6 month transformation -- by New Years

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Unbinding, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Unbinding

Unbinding Member

My idea is that, once everyone starts making their New Years Resolutions, I'll already have transformed. Quite a headstart, eh?

This journal tracks my weight loss, my weight lifting, and my no-PMO.

Fitness
    I've lost over 10 lbs already, but am aiming to lose about 70 total in the end.

No-PMO
    Almost every major issue in my life has extended from my lust in someway.
    Instead of viewing my sexual desire as a bad thing, I'll view it as a healthy, good thing, but view the way I've been ACTING ON IT as a bad thing. Time to rewire my actions, and thus my brain.

Also I have PIED so I'd like that healed. LOL.

Leadership
    I aim to become a leader. I feel like a chunk of granite and the Lord is showing me the image of a greek sculpture deep within myself, that I have to TEAR AWAY AT MYSELF to unearth.
    That means asking God for forgiveness by Jesus' sacrifice, for the man I've been. But also crafting/unearthing the new man I'm supposed to be by taking action.

This isn't just about myself anymore, it's about becoming the man I'm called to be for the betterment of myself and for the benefit of the people around me.

Day 1 coming soon. Feel free to join me.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  2. themammothrept

themammothrept Administrator Staff Member

Good luck Unbinding! Look forward to seeing what results you will have after 10 weeks.

Unbinding likes this.
  3. Unbinding

Unbinding Member

Thank you Matthew. (I've changed the journal to 6 months rather than 10 weeks. I have more ambitious, long-term goals now!)