About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Pmo---- what waste ----what destruction. Teens no Saville I wish my friend---- just showing me how fortunate I am to see what pmo really is.

2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

No kidding! Since giving up PMO I've had sex almost 250 times in 2.5 years. The previous 20 years it was around 30 times. Big change!

Bobo likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Imagine how many Heathers were out there in the 23 years I pmo-ed. We are both very fortunate.

Saville likes this.
  4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well I'm 59 years old now, will be 60 this summer. I am going to talk to Heather ---- I don't want another kid. Her daughter Jamie sees me as her dad especially since her biological father
    dosent acknowledge her. I talked to Heather on phone a few minutes ago and she added well we need to figure out how we can make love without me taking birth control pills as long as I am now---- not good for body. Like she said "our sex life is so intense its going to be hard to do "so I said maybe we should back off the sex "lol " she said NO I love you---- you make me so hot and I am still determined to fuck you to death!":eek: I am so glad I dumped pmo. Will we last? Who knows? In the meantime "punani :D"

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  5. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

I wonder if women suffer from "chaser effect" like we do ? I have to ask Heather or do they just want it again and again because they are "in the zone ?" What's so bad about it anyway ? Dosent seem to bother me. Is there some psychological law that says once is ok but twice or more is bizarre? Seems to me once you are involved ---you would want to stay there since it is so pleasurable. Seems to me there are NO rules, I don't do real good with rules. If you "get it" today what wrong with wanting it tommorow?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  6. Saville

I'm guessing the flatlining you talked about earlier in your journal is not an issue anymore?

I agree that it's normal to want more of the same when it's wholesome sex. But, the chaser effect can also be a desire from the addict to crave stimulation, even when the body itself is not feeling aroused. So, no rules, like you say.

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Thank you-----no-----flatlining is still an issue sometimes but not like it was. I have 2 or 3 day zero libido then it changes. Hmm---Heather has that sometimes. Just wants to cuddle no sex The addict craving stimulation-when body is not ready-- hmmm have to think about that. This shit is so complex.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  8. A New Man

A New Man White Knuckle Brigade 2013

No wonder you didn't recognize SO! You're more used to PIVABJPL! LOL

Saville likes this.
  9. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Hahaha!:p:p:p:p:p:p what's happening ANM ?

10. A New Man

A New Man White Knuckle Brigade 2013

Hehe, not much mate. Public holiday here tomorrow, so beach time with the family, and definitely NOT perving (oggling) at the young ladies down there.

11. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

That would be real hard for me 2 do.

12. Doofus

Doofus Active Member

Most women of child-bearing age experience some, sometimes large, changes in their libido as they move through their monthly cycle. I know with my wife, back in the day, there's be the fights and tears week, the we're roommates week and the she's going to fuck me unconscious week.
    Also, many women, most perhaps, can just keep going. I think that for reasons having to do with socialization and the attendant shame about sexuality, they don't cop to that. Also, we men, aren't usually up to it (pun only kind of intended...). Also, it can be such a big deal to get a woman to O, the woman feels bad about demanding more. Of course, it sounds like you and Heather don't have that problem! :)

I don't know what to say about the whole father-hood thing, except to reinforce what you're already writing here. Don't become father Heather's child unless you really want to. Parenthood is hard enough when we're younger. I didn't have N until I was 32 and T at 36. That was probably too old. I can't imagine having a child at 54, or, even 60! It sounds like you're not going to, but don't let the punani overwhelm your better sense about this.

Bobo and Saville like this.
  13. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

No no ---- don't, want another child. Jamie---'Heather's daughter she sees me as daddy so what the hell---' very sweet little girl. She's 6 now-- other week she did some kid stuff I didn't like and I rebuked her---Heather was like whoa " daddy is pissed !" Mostly I try to mind my own business
    .My damm grown kids are still pressuring me to get married but ain't gonna happen !The punani is great but punani is always great isn't it ?Thx for regard.

14. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Tonite is very cold for south Florida. I need some "punani" to keep me warm. Nope, libido is at 0% and dropping. Death of NCBob's dog has put me back into sadness about my Sadie. Had to have her euthanized or the real words---- take her life. The shortness of their lives compared to ours is very sad for us. I've had a dog all my life- its so damm quiet around here.:(Oh yeah club canceled dance date last nite --- power outage--- didn't feel like dancing anyway.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  15. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

How do you know if sexual want is the body (aroused) or is the addict craving a hit ( stimulation) and the body is really not ready? Should be easy to tell I would think? Yes-or-no?

16. Saville

When something takes us from empathy to sadness I think it's because we are holding onto something. Ring any bells?

Real arousal, in my opinion, is when both mind and body are desiring a similar goal, that being sex. Cravings are different, for me anyway, in that a part of me wants the hit of dopamine, while objectively I am not in the least bit horny. Also, sometimes these feelings of wanting to do it are our batteries recharging, instilling us with that word that is thrown around a lot: motivation. In other words, our creative selves are coming to the fore. Because we have deadened our creative responses we often see this as wanting to cum. That's my theory, anyway. :)

17. Caoimhín

Caoimhín Winter's coming...

I don't think it is that easy to tell them apart. Arousal is a physical and mental response to stimulation. Sorry, this does not answer your question and muddies the water.

18. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Well not quite sure what you mean by that----have great empathy for NCBob but death of my Sadie still saddens me---I see that as normal--- the rest hmmm---I want to think about that--- thx for replies Saville and Caoimhin. I agree mind and body---- must be aligned. Is it difficult to tell when they are not ? Yes easy to feel. Are we in that wonderful state of alignment most times ? I dont think so. What the hell do I know anyway ?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  19. Saville

Well, if it saddens you more than normal, I think is what I'm saying. I remember when you had things to deal with about your wife's death, unresolved grieving.

20. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

No saddens me--- I dont think more than normal. Weird day.