About time

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by Bobo, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NCBob

NCBob The 11th commandment: Thou shalt not peek:-)

Great mindset, Bobo:)

2. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

Yup! The default is despair. Recovery means action. Even when we feel like shit, have zero motivation, have LDS (limp dick syndrome) we must smile and push ourselves forward, even if just a tiny, tiny, bit.

Yes, it will!

Great post, Bobo!

Bobo likes this.
  3. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dance gig tonite. I am at club now relaxing----Heather is doing her nails. There is a blonde :rolleyes:sitting at the bar-----GOOD GRIEF ! I need to calm the dog in me !:rolleyes: Heather spotted her and remarked "gee she forgot to wear her panties -----like you baby?" Big grin and tongue in my ear. This is business dammit:D well sort of !:D:D:D:D

4. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

Dance gig went ok ----- lots of energy for me--- blonde at bar almost got me in trouble----- when bar patrons line up to dance with us she did so and showed lots of boob and thigh. Heather saw it and was pissed I was just calm and said part of job baby----- she hissed at me and laughed. When we left club she attacked me in van !:D Hell---$ for doing what I love and see downright flaming "punani:D"

Doofus likes this.
  5. Saville

Saville Well-Known Member

You had me at flaming punani. lol

6. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

7. Bobo

Bobo Well-Known Member

A very thoughtful week for me. Conversations and the journals I read here are forcing me to think and rethink my life as it has been so far. I was raised the "old" way not that I cannot change but my core beliefs remain. Certainly I am a strange object in this world of PC and feminists and the absurdity of white privilege. Will continue writing but need to stop now.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 4:07 PM
    Saville likes this.