well being.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Book very old taking from Chinese " bedroom secrets" a Taoist manual. "The Secrets of Sexual Ecstasy" Its on the web not the crap by psychologists--- look for book with pix of male and female embracing---- scribes has it I think. When you read it your like wtf!

Gil79 likes this.
  17. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

I'll check it out. I have been reading 'the multiorgastic man' by Mantak Chia. Similar I guess. Also taoist way of transforming sexual energy, and have multiple orgasms without coming. Never really managed to continue doing the exercises or get it really to work.

Only once I was able to kind of dissipate my sexual energy in my body when I was doing breathing exercises. Felt great, but I guess it takes a lot of practice before it becomes natural.

MissingSelfCompassion and Bobo like this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Trick is ejaculation control. Yes, it takes some work and you cant get discouraged. If you are minimally successful ( like me) you will feel a enormous surge of sustained energy. Well worth the effort. Chuckle--- your woman will be like " dude wtf can we do it again !":D Book is by Linda Howe and her husband ( minimum help,)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    Gil79 likes this.
  19. Saville

I agree that we should hold onto our splooge, only giving it out on special occasions. I cum with my wife once a week, but, as I mentioned before it feels a bit stale. My mind starts to wander. This has nothing to do with my wife. It's the human condition. Saving our seed gives us more potency emotionally, something men here need. Men find themselves here because emotionally there are things wanting. Stopping PMO is the starting point and from there we must strive for equilibrium.

MissingSelfCompassion and Bobo like this.
  20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Ah yes, but you still have to have sex. Try having sex with Mrs. and not cumming. Regular full blown sex. Enjoy it as usual just don't cum. It takes a while but the energy storage is amazing, a feeling of well being. Yes saving seed gives us potency emotionally but it also gives us physical vigor and strength.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019