33 YO Returning Here

Discussion in 'Ages 30-39' started by gavney, Apr 9, 2018.

1. gavney

gavney Active Member

Yes, you're spot on, which is why I was reluctant. I did install one just now, but then I found myself "testing it". Bizarrely, just typing in the address of my favourite P site got me excited! So, I tried another site, and another. I know that if I kept "testing" I'd eventually get so excited that I'd find a way around the blocker. So, I have to put the blocker out of my head, discipline myself first and foremost. The blocker has to be just a safety net, and it's probably the least important tool I have in quitting.

2. gavney

gavney Active Member

Day 8 no PMO.

Woke up in ok mood but with one of those painful morning glories, which I tend to get around this time in a reboot. They're not enjoyable, don't feel any arousal, just a bit sore and annoying!
    If my GF wasn't around I might have been tempted to PMO to get rid of it, so that's something I need to be wary of.
    Looking forward to actually wanting to have sex again, going on holidays end of next week, so hopefully in time for that!

Living likes this.
  3. gavney

gavney Active Member

Day 10 no PMO

Fiancee was in bad form last night due to period. What annoys me about this is that she seems to think that I'm the one irritating her, not that she's irritated by cramps etc..
    I can clearly see it's not me, as it's the same every month, no matter what I do
    Anyway, all I can do is try to be on my best behaviour at this time, so she can't blame me.
    This tempted me to PMO as "revenge" last night, but it's so silly, I am the one who suffers most from PMO. And I just have to accept that I don't know what having a bad period is like. I've tried to be comforting, but she's
    not the easiest person to comfort, she gets quite demanding and snappy, so I'll just leave her be and let the storm pass....
    She was in better form this morning and was a little bit apologetic. And I can't complain too much she made me a nice dinner last night, which I also just had for lunch, very tasty!

Anyway, just glad I'm learning not to PMO at this sort of time.
    Didn't sleep well the night before last night, but slept very well last night. Played football last night, and I think the exercise helps with sleep.

Merton and Pete McVries like this.
  4. gavney

gavney Active Member

Very tempted to PMO today, mixture of tiredness and boredom

Also, a video appeared on one of the lads groups, contained an amateur scene, watched it for a few seconds, maybe it stirred something inside me... need to be careful opening those videos

5. Merton

Merton Well-Known Member

good work dealing with the snappiness without a pmo!

gavney likes this.
  6. gavney

gavney Active Member

Thanks Merton, glad to have recognised another trigger.

Day 11 no PMO, thankfully didnt give in to temptation. Went to the gym early yesterday instead, got a few errands done and did some work, quite a productive Saturday :)

Feeling good this morning, not feeling temptation

Merton likes this.
  7. gavney

gavney Active Member

Think I shortchanged myself, going back on original post, I'm pretty sure I'm 13 days no PMO, not 12.

Anyway, feeling good again today.
    Fiancee was working all weekend, so got plenty of work done and went to gym and played squash with a friend.
    Also, installed a doorbell camera for my Dad, and helped him with some other stuff. Andent to Niece's birthday party.

All in all a satisfying weekend with no PMO. I got up around 6 or 7am last few days, which is unusual for me.
    This morning got up at 6 and went straight to the Gym. Don't feel tired at all either. I wonder how much PMOing has been causing me to oversleep?

And already been very productive this morning in work.

Hope everyone is good!

Pete McVries likes this.
  8. gavney

gavney Active Member

Did some bad injury in football last night, fell straight down on my right shoulder.
    Can't move right arm so can't drive. Anyway, probably will mean PMOing is more difficult, so always a bright side!
    Day 14.

9. Merton

Merton Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of the injury gavney but as you said, unexpected benefit!