30 y/o who loves meeting chicas, but sabotaged by ED

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by goodwithwomen, Jun 3, 2020.

1. goodwithwomen

goodwithwomen New Member

Disclosure: I am brand spankin' new to this forum and quite honestly unsure if my goals are fully aligned with others in the Acct Partner section, but here it goes:

I'm from the Midwest. I'm pretty fearless when it comes to meeting the hot females in the bar, but as of the past couple years I have BOMBED in the bedroom. Apparently I have ED - so now that I'm aware of it, I'm fixing it :).

I'm probably on week 3 or so of no PMO (not counting the days) and fully intend to continue to go out and try to hook up with women. I'm not entirely sure if this is considered sacrilegious in terms of a reboot (feel free to chime in here) but it seems like a reasonable way to test progress.

If you're looking for an accountability partner you can rely on, text daily, encourage you and potentially go out with one night -- feel free to reach out. I am NOT limiting my accessibility to one single person who is looking to overcome such a ridiculously crippling challenge. All who aim for to claim/reclaim a "man's sex life" are encouraged to shoot me a message.

PS - In my experience, the only way to overcome obstacles like these are to ensure you're having fun traversing the misery. I'll do my best to make this fun for us and ensure we enjoy pushing ourselves into discomfort to become the men we'd prefer to be. What are you waiting for? HMU Playboy!

2. BlackAngel90

BlackAngel90 New Member

Care to add me to your list? Im 30, basically have the same ideals. Been crippled by ed for a few years now and its basically killed my confidence with females. Woukd love to have someone thats open to daily messaging, encouragement, and just sharing our life with each other. So pm me and lwt me know your preferred method to get in touch. I use snapchat and Im cool with giving out my phone #. P.s. im also from the midwest. Iowa to be exact.