2 weeks no internet challange

Discussion in 'Internet Addiction' started by l2live, Dec 26, 2013.

1. l2live

l2live Guest

Starting 27.12.2013
    Ending 10.01.2014

RULES
    1. NO INTERNET USE, EXCEPT FOR NECESSARY STUFF LIKE UPDATING YOUR JOURNAL HERE, CHEKING THE MAIL, WRITING A BUDDY TO HANG OUT, OR SOMETHING OF THIS NATURE.
    2. TWO HOURS MAXIMUM PEY DAY ALLOWED FOR MOVIES/READING/MUSIC/CHEKING THE NEWS OR THE THING YOU LIKE TO DO.
    3. DO NOT SURRENDER.

PURPOSE
    [size=10pt][size=12pt]To stay alone with yourself and learn to embrace boredom naturally. Go out and about! Walk, hunt, fish, socialize, stare at the river, volunteer, do some kind of sports, clean your home, wash the dishes,study. Whatever comes up to your mind[/size].[/size]

2. l2live

l2live Guest

Just called a volunteer organizator and I will be going to volunteer hard construction work next week from monday to friday. It is about an animal shelter. Also will be going to the gym. I have already studied today, cleaned my room, and will be doing a lot of tasks until the end of the day. No internet is hard but you must fill your time with stuff. It is a good idea to find a job.

Cya.

3. manish

manish Guest

i realised if i had to erase the p addiction, i need to remove the root cause i.e. internet addiction.so i gave my internet connecting device to my friend and stayed away from internet,and it really is amazing.That way one creates one more strong layer between oneself and P,and it really helps.