28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 100]

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by Ginguskhan, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Ginguskhan

Ginguskhan "You are either all in or all out" -HS Track Coach

2. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 70-72]

Day 70-72 no PMO

Morning wood+, sex drive good, energy level average, motivation good, mood was stable and happy, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a great three days.

Took off Day 70 + 71 no PMO from working out. Workout was exceptional today (Day 72, no PMO). Intense sprint routine and good power squats (5x5) and chest (DB benchpress, DB flys) form and lift execution.

My girl came over from Thursday (day 69 late) to day 72. We went out once and saw a legit classic rock cover band at a quality beer pub. We also watch MIB3 together and she cooked me 2 meals. One was lasagna, but this time with my homemade sauce and the other was a super healthy baked stuffed green peppers (brown jasmine rice, ground turkey and classico tomato sauce. Both were badass.

Sex, if I recall correctly:
    Day 69: 4 fucks, 4 Os
    Day 70: 8 fucks, 8 Os
    Day 71: 6 fucks, 5 Os (administered kratom prior to one sexual event and it prevented orgasm.)
    Day 72: 4 fucks, 4 Os. Had sex with her while she was studying, lol. She claimed to have checked the time prior to our second to last sex session, and I sustained erection for 35 minutes while slowly fucking her 95% of the time and pounding hard for 30 seconds every 2 flashcards she memorized. I want to "study" with her again

3. forevergone

forevergone New Member

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 67]

doesen't your dick hurt man? lol

4. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 73]

Lol, actually a little sore around the corona of the head. However, visually everything appears good to go with the hardware and erections still good. The girl said on say 72, yesterday, that her pussy was starting to feel numb and raw from all the sex. Probably good we are not going to see each other for 5 days.

5. Ginguskhan

Day 73 no PMO

Morning wood ok, sex drive ok, energy level very high, motivation very good, mood was stable and happy, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a good day.

Productive day at work. The post-doc was a bitch today, but I didn't play into her game. I just told her if she didn't want to make copies of the purchase order forms it was fine, but if they lost the paperwork at the office it was on her. She then "took care" of a PO form and left it on my desk to make a statement. LOL.
    Good: I had a visiting PhD student who complemented me on my proficiency of my understanding of my research.

Workout was top notch today. Deadlift xfit routine and 15 minutes of swimming in the UF indoor pool

6. rcfergie5

rcfergie5 Guest

First you were a heavy PMOer, now you're a heavy fucker? Lol

You're still going really strong at 73 days, that is great, man. Now that orgasm abstinence will probably be better, anyways. But keep up the good work!

7. Ginguskhan

Haha, yes. Thanks man, its all downhill from here.

8. Ginguskhan

Day 74 no PMO

Morning wood+, sex drive good, energy very good, motivation very high, mood is good to neutral to angry, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a good day. I didn't get much lab work done, as I went down to see the girl. Had a good time eating a home cooked meal with her, her mom and grandmother who cooked the meal. we had pot roast, asparagus, peas, taters, salad.

Very good sprint workout. I think I did 20 wind sprints, when I was only planning to do 15. Felt great, and pushed myself until I threw up.

No sex at her mom's house, though I did manage to guide her hand into my pants when we were making out (after her mom went to bed) for a teaser HJ.

9. Ginguskhan

Day 75 no PMO

Morning wood ok, sex drive good, energy very good, motivation good, mood is good to neutral to angry, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a good day.
    Did a lot of cleaning around the house. Workout was all sprints and agilites, no weights.
    Girl came in for the evening, and will be staying until labor day.
    5 sex events. 5 Os

Day 76 no PMO

Morning wood+, sex drive ok, energy very good, motivation good, mood is good to neutral to angry, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, an ok day.
    I got angry when I had trouble selling my football ticket to some random person on Craiglist, although I didn't let him know this. Later, I sold my ticket to a normal person who made it easy to meet up to purchase the ticket.
    Went out to eat at a mexican restaurant. The girl had a bit to drink and decided she wanted to go home (citing sex as the reason to go), rather than check out a few bars or the music scene like I wanted to. So on the way back, she mentions how she is so horny for a girl, then I slip and say that she has probably one of the top three most sex-hungry girls I've been with. She then retaliated by pointing to a residence hall that she had fucked some dude routinely at, to get back at me. Then she said she didn't want to have sex anymore, because she wasn't in the mood anymore....which was ok by me. So about an hour later it appears she isn't angry anymore, but I don't like what she said, so I turn her down when she finally caves and wants it.
    3 sex events. 3 Os

Kicked ass playing basketball today. One game I shot 8-9, with 7 of those shots behind the 3-pt line. Had some great teammates, one was a point guard type who could drive, and the other was an athletic forward, which combined to form a team with my role as the shooting guard.

10. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 82]

Day 77-82 no PMO

Morning wood good to excellent, sex drive good, energy good, motivation good, mood is good to neutral to angry, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a good stretch of days. The girl stayed over starting the thursday of labor day weekend until today and we had a good bit of sex. I'd say we averaged 4 sex sessions per day, so still recovering nicely with the help of a real woman.

Some good workouts too, felt good or great everyday

No urges to PMO

11. Journey

Journey New Member

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 82]

I'm not surprised, after...

:p

Haha well done man, sounds like you're doing great

12. Ginguskhan

Haha man, good call. The 100 day mark is just a formality at this point, but I will continue to break tackles and keep gaining yardage until I taste that endzone!

I'm no longer thinking first down, I'm thinkin' TOUCHDOWN!

13. rcfergie5

rcfergie5 Guest

I'm no football fan, but I love the analogy lol

14. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 83]

Day 83 no PMO

Morning wood ok, sex drive good, energy very good, motivation very good, mood is good to neutral to angry, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a great day.
    Got a lot done at work and through email at home. Got my travel, lodging and registration squared away (and paid for, with some volunteer work I signed up for!), with the upcoming conference in Atlanta where I get to report my research to other researchers in the same field.

I felt like shit after a great day at work. So, to get up for a workout I ate some raw chia seeds, filtered tap water, 4 pitted dates, a handful of muscadines (local grapes) and chose to not take the kratom (at least >72 hours since last administration, feeling down). Felt exceptional once I got going, all on natural foods. Did a deadlift xfit routine, 5x15 DL @ 55% max. 10x pushups, 10x pullups, 30 sec jumping jacks, and vertical leaps at the end until exhaustion. Did a short swim for 10 minutes to loosen the muscles after weightlifting.

15. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 85]

Day 84 & 85 no PMO

Morning wood good, sex drive good, energy very good, motivation very good, mood is good to neutral, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, a great couple days.
    Went down to the girls place to watch football, and have a meal with her folks. Her mom makes some amazing ribs, like nothing Ive ever had before.
    Workout was good on day 84, but I took 10mg hydrocodone prior, so no wonder I was able to fly on sprints and pull a lot of weight with my deadlift oriented routine. Day 85 is a recovery day, no working out.

16. Ginguskhan

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 86]

Day 86 no PMO

Morning wood good, sex drive ok, energy very good, motivation all time best, mood is good to neutral, confidence was 'alpha'. Overall, quite possibly the best day so far. Excelled in the lab, completing all objectives and finally developing an assay to determine the source of my bacterial transformation issues. Turns out it may be working, but the kit im using to see if it worked is expired!

Workout was excellent. Rowed record distance in 26minutes, with HIIT = 2:00@60%, 30sec @90% after 5 minute warm up. Also powered through my xfit squat routine.

I had to post because today was so amazing. Also, I guess I should mention the girl stayed the night of day 85 to study with a friend. I didn't see her much, as she needed to study. She mostly just spent the night to study, so she drove back early in the morning. But before leaving at 630am we fucked to help her relieve the stress. She said it was the best sex so far, but I pointed out she didn't cum. She still insisted it was great, so perhaps it was because it took her mind off the stress. So, 3 more 'pussy poundings', and 2 orgasms for me. Forgot to mention one was at the beginning of Day 85, before she left to study.

17. haysoos

haysoos New Member

Re: 28/M: 100 days to reclaim my alphaness and enjoy my 20s [Day 84]

good journal, its interesting to see the ups and downs with the pmo diet so i know what i'm in for

18. rcfergie5

rcfergie5 Guest

@Haysoos yeah man, reboots are never linear. I know I go through my ups and downs all the time, like I have been lately. Keep in mind it's not just the PMO diet that makes you this way, it could be other things, like alcohol, internet, caffeine, drugs, tobacco, etc.. If you're addicted to any of those as well. Me, I've been trying to cut down caffeine little by little, until I realized it was no longer working for me, and I over indulged, so now I cut back that shit drastically.

@Gingus excellent journal

19. hotwatermusic

hotwatermusic New Member

Just read through this whole thing. Congrats so far on your journey. Its inspirational because we are very similiar with height/weight and even our schooling. I lived in gville for 5 years and I'm 29 now. This gives me a ton of motivation because I just started my reboot (16 days).

Keep it going man.

20. Ginguskhan

Thanks haysoos, rcfergie5, and hotwatermusic for taking the time to read my reboot account and your support.
    @rcfergie, you are spot on about the addiction stuff. That is the last thing that is holding me back! I know my substance abuse problems are the reason I am still seeing some dips in energy, mood, motivation and focus despite excellent diet and physical condition. There is still more potential if I give up the psychoactives.
    @hotwatermusic - crazy man. Good luck with it, it has been an amazing experience for me and I am glad to have motivated you. This process and the support of the YBR community has enabled me to pull myself from the pits of PMO addiction to the high of enjoying life again as a functional MAN