23| Rebooting till my dick gets so hard that i could smash bricks with it

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by K-Dot, Jun 28, 2016.

1. K-Dot

K-Dot We gon' be alright!

Day 20
    Yesterday I went out to have some coffe while in a flatline and my libido spiked when i saw all the hot women on the street. I also had wet dream this morning and it is the second one in last 10 days. The first one was pmo dream, but this one was about having sex

2. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

How is your sperm quality? I mean is it thick enough?

3. K-Dot

I think it is

4. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

How was the quality before the reboot. I mean the day when you realised you had to a reboot what was the quality that day?

5. K-Dot

I never thought about it

6. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

I feel my semen has become very thin and non voluminous.

7. K-Dot

How often do you masturbate?

8. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

I used to. But not now. I did from age 13 to 19.5 every single day. Sometimes 3-4 times too. Currently on day 140.

9. Callum77

Callum77 Member

Hey man just read through your journal and I can relate so much to everything you've been through.

I have the same thing where photos of instagram/facebook are the killer, I've tried blocking loads of accounts but there's always more. Also had the same thing where I've been on long streaks and now just feel like I'm constantly relapsing and I can't control it.

Anyway congrats on getting to day 20 bro that's a real good achievement, I'd fucking love to get as far as that rn

10. K-Dot

Day 52

Between day 35 and 45 i was so horny i could get rock solid by just thinking about touching a girl. But at the day 45 i've entered another flatline and i am still in it.
    Last night i was drunk and I was making out with this girl at the club. She was really hot, but i couldn't get aroused at all. I was absent minded all the time

11. K-Dot

Day 55

Had a wet dream last night. Still in a mild flatline. I'm going on a date with this girl today

12. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

When was the last time you had a wet dream? I mean at what day of reboot?

13. K-Dot

I had maybe 4-5 wet dreams since day 1. I don't remember when the last one appeared, but the first one was somewhere around day 10.

14. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

You see but in the last reboot of 150 days that i had i just got 4 of them. Also i have insomnia. Like when i go to bed i am not able to fall asleep. I take clonazepam 0.5 mg still its difficult to fall asleep and i sleeps are not rejuvenating.

15. K-Dot

Day 56
    Wet dream once again, 2 nights in a row, still in flatline

16. K-Dot

Why do you think is a cause of your insomnia?

17. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Member

Overmasturbation. I did very extensivley ateast 2 times daily. But things started to mess a yr back when i could not masturbate like i did. My pennis would simply not get erect and i orgasmed without ejaculation.

18. K-Dot

Day 57
    Wtf? Another wet dream, third day in a row. Still in a flatline, libido is like level 2 of 10. This new girl texted me yesterday, maybe I'll call her on a date tommorow

19. K-Dot

Day 58
    Fuck you, 4th morning in a row that I've woke up due to wet dream. Fourth day in a row man! Wet dream! Fuck you. This time I had a dream of playing with an ass of my ex girlfriend and came just from touching it.

20. K-Dot

Went to date with new girl, it was awsome. If i get another wet dream tonight I'll cut off my dick with a chainsaw tommorow