22 year old fighting pmo prev-Odyssey of a 20 yr old.( Regular update)daywise journey

Discussion in 'Ages 20-24' started by Mickeymouse, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mickeymouse

Mickeymouse Well-Known Member

Relapsed again. It was all because it was holiday and I caught hold of a temptation and gave in. Feeling sorry for myself. I am not feeling bad about it which is not good as it could be that Allah is taking away my Imaan and steadfastness. I am letting myself down I front of God. Oh Allah please give me strength to overcome the temptation and help me achieve steadfastness like Ibrahim A.S Had when he thought not a second time and was ready for that ultimate sacrifice.

2. Mickeymouse

Relapsed again.

I don't know how shall I manager my job tommorow. I would be so tired tommorow.

3. Mickeymouse

I had just finished my work today and a thought came to my mind. And eventually relapsed. Tommorow is Eid and I was almost there but I fell for the sin again. Had tommorow been work I would not have done it. Feel so regret. God could do anything with me he could take away his bounties and leave me alone. I will have to come back to my journey of living sober.

4. Mickeymouse

I relapsed again. I somehow evaded the temptation the first time by engaging in other work but eventually I relapsed. Everytime I do it my energy levels are down. And my physical health take a toll. I need to pay heed to this atleast and remind myself about the same.

5. Mickeymouse

Relapsed again I did the thing again. Killing the thought at its origin is important. I tried to remind myself the physical tiredness it brings but still I could not kill it. Will try afresh again. Inshallah this time it's going to be one week for sure.