About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. A New Man

A New Man White Knuckle Brigade 2013

This rings true for me. It's the adolescent way of thinking (circa 13, the age i picked up pmo). Expecting a pat on the back every time you do something that has to be done (not just not pmo-ing, but doing the dishes and hanging up washing- oh the shame of doing "woman's work") makes us more resentful and less resilient. It's tied in with trying please people and being a nice guy.

Bobo and Saville like this.
  2. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

A strange week. Heather has suddenly decided that she needs psychiatric help because she is oversexed. If so, so what ? I know I have a vested interest here. Asked me if I wanted to go "NO!" My sex life is fine( since I gave up PMO -- didnt mention that ) there are no norms or rules "do you feel you're oversexed so what ?Do you solve life's everyday problems with sex ?"No, ok so what's the problem ?"You make a good point hmmm I have to think about this she says !"Later that night we "BOINK :D" after" she says grinning "See ! "Good grief ---- beer a cold one !:rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    Saville likes this.
  3. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

This is not so subtle code for: do you love me the way I am? Your Heather needs to be validated, as we all do from time to time. Sounds like you solved it. :)

Good job with the boinking. :D

Bobo likes this.
  4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Yup Saville-----just what I thought---- thx for validating me! Dancing gig tonite she says and I quote " I want to wear no panties or bra tonite baby is that ok ?"Yup ---- are you ok , why you asking me? Giggle--- " I feel really sexual and hot and want to give you a oil massage and bj after show ?" NAW !:rolleyes::D:D:D:D Yup-- cold beer !

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dancing gig last Saturday nite. Heather looked really hot-( no panties and bra )--- had guys panting and drooling. Had her do the dancing with club patrons alone while I just watched at bar and drank beer. Big mistake---- when you are hired at club to perform a routine you are much safer doing it. At bar watching I became fair game for the predatory women watching and whats more I was, sad to say sorely tempted. I escaped with my virtue intact. I know better I have been doing this long enough. Heather was insanely " hot" after gig ( apparantly no panties and bra ) makes her crazy and fortunately she didnt notice my wandering eye. When you think you "made it" at least I have to be very careful the addict dosent own me. This time he didnt he will never, fuck him ! Anyway I got "boinked" into unconsciousness and a outrageous bj !":D:D:D:D

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 at 7:19 PM
  6. Saville

I admire your stamina!

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

My stamina is as they say "DEESTROYYEED !" I THINK Iam going to lay back for rest of week. Young women!!!!!!:eek:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 at 9:10 PM
    Saville likes this.
  8. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

St. Francis of Assisi: " Start by doing whats necessary; then do what's possible; suddenly you are doing what's impossible ! Does this fit into our journey? Is this something we can emulate---- yes sir it is !

Caoimhín, Libertad and Saville like this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Turned down "punani "!:eek: Actually want a few more days of quiet and reflection. Ah! So nice, so soul healing, so reflective as I said, to just read and be quiet within self. Sometimes nap and peruse the thoughts that come into your mind and gently let them go.

10. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"Strength and guidance---- all that I am wishing for my friends!"------------ St.Francis of Assisi :)

Caoimhín likes this.
  11. Saville

Time for ourselves is so important. We are more than just a rod that pushes in and out. The rod is more than that too. :)

Caoimhín likes this.
  12. Caoimhín

Caoimhín Winter's coming...

Haha, sometimes, it really does feel like the brain is in that rod and the rest of the body is incidental!

13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"He ( )who works with his (her) hands is a laborer:he )who works with his hands )hands and his ( )head is a craftsman: he ()who works with his () hands and his ) head and his ) heart is an artist..substitute her for him.

St. Francis of Assisi

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019 at 6:34 AM
    Saville and Libertad like this.
  14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

"The rod!"----- hmmm !:)