About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"'Sanctify yourself and you ------sanctify soceity "

St.Francis you know who!( of Assisi )
    I absolutely love this quote

Dancing gig tonite. Duty calls. I am totally bored---- I love to dance but not as a job. Heather loves dancing also says she is glad I taught her to dance Latin dances because they make her horny and want to make love! Ok I guess--- never heard that before. Talk to "youse" guys later!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Be the change you want to see. I'm thankful I discovered this early on in my recovery. Taking care of myself means I have something to give others. If we are constantly preoccupied with being the "good" guy then we never truly find the gold inside ourselves.

I'm jealous of your dancing. I love moving my body to music, but I haven't go a clue about steps. Whenever my wife and I attempt some kind of dancing she always wants to fucking lead...which is a buzz killer! o_O

Libertad likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Probably one of the most powerful quotes of St Francis imho. When you try this people who are caustic and disagreeable back off you. May not seem as much but it is. You have changed the dynamic, you have changed the way things happen, you make them rethink their actions if only for a moment.

Dancing--- it gives me a sense of freedom. It allows me to feel my body in a different way than the usual. Gets you lots of "punani"also I am told !:D Saville, wife is a "dumbass", If women follow they get wet pants its"biological", simple and straightfoward as it gets.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Gil79 likes this.
  4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

• Dancing was ok last nite. Guy who called Heather names last week was there. He said to me Heather was lying after he approached me. I ain't gonna listen to that shit besides its not my business. Whether Heather lied or not is not my business. So I said to him very softly " If I were you and I am not I would just let it go. This is a new week. Please dont get me involved. If you do you are not going to like what you see. He just looked at me and left. Guess it worked. Heather said later that she saw it and made her hot. Now thats" fucked up !" Women see everything in that sexual lens. Yet when it comes to their man they become
    authoritarian and resentful. At any rate job ok no requirement this week we have off. May go up to cabin on wild land this week. Heather wants to go I said "no." The trip to the cabin is solo no women just soup and St. Francis. Heather pissed I said no with no explanation----too bad I did not wish her pissed but she is---- so that's too bad.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

" Above all the gifts the Lord gives to us is the ability to overcome self."

St.Francis of Assisi

So very important for we pmo addicts. The ability to see beyond ouselves and what we can really do.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    Libertad and Saville like this.
  6. Saville

So, what else does Heather give you aside from punani and bj's? How is she as a partner, a friend, a person you just hang out with?

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather is a good partner and a good friend. Now whether she has a ulterior motive (marriage)yes I dont know but I do !:D She is fun to hang out with compared to some of the slugs I know. I just don't want to get married but she probably does. Women get a sense of security from that and I know she wants another baby. Where this relationship goes I don't know. For now it's ok but long term--- who knows?Heather makes sure I get plenty of bj's and punani because she feels that is one of the reasons a relationship exists. She is very sexual as a woman.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  8. Saville

She's actually right. lol Without sex a relationship between a man and a woman is pointless. Once our peckers stop working the wife takes over and we fade into obscurity.

Bobo likes this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I agree also. If we didn't have a sexual relationship what would we do ? Woman to the front man to the back ! Women are interesting but there are so many differences between them and men that it would not be long before strife. Trust me ---I know!

Saville likes this.
  10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"A man has only so much knowledge as he puts to work."

St.Francis of Assisi

This is such a extremely honest quote so intelligent!

Libertad and Saville like this.
  11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Something came up at work, I won't be able to go up to wild land. Responsibility it's called. Was a time when I would have said " fuck it !" Now, well I believe you should be involved in everything you do. Called Heather and told her she went "yeah!"--- now I can fuck you to make you feel better baby!" Women !!!!!! As if one thing has to do with the other!:eek::rolleyes: Oh well, " punani!":D

12. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Heather took Jamie to school and came over unannounced, came in to my bedroom while I was asleep and proceeded to wake me and fuck me to death. Glad plumbing worked! Said" I am glad you didn't leave" and showered, kissed me and left for work ! Wtf ! Think I am gonna take the day off. Lol! Got a text after she left and she was on way to work that said" I love you so much baby!" I am so used to this type of thing that would another woman satisfy me? Makes me wonder ?

13. Saville

The short answer is no!

14. Saville

...unless this "other" woman could take you back in time. lol

Gil79 likes this.
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

:mad: VERY FUNNY !:mad:LOL!

Gil79 likes this.
  16. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I have been thinking all day about my previous post. Heather is such a sexual woman that I wonder if I am spoiled or is that the way it should be ? How important is sex and loving relationships? I am so used to the intimate goings on, the hand holding, cheek kissing, boob rubbing the way she rubs my ass and so forth. The way she wants sex whether it's in a parking lot or the kitchen at home when she's hot. Is this the way it should be for all of us ?

My life is so different now. I almost can't remember the distress, the anger, the complacency of a life saddened by unfulfilled wishes and dreams.

Back in time-- wish I could be 30 years old. Would have divorced Jennifer being the man I am now. Would have felt I deserved more.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  17. Gil79

Gil79 Seize the day

Honestly I think that it is quite unique, but maybe that sais more about me. Seems you're made for eachother and you got some good karma after after a long frustrating period. Cherish it :)

Saville likes this.
  18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thx Mr. G! One of the things I need to do is think. Being careful not to overthink!;)

19. MissingSelfCompassion

MissingSelfCompassion Active Member

You pose a big question. I see a lot of generalization of women in the above conversation. I personally feel it's dangerous to start a sentence with "You know, women will always..." It's like the stereotypes society uses about races and cultures. We're all humans. We all change daily. So it may just be that "typically" women prefer a heart connection more than just a sexual relationship, but not all women. I'm not trying to shame anyone who thinks otherwise. I respect all of you here. We have all had our experiences that shaped our opinions. I can see what @Saville describes around me. I see a lot of strong women imposing on relationships around me. The "Happy Wife, Happy life" theory playing out. I wonder if it's a result of a society where women are often put in the background. So at home and in their relationships they grab more power to fight the patriarchy? Who knows?

I can only change who I am and maybe influence my partner, but in the end she is her own person. @Bobo I tend to do a lot of self-sabotage. If I were you and in this space with Heather, enjoying myself sexually, my inner critic would want some way to deliver shame and anguish. So, I would start wondering if a relationship requires more than sex. After the divorce of my first wife, I was like you and saying I never wanted to get married again. Even though I told others that her and I were better off, I spent a lot of time thinking I was broken and had nothing to offer. I relished a sex friend relationship I had and thought life was perfect. However, when she started sexing up other guys, I realized I did want more. You are not me. I'm only sharing my story in hopes that it helps you in some way. Thanks for sharing here. I enjoy reading about your journey.

Bobo and Saville like this.
  20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

My unwillingness to get married has more to do with age and I have 3 grown kids. I don't want more to raise. Is this selfish, maybe ? I think women's opinion and wishes should be acknowledged as long as they know about the subject. The trouble with the " feminazi" point of view is that " we as women know what is best and what is best for men and women's opinion is more important than mens." Women definitely think differently than men.

"Generalization of women " now that's a very interesting statement. Women are different than men. I for one am glad they are. Would be very boring and strange if they were emotionally and psychically the same as men. While I accept your sentence of generalization and I for one think its interesting to talk about in its essence it's just, " feminazi" bullshit!" Each of us has his own opinion and I am glad you feel you can express yours as one of my brothers. Truly as you said a perplexing subject.

Saville likes this.