22 year old fighting pmo prev-Odyssey of a 20 yr old.( Regular update)daywise journey

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Mickeymouse, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Well-Known Member

Relapsed again. It was all because it was holiday and I caught hold of a temptation and gave in. Feeling sorry for myself. I am not feeling bad about it which is not good as it could be that Allah is taking away my Imaan and steadfastness. I am letting myself down I front of God. Oh Allah please give me strength to overcome the temptation and help me achieve steadfastness like Ibrahim A.S Had when he thought not a second time and was ready for that ultimate sacrifice.

2. Mickeymouse

Relapsed again.

I don't know how shall I manager my job tommorow. I would be so tired tommorow.

3. Mickeymouse

I had just finished my work today and a thought came to my mind. And eventually relapsed. Tommorow is Eid and I was almost there but I fell for the sin again. Had tommorow been work I would not have done it. Feel so regret. God could do anything with me he could take away his bounties and leave me alone. I will have to come back to my journey of living sober.

4. Mickeymouse

I relapsed again. I somehow evaded the temptation the first time by engaging in other work but eventually I relapsed. Everytime I do it my energy levels are down. And my physical health take a toll. I need to pay heed to this atleast and remind myself about the same.

5. Mickeymouse

Relapsed again I did the thing again. Killing the thought at its origin is important. I tried to remind myself the physical tiredness it brings but still I could not kill it. Will try afresh again. Inshallah this time it's going to be one week for sure.

6. Mickeymouse

I saw a footage of Beirut tragedy and it brought kinking needles in me. Alhamdulillah it did not happened with us. I need to tell myself that Allah did not choose to kill me that way. I am grateful to Allah SWT . Inshallah not doing the sin today.

7. Mickeymouse

It was weekend and I slipped again. I had no intentions of doing it until last moment of completing my work but I did it again I had plenty of time to prevent that but I still did it. A pathetic weekend yet again. I have been wanting to have a good weekend to go and visit out on Saturday but I could not because I was doing this sin. Shall be trying to run away from any temptation tomorrow.

8. Mickeymouse

I relapsed on Sunday as well. I got some temptation in the night as well but somehow managed to run away from them.target is to not do today.

9. varunsharma

varunsharma Member

Mickey did clonazepam, other anti depressants helped you in improving mood or sleeping well or anything?
    Also how is your work going? Do you feel fatigued and tired when doing work as well?